Movie Maker

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Movie Maker.
  1. cst1992

    Worth it to order from Amazon.com?

    Hi. I'm thinking of ordering a Asus Strix 970. This card is available from INR 28350 to INR 33000 in various online stores. If I wanted to order it from abroad, Amazon says it'll cost me around $445, so that's a saving of INR 700. Is it worth to order from Amazon.com? Amazon.in has the same card...
  2. V

    Buidling a CPU with 75,000 Budget

    Build number one: http:// Build Number two: http:// I am building a PC with 75,000 INR budget. No monitors, No harddisks, no keyboard mouse needed. Are those builds right? If not then what should I change and why? I have one 1080p res monitor right now. Going to upgrade to one 4K display...
  3. T

    Will drivers improve SLI scaling for the 900 series in 3 way?

    I was wondering how much Nvidia driver updates will support 3 way SLI scaling improvements. Some games scale very well already but just in general how will the majority of games (the ones that dont scale) get improved by driver updates? From what i've seen 2 way SLI is extremely compatible with...
  4. S

    Origin Log in Problem

    Is there a way to recover a password for an origin account other than the email associated with it? I haven't logged in for a while so i'm not sure what my password is and I haven't been able to log into my email because someone has hacked it.
  5. A

    What should I upgrade in my PC to get the best gaming performance?

    Well my specs are, - AMD FX 6300 3.5 Ghz - 8 GB RAM - ASUS GTX 760 2 GB GDDR5 - 1 TB HDD - Hyper 212 EVO aftermarket cooler I'm wanting to play gaming on high/ultra at 60 FPS but even on games like Sims 4 or NBA 2K15 I can hardly play on max without getting any kind of stutter. Which part...
  6. L

    hcl notebook display problem

    I recently installed windows 8.1. Since my notebook is really old it came with driver disk for xp and vista only. So I am left with a stretched out display where I can only see 75% of the screen and rest is to the left. My laptops screen had broken so I had to connect a Samsung syncmaster sa100...
  7. A

    pc has two beeps all the time wont stop monitor wont come up what can I do

    When I turn on my pc it makes 2 beeping noise and the montior won't come on what is wrong
  8. F

    La Vga no me da imagen gtx 760

    hola, tengo una gtx 760 oc asus direct u ii la cosa es que no me da imagen, el fan prende asi que descarto la placa, pero por las dudas la probe con otra vga, y me anduvo perfecto. La probaron en otra pc y andan lo mas bien ¿alguien podria tener una idea de que podria ser Google Translate to...
  9. M

    Need Answers/Help Regarding My GPU that caught fire.

    I got a Sapphire R9 280x 3gb 384bit GPU and it caught fire... Scenario: Scenario: I bought brandnew parts of a gaming rig, except for the GPU (4 months old now) then i tried it out. At 2AM, I Installed all the parts, installed OS then installed drivers and then watched movies until 5AM and left...
  10. R

    how to check mobo temperature

    Is there any viable software to check mobo temperature? i use HWmonitor but its shows my mainboard temperature is 117 degrees always. i went to bios too, but they only show the cpu temperature. need help guys.:/ btw my mobo is h81m-E and all other core temperature of the processor is under 40...
  11. M

    how to know if a graphics card is compatible with my computer

    my pc specs : Motherboard : Gigabyte H61M - S2P (rev 2.0) Ram : 4 Gb i want buy : sapphire toxic r9 270x and i5 3450 and psu : Antec Vp550p 550Watt is it compatible with my mother board ?
  12. M

    Best Gaming PC for two different budgets of 500-600 and 700-800.

    First time builder! I don't have anything needed for building will be starting from scratch. plan on playing mostly Elder scrolls online. I will also be playing Skyrim and next generation games. I would like to be able to play on High if not ultra when playing games. I also plan on hooking...
  13. S

    Is the coolermaster hyper 212 evo able to keep the i5 4570 cool

    I am building a new pc. I have the fractal design define mini as my case and I am wondering if the coolermaster hyper 212 evo will be able to keep the i5 4570 at a good temperature.
  14. F

    NZXT Phantom 410 case

    Hey i'm just wondering what model of nzxt fans the phantom 410 comes with, i already know the dimensions, 140mm and 120mm
  15. G

    will this rig run bf4 on ultra settings?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2Md3H I need to keep my budget low, $1000-$1200 will the graphic cards be enough? cause I'm gonna start off with 1 graphic card and get the other one later. thanks
  16. C

    Mouse and keyboard don't work in os but do in bios

    I have recently downloaded some lightcoin mining softwear and might of gotten a virus. But aside from that after plYing with that stuff on it I shut down and came back with it not responding to any input from the USB ports. When in bios they work a swell as in the windows select a start screen...
  17. D

    Wire to modem or router

    I have a modem with 4 ethernet ports and a router connected to 1. For my other wired devices near my modem wouldn't it be better to connect them to the modem rather than the router? I've never had a connection straight through a modem that didn't connect by DHCP. Would I not have to setup...
  18. L

    How to know which graphic card is being used(Radeon HD 8330 and 8670m 1gb)

    My laptop(Acer ASpire E1-422g) has an AMD Apu(A4-5000).The Radeon HD 8330 is stay with my Apu and Radeon HD 8670m is dedicated.I want to know what graphics card are using during gaming.
  19. F

    Multi rail PSU's

    Hi everyone, i m about to buy a HD 6850 and therfore need to change my PSU as well. My current PSU is a 450W but only 16 AMps on the 12 V rail and 5 years old. I m seeking for a PSU that has more than 30 Amps on the 12V rail ,however, most PSU's have multiple rails. So in order to find the...
  20. G

    Using a Seagate tape drive for backup

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Seagate tape drive STT20000A. I would like to use this drive to backup my hard drive, but I do not have any instructions. Would appreciate URL to downloadable/printable directions, or other source where such might be...
  21. D

    MS-DOS Prompt Question

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I have a shortcut on my desktop for the MS-DOS prompt. When I double click on it a DOS window comes up, but it comes up in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 directory. I would like to change this so that it comes up in my...
  22. G

    Application installation problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am trying to reinstall Apple iTunes and iPod Updater using InstallShield and am getting the message "String xxx not found in the string table" where xxx is PRODUCT_NAME, I_STRING110, etc. I'm running XP Pro SP2...
  23. J

    Saphire radeon 6870 causes motherboard not to boot

    Hi all, I am trying to change out the MSI Geforce Video Card on my system with a new SAPPHIRE 100314-2SR Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity When I install the card and hook up the 2 6 pin power cables to the power supply...
  24. E

    ASUS DirectCU Radeon HD 6850 fan

    does the fan on this thing ever not run? just plugges a new one in, and just browsing the web it's running at 24% fan speed (42 degrees C). It's not loud (I have the comp on the desk next to me with the cover off and it's hardly noticeable), but I'm just wondering if I should worry about the...
  25. J

    Driver

    Hello, how can i get a ethernet driver for dell optiples 380?
  26. M

    How can i tell if i have a audio card is broken

    my sound is not working properly
  27. J

    PC Wont start up correctly

    Hello, I am having troubles getting my computer to start up. I hear the fans kick on and the Windows screen comes up and then I either get a blue "CheckDisk" screen or I get the black screen telling me that it didn't start up correctly and I can pick to start in safe mode and so on. No matter...
  28. G

    teac dw-224e cdrw not working properly

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I have installed ez cd creator and it messed up my computer big time (blue screen of death). I went to safe mode and uninstalled. I found a generic cd driver on the net, i can watch dvds and listen to music but i cannot write...
  29. G

    WINEXIT.SCR

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) I am trying to deploy WINEXIT.SCR via a group policy. I have worked out the registry value issue for non-admins. The next issue I have is in regards to the configuration. When it runs it uses the default settings for the...
  30. thegamersite1

    Gaming PC Budget $700

    Hi, I want to build a new gaming PC. I have been searching for the items and i had search the reviews and rating. I found the items and i want to know if they are compatible to each others. The total is $642 on Newegg, but the shipping is not include and i also will pay for 1 year warranty for...
  31. G

    Repair reinstall is it possible?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I seem to recall that XP allows for you to do a repair install. I tried this only to get the message that it could not be done since the version I had already installed was newer than my CD's. I assume that this...
  32. G

    Save As settings will not hold

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Whever I need to right click something, a picture for instance, and pick the save choice, the window that comes up is always configured as "List" on the View Menu . I want "Detail" as the default, which is exactly what I've...
  33. G

    sp2 win firewall

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) recently installed sp2 as I already have zone alarm, I turned off the windows firewall .... or at least I thought I did then I was unable to get a program update for other (tax related) software that I depend on...
  34. S

    Phenom II X4 - 1066 RAM limitations

    So, I have a quick question. I know that with the Phenom X4, if I want to use PC8500 1066 ram, that I am limited to one dimm per channel. Yet, I haven't heard anything in regards to the same thing for the newer AM2+ Phenom II X4s. I know that the AM3 Phenoms are limited to one dimm per channel...
  35. G

    memory issues

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) my computer ( DELL) uses windows (XP) and it is saying i have low memory on the quick launch bar i know about computers but not all of the technical prigraming stuff i would really appreciate it if someone could help.
  36. G

    very slow boot to desktop

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) No spy/malware/viruses or other baddies xp home sp2 1gb ddram I only have three or four progs in startup, this includes ms office and panda av, however it takes about 3 mins to boot completely. It boots to...
  37. G

    Remote Desktop: Don't mess with my desktop arrangement!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) I am using Remote Desktop to connect my laptop, with a 1024x768 display, to a desktop which has a 1280x960 display. Every time I connect to my desktop, the icons on my desktop host are re-arranged to fit my laptop...
  38. G

    Inbox Crash, HELP!!!!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) hi, I had a power outage while OE was "Compacting". After re-boot I discovered that my ENTIRE INBOX was WIPED!!!!. All my other OE folders are intact. Everytime I close OE now it freezes while compacting. Can I retrieve any...
  39. R

    Task Manager Tabs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) All the tabs at the top of task manager(Performance, Networking etc) have disappeared, how do I get them back
  40. G

    Stop Messenger from running, period!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) I once got a response from a Microsoft MVP regarding ediiting the registry to stop Messenger from running. I have reinstalled XP and need that info again. It was a very small little change to one line in the registry...