Hollywood

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Hollywood.
  1. X

    Is amd a8 4500m good

    Hello,i was thinking of getting a laptop with amd a8 4500M,all i want to do is just play minecrft and fallout new vegas pls respond
  2. Brad

    AFM Lobster Ramp Too High: Helllp!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) So I took apart my AFM today to put in a backboard decal. Boy was this not worth the issue I am having now. I took off as little as possible to do this, as I don't want to have to remove like 12 assemblies...Well, now the lobster ramp is...
  3. Dartz

    AMD FX 4100 Question

    I saw in My Computer properties, it says 32-bit Operating System, x64 Based Processor Does that mean FX-4100 is based on 64-bit Architecture? Will it give better results on x64 Windows?
  4. 1

    Is a water cooling kit better than ait cooling

    So I have 2 water cooled set ups befor and Iwas wondering every time i have every used water kit and I was wondering if its really needed.....cause I'm going to be majorly overclocking a i5 pretty soon
  5. P

    Why not to buy Fractal Define R4 and suggestions

    hey guys, I'm looking to put my old system into a new case, with a new psu, since the old one died. I've been doing some research and thought Fractal Design Define R4 would be a good bet. So does anyone have reasons not to buy this case, or have better suggestions? I don't want to spend more...
  6. C

    Intel Cpu help!

    I'm trying to make my first gaming build. I am a casual gamer and my cpu budget is max $230. I'm going with intel and I'm trying to decide on which CPU to get. Is the i5 2500k that much different from the 3570k? The price difference on Newegg is only 10 dollars.. Suggestions on what I should...
  7. B

    AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition or Phenom II X6 1035T

    Im building a new gaming system, and I was debating on the two of them. I also plan to render video in Adobe After Effects. Which one would be more effective for my purposes?
  8. C

    Ajo, AZ revisited with Ultimate Terrian USA

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Aquired UT USA, and it's one of those "must have" additions, no doubt about it!! I went back to Ajo, AZ and added two screenies to the original Photobucket album so you can see the make over. WOW! And as Dr. DW-O pointed...
  9. B

    Computer not booting

    Hello,I just tried installing a new graphics card and more RAM (another 4GB for a total of 8). After installing both I tried booting up my computer to find no signal being received by my monitor. Neither my keyboard (backlights) or wireless mouse reciever turn on either, both of which are hooked...
  10. S

    Varying effects of Entangle by terrain

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) Hi all, The Entangle description encourages the DM to alter the spell effect somewhat based on the nature of the entangling plants. If one were to try to use official DMG terrain types to nail this down a bit, what changes would you...
  11. E

    Compaq R3200 Blue Screen Of Death

    Hey guys, I'm having relentless problems, hoped I could get some help here. My Compaq R3200 (AMD) comp had gotten a virus that wiped out all kinds of things in the registry and in drivers, so I started over. I formatted the drive, reinstalled XP, and now it just goes to the logo screen then Blue...
  12. G

    All games crash on my pc

    Hello, i hav d same probles as monsterhunt... few months ago i had intel celeron D 2.53ghz, Transcend 1 GB RAM, nvidia 9400 1 GB grafics card (no fan) , WD 320 GB HDD, mercury PNMCP7 nvidia chipset.. with win XP & WIN 7(64) with this config, almost all games i played vry well n smooth even...
  13. M

    HAF 922, P8P67 Pro and Hyper 212+...

    Hello everyone! Quick question here: is the CPU cut-out on a HAF 922 aligned with the ASUS P8P67 Pro CPU Heatsink screwholes? And is it big enough for me to install the backplate of a CM Hyper 212+ without the need of unscrewing or removing the mobo from the case? Thanks in advance! :D
  14. G

    Planes

    Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?) I can control the things in the air without bother but is it possible to make them steer better when on the ground? All the stearing does is move the flaps but it is hard to get the aircraft to point the right way in order to take...
  15. G

    WTB: New williams Lock-down bar.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I am looking to buy a new lockdown bar for my williams BS Dracula. If you have a new one, or know of a reliable place that sells them new, I am all ears :) I am also still looking for: -new yellow lightning flippers (I have used ones) -BSD...
  16. G

    Sims 2 Bodyshop question

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) Does anyone know if you can change the background in bodyshop - its so dark and its an absolute nightmare trying to see what you are doing. thanks An