Ripping

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Ripping.
  1. A

    Wired PC Lan Gaming - NFS Most Wanted(2005)

    I'm new to lan gaming, we have an event of gaming competition and need to setup a lan network for it. Can anyone tell me what all components I need for it and a detailed tutorial on how to setup it. I have 4 PC's to connect over wired LAN. Thanks in advance
  2. L

    MSI Z97 MPOWER or ASRock Z97 Extreme9 for gaming?

    Going to buy I7-4790K and I wonder which board will be more stable, faster and have lower temperatures when gaming. Also how far can i push these boards when overclocking? I have Phanteks PH-TC14PE for cooling. Extreme 9 is more expensive but does it perform better?
  3. J

    overclockers uk with amazon pay (fixed myself)

    i bought some stuff from overclockers and i payed though amazon i got the amazon conformation but nothing from overclockers themselves. also when i go to my orders on overclockers it says i have no order history. has anyone had similar problems before with them? thanks for your time
  4. X

    FPS Stutter Lag In Metro 2033, Help Isolate the Issue?

    My system specs are as followed: Windows 8.1 Home Intel I5-2500k Overclocked at 4.3GHz, with the Hyper EVO cooler, default Voltage and no crashes since Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory -- Haven't tested RAM too see if I have a bad...
  5. B

    Can't start installed uefi windows 8.1 on Asus Raidr express and P8Z68-V Pro Gen 3.

    So, this is the problem. Every time i try to start already installed uefi windows 8.1 from the Raidr, the screen shows white line in left corner, and after 2 sec transfers to second priority boot device, which is usb flash with that windows installation... Just to be clear i tried installing...
  6. M

    hello my friend

    i have asus motherboard m3n78 when i change with boot and press F10 to save it i found the Bios do not save any thing i press F8 then the device open boot menu i chose to start from USB to can load new windows but when he started to load windows he suddenly stooped i think there is problem in...
  7. TheBlueBaron

    Thoughts on Intel Celeron Quad Core N2920

    Well, I saw a laptop on a store once running an Intel Celeron Quad Core CPU, n2920 with 1.80GHz clock speed. I was fairly surprised to spot a Quad core Celeron, and I wanted to discuss this with some of you - Is this processor actually good? PS: I currently own the laptop with this processor...
  8. A

    How do I get my Panasonic Bluray Home theatre to play the sound from my TV? I have a Vizio 42" LCD.

    I have been going through every forum I can find, trying every solution that has been suggested and no luck so far. I have tried switching my HDMI cable, having or not a digital fiber optic cable working in tandem with the HDMI. I have tried a few other things but if anyone knows a trick to...
  9. O

    Questions about AI Suite 3

    Hey, guys! I have some more questions about AI Suite 3, so here they come: Under the TurboV EVO, there is a setting called "Auto Tuning", would that be okay to use it, even if you have no overclocking experience what so ever. I mean, will it keep it, so it will not overheat, malfunction and so...
  10. clearfork4pk1ng

    Fully Modular PSU?

    I'm currently upgrading my first build ever and at the moment im using the Corsair CX 600 Builder non Modular. I'm pretty irritated with the clutter of cables and im wonder a few things A. Is getting a fully modular PSU really worth it B. What comes with a fully modular PSU. Cable Wise C. Will...
  11. J

    Port Forwarding Issues

    I am trying to access my router page to port forward a Minecraft server (I know, I know, Minecraft nerd) and I am having some issues. My Wi-Fi has a username and password, and when I type the default gateway into the URL bar, it asks for them. I know what it is asking for since I have port...
  12. Jhact-1385607

    780 or wait for 870

    I'm planning on buying a new graphics card this summer and I was wondering if I should get the 780 or wait until Nvidia releases the 870. Since (at the time of writing this) they haven't announced it yet, that's why I'm wondering. I have a 660 atm, but I really really like max graphics (who...
  13. V

    power save mode

    Hello, when I start my computer my monitor does not turn on. It says ” in power save mode”.move mouse or press any key on the keyboard. But when I tried them, they didn't turn on the monitor either. So now what do I do to get my monitor out of power save mode???? Help please !!;-) thank you...
  14. C

    Weird BSOD after overclocking CPU

    I've been OC'ing my 3570k up to 4.2 GHz with vcore at 1.175 and vdroop at level 2, and I keep getting a BSOD with the error code 0xE8E1001E only when i'm playing ARMA 3. I'm not sure if my overclocking is the cause, but I also installed the Catalyst 14.1 driver the same night i OC'd, so I can't...
  15. L

    Intel S5000PSL Graphics cards?

    (unsure as to if it's a S500 or S5000PSL) Can anyone suggest a graphics card that would work in this board that can be bought for under £100? I only want a graphics card for higher resolution but if it will allow me to game then that would be great too. Any help is appreciated!
  16. P

    CPU Temperature Question

    Why does HWMonitor say that my CPU temp is over 100 Celsius most of the time? Here's a screenshot. http://gyazo.com/81306f57420276aeffedb14afc58228c Am I doing something wrong or is there anything I can do to fix it?
  17. M

    Scangear pour windows 7 64 bits

    I installed my driver plc6 for Canon iR2018 but I cannot detect the scanner using word, i have win 7 64bits, I am looking for scangear, can some one help me? thanks a lot in advance.
  18. M

    Need New HDD

    I have an etower400i with 256mg ram and 4gb hard drive.Can I use a WD400JB Special Edition with this pc-Do I need a controller card -which means MO Money-or should I get a different drive?
  19. V

    SCSI or ATAPI Slot Load DVD-Rom Drives

    I'm on the pioneer site right now and see two slot load drives. One is the DVD-106s and the other DVD-305s. The dvd-106s is 16x ATAPI and the other is 10x SCSI. Does it matter if it's scsi or not? And anyone know which company has the best dvd-rom drives? Also looking for quiet ones too! Thx
  20. quantumsheep

    Intel Pentium D805 vs AMD Athlon 64 3200+ vs P4 3.0

    im building a new budget system, which will be used for mainly watching movies and listening to music but also for a little bit of gaming. Which of these 3 CPUs would be the best for my requirements: p4 630...
  21. A

    HP Deskjet 1280 Driver For Windows 7

    pls provide me the driver for hp deskjet 1280 for windows 7
  22. S

    Need a review on GT 630M 1gb for gaming

    Im planning on buying a HP dv6t-7000 for school and gaming and i have it customized with and i5-2450m, GT 630m 1gb,and 6gb RAM. i'd like to know if the 630m with the other parts is good enough to play games like BF3, Skyrim, TF2, and Borderlands 2 on medium to high setting no AA with about...
  23. H

    Processor help for a budget gaming rig

    I'm not the greatest when it comes to dealing with processors and such so i thought i would ask the pros here =) First off this is for a budget gaming rig. The motherboard is: BIOSTAR TA970XE AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS...
  24. P

    Download drivers for vaio laptops drivers xp

    Hello,
  25. S

    DVI To HDMI OR VGA

    Hi guys my problem is I have a GT560 Ti Graphics Card Which has 2 DVI Outputs and 1 HDMI Output. I Have A Sony 42 inches LCD TV and Samsung SyncMaster S22B370 LED Monitor(1 HDMI and 1 VGA Input). I have connected my graphics card to both my TV and Monitor. I play games like FIFA, Assasins...
  26. A

    Sims 3 generations

    good evening, i have a questions, i just purchase the first sims 3 generation and is not letting me download the game as it states i have to download the sims 3 don't understand can you please help me
  27. C

    Drivers

    Hello, i need an audio drive fir my pc hp pavilion dv 6500
  28. V

    Gtx 580 high temperatures

    So, I was getting 87C when the computer was idle. Then I found out the fan wasn't on full, and I turned it on completely. It is still at 66C when idle, is this normal? The fan is hella loud now, too..
  29. R

    GTX 650 Vs HD 7770

    Galexy GeForce GTX 650 Vs a Powercoler Radeon HD 7770 Ghz Edition Which one is a better choice? Will they be bottlenecked by my CPU AMD Athlon (tm) IIX2 255 Processor 3.10 GHz http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193_1343&products_id=20830 - $109 - 7770...
  30. N

    Driver for win7

    trere is no sound of mecury 7130 tv card on win7 but trere is sound on win xp
  31. paolo_86

    Modem set up.

    Hello, how to configure a dial up modem in windows 7??
  32. E

    Advice on first build in years

    APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: 1-2 Weeks BUDGET RANGE: $1000-1250 PARTS NOT REQUIRED: Have a 500g internal but might throw in a WD 640g Caviar SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming, watching movies, surfing the internet PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: newegg.com, amazon.com...
  33. M

    Reliable command buffer overflow error

    can't solve this problem on my laptop !!!! this error shows and the game turn off alone
  34. G

    Help! Start-menu/taskbar icons have become large

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) The icon size in the start-menu suddenly changed, along whith the taskbar and quicklaunch icons. They are now big and ugly. Anyone know how to change the size back to normal?
  35. C

    Rosewill 5601 air direction

    Anyone know which way the air will flow on a Rosewill 5601 case. It has two 120 fans (one in front and one in back), and I wanted to now if teh air will go from front to back or vice versa. Thanks!
  36. G

    Netgear PREMIUM Support?!!

    Archived from groups: comp.dcom.vpn (More info?) I just received a response from Netgear about a problem I have with their ProSafe VPN Client software. Read about the problem under the posting "SafeNet IKE Service". The response said that I must pay $24.95 under Premium support to get an...
  37. M

    Is the Noctua NH-L9i L-Type Low-Profile Cooler worth it?

    So I'll be building a rig next week or so and I was deciding on coolers for my i5 4670K I did not want to use the intel fan they come with so I was deciding to get the Noctua NH-L9i L-Type Low-Profile Cooler if it is as good as they say it is with the quiet fan and cooling. Since this is the...
  38. S

    I am a newbie and I naively trust y'all - Recommend Things!

    I am a big gamer and I plan on building a new computer very soon. I am somewhat familiar with the workings of a PC and I hope to build this one myself. Unfortunately, I know very little about how certain boards interact with different card and such, so I would rather get a few expert opinions...
  39. J

    How to connect several pcs together to make parallel computing

    Hi all, I'm a college professor and was assigned a new course called Distributed Operating Systems. I'ts new material for me. And in research for class I have found that several machines can be connected together to build a bigger computer like a supercomputer. My question is how? How could I...
  40. R

    How to set up a vpn as some kind of proxy?

    My question is probably very sillily formulated, but i need more then one line to describe it better. The idea is that i want to acces the video content of the Dutch television channels, but i am living abroad, they track the ip, see i am not in holland and dont show the content. There are...