Hollywood

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Hollywood.
  1. A

    How to turn on WiFi on MSI GE70 0NC ?

    How to turn on WiFi on MSI GE70 0NC ? I have the right drivers and Fn+F8 is not working Intel PROset says that all I need is to turn the switch on ... but how??
  2. M

    1 host/player and 1 player behind the same router in MW4 M..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?) I posted this question in another forum but couldn't get an answer that worked so I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help me. I'm trying to find a way of hosting a game on the MS Game Zone with 2 people (me and my...
  3. T

    I am looking for a Surround Sound Headphones for my SoundBlaster Card?

    I just got the Sound Blaster Z card...haven't used SB card since the PCI Sound Blaster PRO 16 since I had a USB headset. However, out of all of my PC components good directional sound is the only thing lacking. I have a young kid at home so I can't use speakers I can only use a headphones...
  4. F

    2GB 770 or 4GB?

    I can get a 2GB version of the 770 for around $330 , or a 4GB version for around $370-380. Do I spend the extra 50 bucks? RIght now I'm running a Radeon 6950 2gb that I've had for almost 3 years and have always run everything on ultra. I'm running BF4 on High with no problems. Do I or will I...
  5. A Quincy Joker

    Gaming Build Recommendations

    I recently purchased a Gigabyte Z77X-UP4TH, but it was missing an I/O shield and its installation disk. I sent it back but I'm am still stuck on should if I still go ahead and buy this motherboard again in new condition or do you have alternatives to this motherboard seeing as the price...
  6. B

    Is PC World magazine affiliated with Norton/Symantec?

    I ask this because this publication rated Norton's anti-virus suite #1 (by far) over everything recently, including Kapersky, Avast, Avira, AVG, etc.. I think McAfee was #2... Considering I've never heard anything good about Norton from PC enthusiasts....ever....this seems kinda questionable.
  7. A

    How can i remove the error code 0x80070002 from my computers

    How can i remove the error code 0x80070002 from my computers
  8. Spinny99

    GTX 660ti Question

    I have two GTX Reference 660ti's, and when gaming and overclocking, one of the two cards runs much hotter than the other. Here are some pictures while playing BF4, and as you can see the cards are overclocked: GPU 1: GPU 2: It's the latest version of Percision X. My motherboard is the...
  9. F

    Windows7 easy mode edition

    So here is my dream scenario. I do a fresh install of windows 7. Then i install all of my apps and codecs that i want. Once i have it configured exactly the way i want, i use a program to convert my installaltion into an iso that fits onto a dvd or dual layer dvd. Now, whenever a client wants a...
  10. R

    PCI Slot Power/Reset Switch

    Hello! I am in need of a pc power/reset switch that I can mount behind a NAS in the PCI slot to replace the front buttons. Does anyone know if this even exists? I have a 16-month-old that likes turning on/off my server every couple of minutes so I need to prevent that from happening, hence I...
  11. J

    mConnector MSI and Reset Switch Question?

    I just helped a friend build his first PC, the mConnector adapter for the front panel wires which came with the Mobo has fallen apart. The metal pins on the adapter where the reset wires would go has fallen out. I have right now the adapter plugged in but no reset pins plugged in, as of right...
  12. Knicks2012

    24" 1920 x 1200 or 27" 1920 x 1080?

    when moving my screen due to tangled wires it dropped off desk n screen was cracked, accidents happen so now i need a new one. im using a back up monitor which is very old n not good at all for gaming and even watching videos. so i need a new monitor that is bigger than my broken 23" aoc...
  13. M

    Windows 8 installation

    Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm glad to chat in Tom's hardware. I have a 6 months-old desktop running win7 and i think to upgrade it to win8 pro as there is a discout. But the problem is that I have an old toshiba laptop under win vista and i want to upgrade it windows 7 USING THE SAME KEY AS ON...
  14. M

    How to fix the asus 4k 3860 2160 monitor to the cpu???

    Hi everybody. I have bought a asus 4k 3860 2160 monitor.But I don't know how to fix the monitor to the cpu. Please help me . Thank you
  15. N

    Low FPS. Please advice

    I have an AMD Thunderbird 1800xp computer with an ASUS mb, 512ddr ram, 80gig hdrive and.... an old Vodoo 4. I run a 3dMark2001 benchmark last night and I was getting about 15fps for Dragothic in High detail, and 5fps for Car Chase in high detail. Compared to the 105 and 53 fps that an...
  16. S

    Print #10 envelope on canon d1120

    I want to print #10 envelopes on my Canon D1120 printer/copier/scanner. The machine is not picking up the envelope from the tray
  17. B

    IDM is consuming more than 50% CPU in Windows 8!!

    I have Windows 8 installed on my system and IDM v6.12 and the IDM is consuming more than 50% of cpu usage. I have also tried installing previous versions of IDM but the problem is stiil there. I guess its the problem with windows 8 'cause it wasnt there in Windows 7. Any suggestions what to do...
  18. C

    Playing my game.

    My Scared 2 won't work on my laptop. Please help me fix this. Thanks.
  19. G

    Why should I play Exalted?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?) I've lurked on this list for a while, and have noticed quite a few posts on Exalted. I've never read any of the core books myself, and I am a bit reluctant to start. I already have a fair collection of WoD 1.0 books, and I know that...
  20. mouse24

    Wondering if I should buy a new headset

    So I was checking out new headsets but I didn't really see anything that caught my eye (is in an apparent upgrade over what I have currently, which is a Plantronics gamecom 367. Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826265064 ) But with a new more expensive headset I would...
  21. C

    How long do you?

    Hey, How long do you think a Intel i5 2500k will last before I need to upgrade gameing wise it's a 1155 socket and all the new mobos etc are 1150 and the new cpus. Planing to buy new parts but be a waste of money if I need to buy a new mobo and cpu a few months later. Oh and if I'm good for a...
  22. F

    A 1680x1050 monitor that can display 1920x1080??

    Hello, Im thinking of getting a 22" monitor, looking at a Philips Brilliance S-line 220S2CB, 16:10 display with 1680x1050 resolution. Although Im a bit concerned about how it will display games that are in 16:9, such as 1920x1080 res? The bizarre thing is that on p.27 of the manual, it lists...
  23. R

    Notepad auto opens on boot?

    After a couple weeks of use something odd has begun to occur. Once bootup is completed notepad automatically opens up on the desktop with the following content: [.ShellClassInfo] LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787 Any suggestions as to why? Running on an NEC Versa...
  24. D

    Screen won't fill fill monitor

    I have an HP 2509m and an HIS ATI Radeon HD 5870 and on an HDMI connect. My resolution is 1920x1080 and it does not fill the entire screen, it just is a box in the center of the monitor with about 3-inches of a black box around it. I have all the latest drivers.
  25. A

    Photosmart printer print goes out of the page want problem solution

    [b]wen given a test page from the system or a print it goes out of d page cn i hav a solution for diz???
  26. J

    Does my computer have SATA or IDE DVD RM

    Tom, How can I tell if the DVD RW drive in my 6 year old Gateway desktop is SATA or IDE? -I need to replace the drive...and need to know what to buy. thanks
  27. G

    Myst and Windows XP prof

    Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?) Is it possible to run Myst (first version - not Myst Exile) under Windows XP prof. Does anybody know if there is a possible workaround available. Any time when I try to install the program the install routine pops up with the message "Myst...
  28. I

    Surround system budget £400-£500

    Hello, looking for an upgrade currently running the logitech z5500 as a home theatre set i know there mostly for a pc. but have a set of corsair sp2500s for the pc system... looking to get a good replacement for the z5500..with more mid range in the speakers... i cant realy have floor standing...
  29. leolego

    Help with computer resolution!

    I just built my first new gaming PC, I have everything but the graphics card, (Maybe that has something to do with it?) and everything is working properly, BUT... I am using a Emerson 32" 720p LCD TV for my monitor, and so my resolution should be 1280x720 right? Wrong, that resolution is too...
  30. M

    Where is the PX2370? What to buy in it's place?*

    So I had/have finally decided on what monitor I would prefer, the Samsung PX2370, after reading many reviews and doing a LOT of research.....and now, when i search for it to see pricing and such...it's gone. The only units I am actually able to find are Refurbished units, which obviously don't...
  31. G

    LG E2241V-BN vs. ASUS VE228H

    Hey, which of these two monitors do you guys think is better? I can get the LG for $120 and the Asus for $100. Which do you think is a better value? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
  32. B

    Monitor DPI/Windows DPI question

    I currently have a 15" 1024x768 display. I'm looking to get a newer widescreen LED-lit display but want to replicate the viewing experience of text/icon size as closely as possible because I really like the size proportions on my current display. For comparison, a 17" 1280x1024 monitor displays...
  33. psyxix

    Mionix Naos 5000

    So I bought this mouse, thinking it would be my dream mouse... and I was disapointed. I must be an alien since every review I read seem to say it's a fantastic mouse with great ergonomics. I'm currently coming from a logitech mx400 and I wanted something more exotic as my new mouse. The mionix...
  34. G

    I know printers are not a sexy subject, but I could use some help

    Hi all, I am looking for a new printer. Must have: - low time before starting to print first page. I just can't stand my HP C7280 and its minute long warming-up, calibration, preparation etc. :fou: :fou: :fou: . I just can't overemphasize how important this is. - all-in-one (printer, fax...
  35. M

    Very Hard Decision

    Hi guys! I'm having really hard time deciding what Monitor to buy. I will be using it ONLY for gaming purposes. (COD MW3, Diablo 3, All the newer BF games and the new ones coming up, many different FPS games) I will be playing at x 1080 resolution and I don't want anything smaller than 23" or...
  36. G

    Digital camera not operating in cold weather ?

    Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?) I am having problems with my Fuji 3800 operating at tempartures below 32F to capture some nice winter scenes. Anyone else having this problem ? If the phone doesn't ring, you'll know it's me.... HalKin@SFSys.com
  37. J

    Help with selecting a good Webcam

    Hello. I am in the market for a new Webcam. It does not need to be a super powerhouse, but something that is good for skype calls (I run on Windows 7). I have money to spend, but would like to keep the price reasonable. EDIT: My computer specs, as needed: RAM: 8GB Processor: Intel Core...
  38. H

    Webcam pictures

    i took webcam pictures on cameriod.com and i minimized the pictures. my computer died and when i started my computer back up, i noticed my pictures were gone! where did they go and can i get them back?
  39. A

    Usb to parallel

    Hey I have a laptop without Parallel port , I bought a Usb to parallel cable , the driver was installed , but there is no port address in the properties of the new LPT port . How I can Access to it Without INPOUT32.DLL ?
  40. R

    Upgrade from 22" 24? 27?

    planning to upgrade my 2 years old HP 22" looking at 27" but a bit concern the size, read some post said 24" is good enough. bought the u2711 from dell, but cancelled it at last minute. wish someone can tell me what you think? thanks guys :hello: