Movie Maker

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Movie Maker.
  1. R

    Enforing AH to force logon to domain

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?) Can anybody help? I would like to create a group policy that would require the use of Authentication Header between users and either the Domain COntrollers or the Exchange servers, forcing users to log onto the domain...
  2. G

    DMA

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?) Can someone help me with a UDMA question which is confusing me: The page at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;247951&Product=win2000 Suggests that on computers with Intel Chips on the MB, UDMA is...
  3. G

    record or zone

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.dns (More info?) I have recently run into a problem access resources from an agency outside our network. I'm not sure what happened but I used to be able access the resource www.abc.com (for example). I can only get to that resource now by...
  4. P

    page cannot be displayed

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?) Hello, I have a user that cannot get to msn.com or her banks URL (and I'm sure there are other sites) but she can go to google,yahoo and countless other sites. I have run updated versions of spybot,adaware, and symantec virus...
  5. G

    setup to RAID with onboard IDE drives

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?) Hi All I posted in both groups b/c I was unsure who could help. I have just setup Win2k3 on a system with the following config: 2 IDE on MB IDE channel 0 4 IDE Drives on 3Ware RAID...
  6. G

    Server hangs on startup

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?) I just ghosted a NT 4.0 server hard drive and moved it to a new computer using the 875 intel chipset and P4 3.0 with 1gb Dual DDR memory. I am coming from a P3 1ghz and 256mb ram using the VIA chipset. I have done this...
  7. G

    Replacing SCSI boot disk with IDE

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?) I Gateway 6400 server with Windows 2k server & Active Directory installed on a 2 gig partition of a 9 gig SCSI drive. I want to image the drive to a 10 gig partiton of an 80 gig IDE drive. I can Ghost the image no problem...
  8. D

    Frequency of license info request

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?) Hi, We are evaluating using terminal services in an integration excersise of 2 disparate systems. For performance reasons I would like to know when and how often the license server asks the client for...
  9. J

    Does the win 2k pro support the terminal server

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?) can I use the terminal server client to connnect to a win 2k pro, how can I do that? thanks a lot!
  10. G

    High CPU usage from users printing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?) I found a problem in TechNet that describes a problem that we are experiencing. We have remote users using Terminal Services to access email and other applications. Occassionally there are problems when users...
  11. R

    NT trust to W2K Ad stopped working last Wednesday

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain (More info?) My trust to two nt resource domains quit working last week. Is there any body else that has the same problem? I have been workink on this with MS and still no resolution. Thanks in advance.
  12. M

    Outlook 2000 and backed up Outlook Express files.

    hi, Just been working on a computer and I have backed up the Outlook Express (not sure what version now, and i formatted the hard drive) Personal Address Book, a *.wab file and the Outlook Folders, about 20 or so *.dbx files with the folder.dbx, being the main file. I installed Windows 2000...
  13. G

    worm called w32netsky.p@MM

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?) I HAVE THE WORM SHOWN ABOVE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT i HAVE THE XP SYMANTIC 2000 TKS PLEASE HELP FRANK
  14. G

    Batch file to clear the event viewer file

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?) Is there a way to make a batch file to clear the event viewer each monday at 18:00. Now I use dumpel to log all the event that I want. Thanx a lot!