Ripping

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Ripping.
  1. P

    Monitor speakers not working

    Hello, i have a packard bell computer but the speakers in the monitor have stopped working and i dont no what to do anymore any ideas
  2. C

    Java applets

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) I would like to go into chat rooms online but for some reason this computer won't... It tells me I don't have the right program installed to open the chats.... OK, so what do I need and where can I find it ...
  3. medoomi

    NIC conflict is affecting Photoshop

    I noticed a couple weeks ago that my mouse/pointer was moving erattically in photoshop. Upon a left mouse click, whatever tool I was using would jump where it should not be (eg the move tool would displace a layer after a left click, or the brush tool would add a swipe of color where it...
  4. G

    Freezing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I just installed a sound card (sound blaster and it is compatible for XP) and my computer keeps freezing up after a while
  5. B

    problem to send a fax with several pages with excel

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) hello, I have a litlle problem when I want to fax a document with several pages in Excel 2003 on XP home edition. The modem fax is on our server which runs small business server 2003. The clients on the netware are on xp...
  6. L

    unable to openGL update video driver HOW

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) every time i try to play a game it says could not openGL update video driver and iv tried but still cant sort it out please someone help and iv got a AMD athon 1.6 send me an email at trevorjoyce1@aol.com
  7. P

    Colors not printing as expected

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I have a Canon S900 and an Epson Stylus Photo. Until recently everything worked fine. Now I cannot get colors to print correctly on either printer. Everything is washed out or with a blue or green hue. Because both...
  8. K

    Core i7 920 on ASrock Extreme Help

    I just put together a new computer a few weeks ago and I am looking to overclock it now. I have done some research, but I am having a hard time finding a How To OC for my motherboard. I looked at overshocked's guide but it's bios looks nothing like mine and it seems more geared towards finding a...
  9. D

    logging into windows

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) how do i retrieve the administrator "username"? i have the password, but not the username.
  10. M

    Go Speed Racer

    Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?) So what is the fastest that anyone has ever completed the main quest?
  11. B

    SLI GTX 560 Ti or GTX 680

    Hi i am getting a new computer soon and i don't know which one i should get. Cost does not matter Q: Should i get one GTX 680 2GB or SLI GTX 560 Ti's 2GB? Monitor resolution 1920x1080 also i am gonna be playing in 3d as my monitor is 3d getting the Asus VG278
  12. MsGardener7

    Sony VAIO latest models...

    Hello everyone! Sony has recently marketted a few new notebooks. I'm including the details below: Link 1: http://www.sony.co.in/product/vpcea36fg/sku/vpcea36fg_b+e1 Link 2: http://www.sony.co.in/product/vpceb36fg/sku/vpceb36fg_b+e1 Link 3...
  13. H

    Signs of cpu failure

    Hi I would like to know what are some signs of cpu failure/defect. I recently purchased a new cpu and built a new computer. I have noticed that occasionally my mouse would lag for 1/4 a second and then continue to move again. I can't help but wonder if my cpu is defected. thanks
  14. E

    Laptop for 7 Year Old

    Hi, I am helping my uncle -- ahh, I mean, Santa -- buy a laptop for his 7 year old daughter. She is a bit old for a princess edition Disney pseudo-laptop, but too young for a regular full-fledged laptop. I'm thinking a netbook would be best, but the whole point of this purchase is so that...
  15. spacegolfer

    Lan express

    Hello, I just bought a Linksys E4200. My computer is a Sony VAIO PCG-K17. My wireless adapter is LAN-Express AS IEEE 802.11g miniPCI Adapter. It will not connect or authorize. It says that it may not support WPA. But there is a WPA pull-down when I change the settings.It does not stay and will...
  16. Redfrog42

    I5 3570k aftermarket cooler?

    so based on the title of this thread, i want to know what would be the best aftermarket cooler for me that would offer me the coolest low profile cooler out there. i cant have one of the massive heatsinks because it wont fit in my case, so im looking for a low down cpu cooler. simular to a...
  17. J

    CDROM's have dissappeared from My Computer and Device Mana..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?) Just remove a few viruses and trojans. Everything seems to work except the CROM and CDRW. Both show up on post screen, but not in windows. Anyone know what the default registry settings and driver files used for these...
  18. thanossapiens

    Question about case

    would a Noctua NH-D14 fit in an AEROCOOL VX-E PRO LIMITED EDITION??(wich i am planing to get) and Asrock motherboard z77 extreme 4 or better take a Haf 932? is the Aerocool a good gamer case?? Thx :)
  19. F

    When im trying to rip a cd i get this message Windows Media Player cannot find t

    i am trying to rip a cd i just got into my windows media player library, i have ripped all 952 of my other cds into it already but i just got this cd and wanted to add it to my library and i get this message: Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an...
  20. cale_afterearth

    Wifi adapter causing stuttering!

    hey all, Ive been having this issue with my wifi card for a while now. randomly, when connected to the network, my PC will start to stutter. and will keep doing so until I disconnect and reconnect to my router. its mostly harmless but if I'm gaming online, its annoying. any idea whats going...
  21. Z

    GPU question

    I'm a cheap pc gamer. Pentium Dual-core E5700 oc'ed to 3.5 GHz and a gt240. i recently bought a gts 250 is an upgrade for $55.00, brand new. For that prices, could I have gotten a better GPU? If so then, which one? Thanx
  22. U

    Gpu at 10.5 max

    ok guys heres what im dealing with, i5 2500k, ga h61m-d2p-b3 mobo..(i know it sux)...8g ram now what i need its the videocard but i just take a measure and the max i can go its 10.5 length, money? if i really stretch maybe 175$ i find 1--- Asus nvidia ENGTX480 for 150 its worth? need help...
  23. E

    Questions on a new build

    Ive spent hours looking through forums and researching cpus and gpus and ive come to the point that since my pc will be a budget one i am going to go with a amd cpu and gpu on the other hand im not sure, but anyways i just want to know what amd cpu is the best for gaming im looking to play bf3...
  24. F

    Reinstall windows on hp presario without bootup

    Hello, How do I reinstall windows on an HP Presario laptop. When it boots up, it have a PC Recovery option right in the start menu. But, now it won't even boot up and I don't have a disc for it. Can I reinstall windows through the BIOs or other menus?
  25. lvlouro

    4200+ 939 OC problems, need help

    CPU: AMD 4200+ 939 (2200mHz) MoBo: asus a8n-e MEM: 2 gigs ddr400 2.5-3-3-8 (4x512mb corsair valueselect) Graphics: XFX Nvidia geForce 8800GT 512 XXX PSU: Nox apex 800w (brand new) I'm kinda new to overclocking, I'm trying to OC the CPU to 2530 (11x230) So far I've lowered the HT to 4x, disabled...
  26. T

    Best $30 CPU fan for Pentium e2160?

    I currently have a Cooler master hyper tx 2 refuses to play nice with my mobo (it is so heavy/large it keeps pulling away from the motherboard and is not tight on the CPU. I read a few reviews and a lot of people are having this problem with it. Are there any smaller fans that are just as...
  27. M

    Led backlight lcd monitor

    Hello, what is the difference between LCD screen and an led back-light LCD ?
  28. C

    Opinion on a laptop for school

    I'm looking for your opinions to help me decide which laptop I should purchase for my school's mobile computing program. I've filled out as much of the faq as I could to help $2000 CAD tax included N/A 1920 * 1080 would be nice. ;) N/A N/A Yes I wish to play games but I need the...
  29. exfileme

    Acer Suing Former CEO For Breach of Non-Compete

    Former Acer CEO and President Gianfranco Lanci may have joined Lenovo a little too soon. Acer Suing Former CEO For Breach of Non-Compete : Read more
  30. M

    3 Laptops, which one to buy?

    Hi, I'm used to building my own desktops but am taking the laptop plunge- which of the 3 listed here is best? (not knowing much about the brands) Asus F5R-AP214C AUD$1150 Specifications • Processor & Cache Memory Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2130 1.86GHz • Operating System Genuine...
  31. B

    What more can i do to upgrade to a better RIG without heavy xpence..

    Hey Ive Got a E7500 intel C2D processor 4GB ram and a nvidia FX1800 its a optiplex 760 mini tower....wanna know what could be better and affordable as im still a working student......and i have another DELL workstation with 2 xeon processors 2GB RD rams and 128 MB AGP ATI card wanna know if i...
  32. G

    Enhancing Performance

    Check out these steps to help increase your system performance Enhancing Performance : Read more
  33. A

    T5750 vs T9300

    Hey guys, I've been looking at upgrading my laptop and the best CPU I can put in it is a T9300 which is a Core 2 Duo @ 2.50 GHz and 6M of cache. I'm currently running a T5750 which is a 2.0 GHz chip with 2MB of cache. I can get the T9300 for around $100 on eBay. Do you guys think that's...
  34. llama_man

    HD brand recommendations?

    I might need to get a new hard disk soon (see my other post!), and was wondering what brands are good these days (I had a bad experience with an IBM Deathstar before...) I've always been happy with Seagates in the past, but I note that Maxtor are cheaper and WD seem to be a bit quicker. Any...
  35. Schlect

    How to give LAN priority

    When i first set up my computer I was running it on Wireless with Wi-Fi go! from ASUS. I went to the store and bought and Ethernet cable and then plugged it in to my computer. Once I did this i went to my adapter settings and set priority of LAN of WiFi. I figured that would be that but now on...
  36. P

    Need Help choosing between GPUS

    APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Next 30 days or so CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: GEforce Nividia GT 220 (happy with it but want to upgrade and its too noisy) Ocz 500w Modstream pro OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS: MoBo - Asus p8z68v le , CPU - undecided but likely i5 2500k (once on sale), Ram 1600 8...
  37. G

    Everquest 100+ Exploits (power level and platinum)

    Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?) There's just been a line up of exploits for Everquest added, about 60 of them..including 1) Permanent SOW: Change your movement speed. 2) Bank at any NPC or PC: Turns any player character or NPC into a banker while activated. 3) No...
  38. Lupiron

    When they say different boards OC Differently, Believe it!

    Hello again, I am sure by now you have seen me around! Well, I have a bunch of motherboards, and like the title says, they OC a lot differently. I have an Asus p5n32-sli, a XFX 780i tri-sli, a P5k-e wifi, a m3a32-mvp and a Maximus Formula. Thats a few, right? Anywho, the p5k-e wifi is by far...
  39. B

    Putting the system disk in a removable rack

    don't know if this is the right place for this question, but it seemed like as good as place as any so here goes. just for grins i got the idea of putting my c: drive with windows 7 into a removable rack. the idea was that i could put windows xp on a separate hard drive and swap between to two...
  40. B

    Widows 7 драйвер для epson stylus photo r200

    Where I can find driver for Windows 7 Epsin Stylus Photo R200