Question PC loops rebooting and won't properly boot ?

Jan 27, 2024
hi so my pc will not boot up properly. when powered on, the rgb (gpu, mouse etc) light up and my cpu fan starts spinning, but after 2 seconds it fully shuts down. then after 4-ish seconds it loops that process for as long as i keep the pc on (or trying to turn "on"). I tried turning off the psu for a while then turning it back on but same issue. however after reseating my 2 ram sticks it seems to be working just fine now (which is how I'm making this post).

However, even though i've "fixed" the issue, i know it will happen again because this has happened a few times in the past but i had no confirmed way of fixing it. I've done pc scans and literally every "fix" you can find on the internet for this type of stuff, but after a couple months, issues just randomly appear and it's really freaking annoying. If you have anything that i could do to possibly prevent this problem in the future (probably gonna happen again in a day or 2), please help me. i will answer further questions.

imgur link to vid

hi so my pc will not boot up properly. when powered on, the rgb (gpu, mouse etc) light up and my cpu fan starts spinning, but after 2 seconds it fully shuts down. then after 4-ish seconds it loops that process for as long as i keep the pc on (or trying to turn "on"). I tried turning off the psu for a while then turning it back on but same issue. however after reseating my 2 ram sticks it seems to be working just fine now (which is how I'm making this post).

However, even though i've "fixed" the issue, i know it will happen again because this has happened a few times in the past but i had no confirmed way of fixing it. I've done pc scans and literally every "fix" you can find on the internet for this type of stuff, but after a couple months, issues just randomly appear and it's really freaking annoying. If you have anything that i could do to possibly prevent this problem in the future (probably gonna happen again in a day or 2), please help me. i will answer further questions.

imgur link to vid
Remove the ram sticks and use a pencil eraser to gently clean the contacts.

Give the ram slots a quick blow out.

Test.

TRENDING THREADS