Droid

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Droid.
  1. Zckl

    Bioshock Infinite DLC?

    So I have Bioshock Infinite and I'm going to buy the Burial at Sea Episode 1 (and 2 when it comes out) My question is, would it save me money to buy the Season Pass then the DLC's or just buy the DLC's. I dont want Clash in the Clouds, just the Burial at sea's DLC's. If I buy the Season pass...
  2. B

    syndicate wars im looking for the game please help

    Hi guys was wondering if any of you know where i can download this game..Loved it and want it back
  3. O

    How to open outlook express email in windows 7

    How open old oe email in windows 7
  4. G

    Sony Laptop Keyboard Issue

    I have a Sony VGN-NS20E laptop (Vista) with an intermittent keyboard problem. Laptop is nearly 12 months old and has worked perfectly up till now. Keyboard will work OK for about 20 minutes, and then if you are typing in Word it will bring a shortcut menu up and therefore prevents you from...
  5. G

    Enable router firewall

    i would like to firewall my router to get rid of unsecured wireless network.as i understand i have to disable my software firewall windows xp then what?
  6. G

    [SOLVED] Ipod help please!

    So I'm not much an Apple guy. I'm putting music on to my friend's ipod. I think its a 3rd gen, with the touch screen. I did a reset on it, and it shows a pic of it wanting to connect to itunes on the screen, but when I do, nothing happens. The device doesn't even show up in itunes. My PC...
  7. Z

    Freeze/Restart during Graphic-Intensive Applications

    Hey guys, about a month ago I started noticing frequent locks-ups/freezing/restarting/BSOD when my pc runs any game, plays HD vids, and anything that requires the Graphic card to do some work. Sometimes the USB ports just suddenly drop out and stop working. It only happens when I use something...
  8. A

    A great company to deal with!

    A couple of years ago I had purchased a computer from Ibuypower. Did not have much luck with their customer service, with the bad graphics card that came with the machine. I returned the product to the company and lost a few bucks on the deal after they would not replace it, they could have...
  9. D

    Computer turns on for a second and then immediately shuts off

    I have been building a computer, and I just got my PSU and Motherboard. When I connect all the power cables (fans, power button, reset button and HDD leds) to the motherboard and try to start the computer, the fans spin, the leds turn on for about a second, and then suddenly turn off. Why? The...
  10. G

    Noise on the New Dell 8400 Media

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Has anyone else noticed a lot of noise coming from the new Dell 8400 media system?? It is much noisier than my 8300 system.?
  11. X

    D-Link mode issue

    I have the D-link 1310 and a 1320 G- range booster. The problem is the adapter is not connecting to the router on G mode even when i select " G only mode". Instead its on mode 11b when i check the connection status. help plz
  12. M

    USB Wireless Adapter Causing all related programs to freeze

    Hi. I recently set up a homebuilt system. I've installed Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit. I'm trying to get a USB Wireless Adapter to work with this system. So far I've tried the WUSB54GSC, the WUSB100v2, and the WUSB600Nv2. The first 2 are apparently not compatible with windows 7, but the...
  13. N

    Win 8 Student License

    Hey guys,need your help.In a bit of a conundrum right now. I've got a spare Acer laptop that's running the Windows 8 Release Preview.It originally came with vista,tried the preview the moment i could.Vista was crap. Not using that any more,dualbooted Ubuntu on it and using Ubuntu on it. I'm...
  14. jsc

    Liberal logic

    I am a white 65 year old male. If I dislike Obama's policies, I am a racist. If I like Cain's policies, I am ... still a racist. Can someone explain?
  15. D

    [SOLVED] Http//:192 168 100 1 - Laptops being kicked off network

    I have 3 laptops running off my modem. Only 2 are connected right now and it will randomly kick off the 3 users. Why is that?
  16. G

    How to find wep password

    ok. i have xbox live. when i try 2 connect to my internet it ask for the wep key. how do i find it
  17. W

    My gaming build

    Hey people Just wondering whether this is a good build, or whether i should change a few things Thanks for comments http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/22ava My case...
  18. G

    Best all-in-one Printer Quality

    Hello, Looking for a workhorse printer, scanner, copier. B&W and color. Duplexing a must. ADF, letter and legal size paper (2 trays). Can have fax also, but I don't use it. I have eFax service. Can you suggest a good one?
  19. J

    Computer randomly crasches after installing a new network card... Help!

    A few days ago my computer was running fine, but our internet connection was a bit slow, so we decided to get ourselves a new wireless connection. (dont know all the words in english) Anyhow, we then noticed that my network card was out of date and couldn't run with the new network connection...
  20. B

    Upgrading a Dell Dimension 4600i

    Hi there this is my first time posting on here so please bear with me. Basically i'm looking to upgrade my Dell dimension 4600i. The current specs are: 2GB RAM Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.06GHz (2 CPUs) Nividia GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X Graphics card 64MB Approx Memory. I believe it has a 250W...
  21. C

    will coming future games will require 8 core processore?

    As ps3 and xbox one are releashing with 8 core processor! so will future games will require 8 core processor as common ? Is it true intel is releashing 8 core desktop processors, haswell-e? what will be its expected release date? i am going to buy a new Pc. should it will be worth waiting for...
  22. das_stig

    Ukraine Wants ££ For Chernobyl

    WTF, the Ukraine want us to contribute £43 million towards the cost of £640 million to put a new contamination shield over Chernobyl before the old one collapses. I say get the Russians to stump up, it was their poor design and inadequate safety procedures that failed! They should have plenty...
  23. G

    Sbc yahoo customer care

    I can't complete my Gateway 2wire install without the DSN server number. How do I find my DSN Server number?
  24. J

    Best $250 Graphics?

    Hello, I am looking to build a new computer. I plan on going with an 4th gen Intel i5 Processor, so I am assuming I will not run into a bottleneck there. I am looking at a $250 or below for graphics card(Price Performance is key for me). My screen resolution is 1920X180. I have come up with...
  25. R

    Unsecured network / Traffic monitoring !HELP!

    The backstory (Skip if you don't want the details): I'm a student at Fort Hays State. In my Bioethics class, I have a paper to write, which must be based on some specific form of specific human behavior. The target group MUST be a small group, in this case, it will be my apartment neighbors...
  26. J

    Slow dell 1370 wireless internet

    Dell 1370 slow internet. I have a dell B120 laptop that is using the broadcom 1370 for a wireless card-My broadband connection is 9mbps and I have always got a 9mbps wireless connection, until recenlty when i had to reload my XP OS. And now i only recieve a 4mbps wireless connection. If i hook...
  27. G

    How do I find the MAC address of a recently connected device on my wireless rout

    I want to find the MAC address of a wireless device recently connected to my router for wifi, how can I find it without it being reconnected? Does the router keep history of wireless device's MAC codes?
  28. M

    I have a wifi lap top what do I do next?

    This is all gobledy beloved patriot to me. Can you tell me the basic processes I go through to get my broadband on the laptop? Needless to say I have 2mg of BB on my desktop. Montymouse
  29. D

    Vista install freeze problem

    When I was installing Vista, it went fine until it reached the phase after the reboot where it said "Completing Installation" and vista install freezes " the stage described in this image" http://www.9q9q.org/index.php?image=ScidEcfEcvutZz My pc configuration: 1.M.B : Msi 975x platinum...
  30. C

    Games Women Can Enjoy

    I found Geekwoman's article about "Games Women Can Enjoy" most interesting, however, it seemed to be directed more to teenage girls than actual women. As a female gamer, educated woman, I am generally drawn to RPG games with my first one being the original EverQuest which I started playing...
  31. G

    Spare wrt54g as a repeater print server

    i have one wifi network thru my dlink modem cum adsl router, through which i accessinternet. I have a 2nd wifi network thru a spare wrt54g router which is connected by ethernet to my printer. It works, but each time to print, i need to discconect from internet network and login into printer...
  32. R

    bf3 reloaded failure

    bf3 reloded intalled completely bt it didnt starting. ive rename the main app as deleting the 'tm' from it them my screen goes black as loading appears bt after 2-3 min it stopped. what am i supposed to do as i heard that fixes might work bt i cant find any fix which can help me. pls suggest ur...
  33. O

    Changing a printer from wired connection to wireless

    I recently installed a Belkin N150 wireless router [and can say that installation/setup was a breeze even for a novice!]. All computers are now connected, and able to access the Internet through the wireless. My Brother MFC-685CW also purports to be wireless-capable. I followed the...
  34. P

    Can I cut and paste my c drive to my e drive, and change E to C

    New xp pro install, and made E drive my drive
  35. W

    Linksys wusb11 v2.8 setup w/o disc

    am so, so, so frustrated! I have a wusb11 v2.8. It's been running just fine on my mom's old W2k machine. I got her a newer Lenovo PC with XP and thought I could just pop it in and it would find it and off we'd go. No such luck! NOTHING I do will allow it to recognize it .. I have downloaded...
  36. M

    SSD Mystery Partitions

    Hi, I just installed a 128GB SSD drive in my laptop as the boot drive. The strange thing is that it is now reporting drive C as 88GB and in disk management there are two mystery unamed and totally empty partitions of 25GB each. Obviously I would like the 50GB back. How do I do it or...
  37. O

    How do I know what motherboard to buy for my case?

    I have just recently purchased a computer case...
  38. K

    Two Linksys WRT54G routers

    My primary router is a WRT54G. It serves two computers in our home wired and this end of the house wireless. I have a Cat5 wire from the router going under the house to the other end of the house. It is plugged into the input of a second WRT54G which I just got. It was bought to provide a...
  39. T

    XBox 360 Question(Can you use any USB adapter)

    Can I use any wireless USB adapter to fit into the 360 and connect to online instead of the XBOX 360 issued wireless adapter? Or is this just plain crazy?! I really want to get to the online gaming quick and pain-free.
  40. I

    AMD 290 heat and noise - how bad is it?

    I want one of these.. no, TWO of these. I want them BAAAAADLY. But I am concerned about the heat and the noise. How bad is it? What do I have to do to keep it cool and quiet? I don't know how to watercool and I certainly don't know how to replace the cooler. How bad is it? I know the...