Portal

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Portal.
  1. G

    ICONS: Most of my icon graphics have 'gone generic'. What ..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Most of the Icons on my desktop and Start menu have gone 'generic' looking. What happened? How can I restore them? We are running Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 on a PC purchased in Nov. 04'. The only thing I can...
  2. G

    LOST RAID 5 DISK CONFIGURATION

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have 6 drives (one hot spare) from a RAID 5 config on a DELL poweredge 4400 with a PERC3 controller. I stupidly removed the drives, set them aside and when I picked them up to put them in a box, I forgot what order they were in. Does...
  3. M

    inspiron, or latidude?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) hesitating between the 8600 c inspiron and latidude 800. same config but latitude is 10% more expensive. dell try to convince us that the overqll quality of the latitude is much better. True or false? max
  4. C

    [SOLVED] 2009 MAC PRO

    Hello, I have a MAC PRO early 2009 system. It has 2 Dual-Core Intel Xeon 2.66 GHz processors. It also has a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT graphics card. I am trying to load and run Parallels with Windows 7. The CD will not load. It simply scans,and then ejects. I read the system requirements, and it...
  5. G

    one more question about prestige classes

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) When you take a level in a prestige class, does that class replace your core class, or is it like multi-classing, so that you'll have a few levels as a ranger and a few as arcane archer? If that is the case, then would it be...
  6. S

    Going back to World of Warcraft.

    Hey guys. I'm in a bit of a pickle. I know that Blizzard announced the new expantion release soonish (people say it might be out about june 2014) so i was wondering if it even makes sense to go back right now. I'm a type of hardcore raider and i'm extremely bored right now, but I dont want to...
  7. G

    Insprion speakers mute after standby

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) After resuming from Standby, no sound comes from the built in speakers in my Inspiron 1100. The headphone jack works normally but not the speakers. The volume control /speaker settings from the keyboard are right and all the sound and...
  8. A

    Int i=10;-->where will the value of i is stored in memory or registers??

    if its store in memory,in which segment does it store??