Droid

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Droid.
  1. H

    Connecting wireless with vista 64

    Hi Everyone, I have just built my first computer and barring only a minor set back at 3 o clock this morning (ram in the wrong triple chanel slots) everythings fine. I can not get on the internet wirelessly (or at all - no cable). I tried copying the driver from my xp computer to my new vista...
  2. Dnx

    someone help please!!

    Hi all, i got a problem with my pc, i just upgraded some parts i had a dell xps with a i7 920 so i just got a new mobo wich is the asus h87-plus, along with a i7 4770, a new case and a hyper x 8gb ram stick, ok thing is i instaled eveyth III g on the new case and used some parts of the old pc...
  3. R

    Hp laser 4100 - 7 lines per inch - How?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) I have a number of HP printers. I want this to work on any one of them but right now I'll settle for the 4100. I can see how to set font through PCL codes programmatically and can get a list of those by printing them from the front...
  4. I

    Wireless bridge

    Okay so i have my main computer(a custom built) which is not being a problem but I have a laptop in which i run linux(xubuntu 9.04 with most recent kernel) and every time I update I lose hours of work on my wireless card. It happens to be a B4311 rev1 model and broadcom hasn't released linux...
  5. C

    when i run the game bf3 it will show the error message (the message is A problem caused the program to stop working correctl

    Intel :i5 Ram: 4GB Hard Disk:500GB graphics card:RADEON HD5450
  6. L

    Why does my computer freeze for few seconds sometimes?

    I just build my new pc and after 2 weeks it started to freeze for 8-10 seconds at a time. Sometimes after a freeze my mouse cursor to something that looks like a 16-bit colors. What could be causing this trouble? I am using Win7 professional 64-bit my hardware: MB: MSI Z87-G41 PC-mate(MS-7850)...
  7. rounakr94

    New Corsair TX650V2 giving shocks

    New Corsair TX650V2 giving shocks when i touch the screws that hold the fan to the psu only. Little worried. I found this out during a preliminary Paper Clip Test. Any quick help would be highly appreciated.
  8. C

    AMD FX-8320 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor FD8320FRHKBOX

    Anyones opinion on a new mobo for this chip??
  9. C

    Will It Run BF4 ?

    Hey, will this card run BF4 on ultra ? http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/amdradeongraphicscards/amdr9270xseries/gv-r927xoc-2gd.html If not Suggestions for £160 that might ? Many thanks, James.
  10. whiteknights

    strange idle temperature for my sapphire 7870 XT

    i installed HD 7870 XT 4 days ago ..and i noticed that idle temps. stays between 33-36c ..but after a couple of hours and without no reason it goes up to 45-46 ! with 0% GPU Load it goes from 35 to 45 after 3 or 4 hours and stays there. and after powering off my pc for a while..it returns to the...
  11. R

    gpuz shows pci e x16 1.1 but sloted in to 2.0 pci e

    my gpu msi radeon 7750 oc gddr5 sloted into 2.0 pcie but why gpuz shows 1.1 plz help me with this many thanks if you can help me
  12. shadow32

    An actual App for forum.

    I downloaded the Tom's hardware app for my android, it is only basically a web browser. Can you please design one that it more useful and easier to navigate the forums for threads and tracked threads.
  13. G

    UMTS antenna cable

    Hello I have UMTS YAGI XP 15 dBi antenna ( http://www.bestpartner.biz/index.php?artid=20855 ) which is superb, but recently someone cut my cable.. Which cable should I buy for replacement? Can I join the old one with the new one?
  14. A

    HELLPPPP NOOB ALERT First Build help

    Hey im looking to build my first pc and wondering if all the parts are compatible and work together correctly Proccesor i7 4770k http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-Graphics-BX80646I74770K-Generation-Technology/dp/B00CO8TBQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384638737&sr=8-1&keywords=intel+i7+4770k Graphics...
  15. L

    Wifi and Ethernet sharing connection

    Hey guys, To keep it simply, on my Laptop which is on Windows 8 is connected to Wireless Network, the laptop is connected with a LAN Cabel to my PC which is on Windows XP. My problem is i want to share the connection I have on my laptop (wifi connection) to my PC, my laptop is connected to PC...