Ripping

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Ripping.
  1. N

    Error 1335 ".cab". Please help!

    Problem installing guys. please help.
  2. S

    Error 0x80070002 Keeping Troubleshooters from working?

    Hello, I have a Dell Inspirom 15R laptop. Out of the blue, when trying to run a troubleshooter, I got an error message: An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard cannot continue. Package ID: Windows Diagnostics Path: C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networking Error code...
  3. G

    help please i dont know sh** about x box

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) i just got my friends old x box that is in pretty bad condtion.... its physically fine and i deleted all the saved games off of the hard drive xcept for the one im playing and every 10 min or so my x box goes CANNOT RECOGONIZE DISC however...
  4. P

    noob need help on IDE and SATA drives assignment

    I have a MSI 975X Motherboard. 1 SATA 250GB HD 1 IDE 200GB HD 1 DVD-WRITER 1 DVD-ROM In the BIOS setting, SATA mode options are IDE/RAID/AHCI On-chip SATA options are Disabled/Combined/Enhanced If using SATA to run 1 HD, am I limited to use only 1 IDE port? I would like to use SATA HD as...
  5. Dr_asik

    Cheap upgrade in AGP: X700 vs 9800Pro, other suggestions?

    So my dad wants to play Medieval Total War 2, but his actual configuration is: Pentium 4 Northwood 2.4 Ghz ASUS P4B533 AGP 4X 512MB DDR533 RAM GeForce MX 440 CD-RW drive, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, etc. So of course he needs a DVD-ROM, but the video card won't cut it either. He's not eager...
  6. G

    SoU: Portal room

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) I'm in the ruins, trying to activate the portal. I figured out that the crystal ball tells you which pillar to activate in sequence, but after the first one with the torch, they all look the same. I tried noticing the floor...
  7. 2

    Laptop was downloading updates and power went out now only a black screen appear

    I was downloading updates and my power went out now my laptop only has a black screen and will not start up windows
  8. A

    Converting dvd file format to play on all dvd players

    Hello, how do i burn dvd files to play on all portable dvd players?
  9. G

    NWN monk/sorcerer help

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) I'm in Chapter One of the original version of the game - started off as a halfling monk (in my mind, a fledgling member of the Hin Fist), and just gained 4th level. I decided to take a level in sorcerer so she's a Mnk3/Sor1. Two...
  10. rebturtle

    A7N8x won't boot from SATA?

    I haven't been able to get my new A7N8x to boot either from the onboard serial ATA port, or from my adapter (HighPoint RocketRaid 1540). There's a setting in the bios to boot from SCSI, but that doesn't appear to do it. I had to move my C from the RocketRaid to the ATA133 port in order to boot...
  11. C

    Help, confused about A64!!!!!

    I'm building a new system(replaceing my mobo and CPU while keeping my mem, vid and everyhting else). Anyhow, i've decided on the Asus A8V Deluxe(socket 939). I'm looking at the Athlon 64 3000(1.8ghz), however i have a couple of questions. 1. Is the Winchester core that this A64 (...
  12. G

    Sound Cards for VHS capture

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) I know that inbuilt sound cards are generally not good - given that old videos don't have great sound is it still worth me putting a stand alone sound card in a machine just for captures - I have an SB Live that I could use. Any ideas. Thanks
  13. D

    Mechwarrior 4 merc cant find MW4Mercs exe

    When i try and run my Mechwarrior 4 that i got from Mek Tek with MTX it just sais that it is searching for MW4Merc.exe and then it sais later that it cant fined it and its been chaneged or moved but i just dowmloaded it and i dont se how it could be chaneged or moved. Its very frustrating :fou...
  14. J

    Windows 7 System Hangs

    Hi guys, just updated my build to sandy bridge. Wasn't having any issues with Windows 7 64bit until I upgraded the hardware. Its pretty much a new build besides the hard drives. i7 - 2600k maximus iv extreme 8g patriot 2000mhz 1100w psu 2x radeon 6950's 2 vertex2 raid 0 2 velociraptor raid 0 1...
  15. Y

    Charging a USB device with no computer around

    I have a mobile device that charges via USB and I sometimes need to charge it when I'm away from home, is there an adapter that will convert an AC power outlet to a USB that will just give out power? I'd prefer one that will work on both 220v and 110v. P.S.: Didn't know where to put this post...
  16. G

    Why is 64 bit recommended for 4GB if effectively it is slower version?

    Hi, Here is somethimg I don't understand. As far as I know the 64 bit version uses more memory than than the 32 bit version, also the programs on that version use more memory than on the 32 counterpart. It is also my understanding that the difference is about 40%-50% of more memory intake...
  17. D

    Seagate Barracuda LP ST31500541AS 1.5TB and loud random clicking noise

    I have a new Seagate Barracuda LP ST31500541AS 1.5TB 5900 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive. This is my second one. The first one I had started to make clicking noises randomly. These clicking noises can be very loud. Also, the hd freezes for a few seconds when it happens sometimes. It took...
  18. F

    Need help building desktop on budget max out the witcher 2

    Hello, I want to build this labtop desktop and run the witcher 2 on max settings what do i need to upgrade for this to happen, recommendations would be helpful! also here is link http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_I/ also does desktops come with operating systems when you buy them
  19. G

    No Pity for the Intel Decrepit

    Meltdown You for one are decrepit and prepositional For one Your link on.. AMD's thermo feature works real well look here: http://www.overclockers.com/tips438/ He was overclocking man, You cant blame the processor for blowing when some Idiot it voiding the warraty and safety specs #2 AMD...
  20. B

    Graphics Card issue

    Hi there everyone. Recently purchased a second hand ASUS AH4650 (AGP), and I'm having immense trouble getting it to work. I can only get a picture on VGA (DVI & HDMI both say no signal). I have the latest drivers installed for the card from the ASUS website. For information, I'm running...
  21. G

    Eaby auction TAF

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I looked at this in person it is a very bad shape pinball,, Cracks in the pf rusty parts and there is bondo along the front just under the coin door the decal is covering it up. Not worth 2000 at all. Not sure how to put links up on the...
  22. ghostconn

    FX6100 Running 4 Cores Or 6 For Gaming

    Hello I have a AMD Fx6100 running at 4Ghz stable on all 6 cores & a xfx 6870. I heard that if I disable 2 of the other cores on my cpu I would achieve better results in gaming... is this true?? Also by disabling 2 of the cores would I achieve a higher overclock? Thanks for taking the time to...
  23. R

    My computer doesnt use the arial font

    something happened to my computer, all my text became Italicized, tried the registry value fixed, but all that happened is change tha fonts to sans serif or something similar, some texts are still italicized, and I cant use/see the arial font anymore. Somebody help me. Pls.
  24. M

    Samsung 24" LED Syncmaster S24A350H review + help for understanding...

    Hi guys, I was walking over a website, which has Samsung 24" LED Syncmaster S24A350H for a very cheap price (252$ in my country), and I was looking this monitor up for reviews - but I couldnt find any really. Anyone in here who has or have tried this monitor? Is it good for playing games at...
  25. S

    I have windows vista,how is 7 ?

    How is it windows vista home premium compare to relatively new windows 7? My computer is toshiba A130 dual core 1.75ghz thanks
  26. czeshirecat

    4:3 monitors. Do they still make them? Boo sucks to widescreen!

    I'm a software developer spending most my day coding. I recently bought a new 23" HD monitor on reviews only, and although it's a great quality screen I didn't realize what "widescreen" actually meant when it comes down to using it mainly as a document viewer. My previous monitors were all 4:3...
  27. A

    LCD and PC connection via hdmi

    Hello, My Sony KDL-26S2000 LCD and Asus 6670 graphics card both have hdmi ports. However, when I connect them via hdmi ports, the resolution is 480 and I cannot change it. Does anyone know why?
  28. G

    HP Deskjet 1220c- Paper Feed Noise

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Can someone help please? I have recently bought a new HP 1220c (yes I know they're discontinued). It prints fine but I am a little concerned at the noise it makes when paper feeds. At the start of the print cycle the cartridges move to...
  29. G

    No sound in UT with ALSA (Linux)

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?) So, with OSS everything was more or less ok, but something itched and I switched to kernel 2.6.7 and ALSA. Now I don't get any sound in UT99. Is there a solution to this? ty -- Bora Ugurlu mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de
  30. F

    LG 3D TV & Nvidia 3D (nVision)

    Hi, I bought the LG TV 55LW6500 which is capable of 3D, however, I have 3 ways to connect the PC to my TV: 1. From DVI to HDMI 2. From HDMI to HDMI 3. From DVI to VGA I am unable to get 120Hz with that TV on my PC...not even by doinga custom resolution, I'm using the latest beta 301 drivers...
  31. G

    WHEN ON YAHOO MESSENGER. HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY WEBCAM

    Hello, HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY WEBCAM ON YAHOO MESSENGER
  32. G

    Corel Suite 8 Address Book will not run on XP

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I am trying to migrate to Windows XP Home from 98 SE. Because I wanted to be able to dual boot between XP and 98 I did a clean install on another drive. I installed WordPerfect Suite 8 in XP (I have it running in 98 SE)...
  33. P

    Dynalink Modem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hey all, the modem in this thing says its OK And is working properly. The diagnostics test out a OK. BUT the only prob is, it reboots when I use the modem. BUT the system doesnt reboot, if I connect through a LAN. It's a...
  34. G

    X-Box vs. PC

    Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?) Hello everyone. I recently purchases an X-Box, and was wondering if anyone in the group thought it would be worth getting Morrowind. I already have Morrowind for PC. Is the X-Box version the same, or different? Thanks Carty -- To know...
  35. residentdean

    I5 2500k overclocking help

    I have a GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD4-B3 motherboard and after having a rocky start with cold boot issues I updated the bios to the f3 update and seems to be working fine. I have my i52500k @ 4.7 with a vcore of 1.390. It passes all of intel burn tests just fine but when I prime 95 it will prime for...
  36. G

    OC'ing Q6600 and psu question

    Hello I am going to overclock my Dell XPS 420 Q6600 cpu. I am going to use the tape mod. It has a 375 watt psu and I am running a GTS 250, 1HD, 1 DVD RW drive. Will oc'ing the cpu pull too much power from the psu?
  37. K

    External drive block internet

    Hi guys! I'm new here and I have a little problem, I have a WD My Book Home drive and whenever I connect the drive to the computer my internet gets kind of "blocked"!?!? Can you please tell me or give me some pointers on what could cause this and how to fix it?
  38. Crashman

    Low-cost coolers

    Hey guys, I'm looking for a few low-cost coolers to compare, but they have to be new models since we've tested so many previous models. Anything launched over the summer or fall will do. What products would you like to see?
  39. G

    Help with Smiter build

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) I decided to build a Smiter as it's the only Pally variation I haven't played. Does anyone have any advice on skill points and stats? Smiter gear of choice? Is Smite the primary attack or do Smiters zeal first and then use Smite on...
  40. A

    Problem in ATI catalyst control settings

    Hey guys ,as i am new to gaming ,i am not able to figure out some of the things in my ATI catalyst control system. There are few things which i want to clear out. First of all ,here are my system specs(MSI GX660): core i5-460M, ATI mobility radeon HD5870/1GB DDR5, DDR3 4GB(2GB*2), 15.6 HD...