Shader Clock

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Shader Clock.
  1. A

    All Nvidia Driver Updates Fail

    GPU: Nvidia Geforce 8600GT 1GB Problem: First of all It all Started when I Downloaded the New 275.33 Driver.Afterwards, Then I went On with the installation as I did with the previous drivers.Few seconds after The INSTALLATION FAILED,only to see my Resolution changed without me doing...
  2. G

    How To OverClock ATI Radeon 8500 OEM

    I want to overclock my ATI Radeon 8500 OEM version to the RETAIL version. How do I do that?? Do I need a program? Do I need to fix something on the board??
  3. M

    VGA to HDMI converter help

    So I bought an VGA to HDMI converter to so I could connect my pc to my HDTV. The tv recognizes the signal and I get an image but the hdmi port on my tv won't auto adjust the image of the pc so the picture doesn't fit the screen, and it actually is a bit off. The converter doesn't have any sort...
  4. D

    MC462 Stupid Question

    Hi. This doesn't really pertain to overclocking - I was running an Athlon 1200C at 1200, in an MSI K7T Turbo motherboard, with an AMD Approved Coolermaster hs/fan. Now one day, after months of running with no problems, I get a temp warning that I'm over 70 degrees C. Yipes - fan is still...
  5. C

    Gradual slowing down of sins of solar empire during play

    Hi, Can anyone find the answer for rather bizzarre gradual slowing down Sins of Solar Empire, Diplomacy? It starts normally, but gradually looses the speed to very, very slow movements. In fact within a half an hour the game is unplayble. Naturally, I play only the largest maps. My system spec...
  6. S

    570 SLI or 580 for a 1080 resolution

    I'm holding off on building a new computer until I figure out what gfx card to get. I'm trying to decide between 570 SLI or a single 580. I have a 950w PSU, and a monitor that only goes up to 1920x1080. The games I will be playing are BF3, Skyrim, and Batman Arkham City. That's pretty much it...
  7. D

    Best Aftermarket Cooler for GTX 580 SLI

    I'm planning to upgrade from my hd 5870 to a GTX 580 SLI. I am buying the PNY GTX 580 w/ stock cooler. What's the best aftermarket cooler I can use so I can still SLI? (I can't use any cooler that takes up more space than allowed for my mother board.) Computer Specs: i7 930 @ 4.2gHz 1.25vcore...
  8. G

    Upgrade graphics on m880g chipset

    Hello, i have a question i just got the toshiba satellite l675d-s0715 and the graphics card is ok but i want to know if i can upgrade it with a new graphics card can anyone point me in the right direction
  9. L

    Upgrading graphics card to HD5770, worth it?

    Hey, I wanna' upgrade my Dell Vostro 410. APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE:2 weeks. BUDGET RANGE: 100 - 175 euros USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming (games like The call of duty series, Fallout 3 and future games.) CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: Ati Radeon HD 3650 and some japanese 350watt...
  10. S

    Lg crt 14 tv audio ok but picture blinking prob solution

    lg crt 14 tv audio ok but picture blinking prob solution plz.
  11. R

    ViDock2 w/ATI 5670 512MB for $100, good buy?

    I saw this post on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ViDock-2-w-ATI-5670-512MB-External-Video-Card-/190411924255?cmd=ViewItem&pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item2c556f631f is this a good buy?
  12. G

    HD 5770 on XPS 435MT

    Hi, If you know or have a Dell Studio 435MT please read. I just read that its possible to upgrade the Studio XPS 435MT with a new graphics card. I want to buy a Sapphire ATi HD 5770 and for those of you who have bought HD 5770 did you just slot it in and were ready to install the drives or did...
  13. R

    When gaming screen will draw lines, have to minimize to desktop and back to clea

    This has been a problem for sometime for me. Not sure how else to describe it but when i start a game on my PC it will start fine for a few seconds then the picture turns to hundreds of lines. I then Alt+Tab to desktop and back to the game and it clears it till i finish a mission and the process...
  14. D

    2gb ram installed only 1.00gb usuable?

    I have an old Toshiba Satellite L25-1215 that had a hynix 256mb 1rx16 PC2-4200S-444-12 in one of its two slots. I researched and learned it was upgradable to 2gb max. So i installed one 1gb 2Rx16 PC2-5300S-555-12 in each slot. On boot up it gave me a black screen and didnt move. No dos...
  15. B

    AsRock extreme4 z77

    Hello TH im making this post because i will like to heard some advice about my RIG, here its: i7 3570k HD 7950 SAPPHIRE SSD Samsung 830 Seagate 7200RPM 1TB HDD 8gb Patriot DDR3 PC 12800 Corsair PSU 750watt When i first built it: The PC was running very very good all drivers were working good...
  16. V

    Upgrading my RAM, anything specific I need to know?

    I know that the RAM I'm purchasing is compatible with my mobo. I have a single 4gb stick of G.Skill 1333 ram in my motherboard right now. During newegg's sale's I picked up 8gb of G.Skill 1600 ram (2x4gb). Can I simply power down my computer and take out the old ram and put it in the new 2x4gb...
  17. W

    Looking for a CPU cooler for a old Asus A8N-VM mainboard (Socket 939)

    Hello, I am looking for a recommendable CPU cooler for a old Asus A8N-VM mainboard (Socket 939). It should be rather silent - max of 30 dBA. I tried a Scythe KATANA 3 SCKTN-3000A, but the cooling fins of the onboard GPU are rather close to the socket, so I could not use the locking mechanism of...
  18. L

    Best graphic cards for intel core 2 duo,945gt motherboard,ddr2 ram

    can somebody tell me that which is best graphic card for me config:- intel core 2 duo d945Gcl motherboard ddr2-ram price should b mid range country-INDIA
  19. J

    Trying to connect my NVIDIA geforce 8800gs graphics card to new lcd screen TV (d

    Hi all, I have a geforce 8800gs graphics card in my pc with two dvi outputs only problem is my brand new TV only has vga connection I have tried using an adapter to connect the two together but cannot get a picture on my TV... s.video connection works but the picture is really poor as it cannot...
  20. S

    XFX 9800GT power requirements.

    Hello This is what they printed on my PSU I want to know if this will be enough to power a XFX 9800GT graphic card. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150323 They say it requires minimum 400W. That's OK. But also they require "minimum 12V current rating of 26A" and...
  21. rockstar_7

    Computer Shuts down automatically. Somehow..

    Hey guys, My computer recently shut it self off, as in 'Shut down' completely after turning off the display. After, this happened.. I tried turning it ON and it turned right off after a second of staying ON. Sounds Familiar? Here's my Build-specs: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4Ghz Gigabyte...
  22. S

    Ati radeon 9800 xt

    Recently my graphcs card has gona haywire for some reason .. It's not a 'totalled' but now i have stripes on my screen and it's kind of irritating because i can only see pieces of my display decently.. here's a screenshot of my problem ATI Radeon 9800 XT 128 MB If you need more info, just...
  23. S

    Worth Upgrading 8800GTS 640MB ??

    Hi there, I currently have a nVidia 8800GTS 640MB but feel it is time to upgrade my graphics card. My budget is approximately £200 and i was looking around and I found GeForce GTX 260 896MB for £170 and it seemed a good buy. Am I wrong in thinking this, would it be a good buy, and how long...
  24. C

    Question for connecting to a tv

    so i have a 32" flat screen tv. how much do i need of a graphic card to make this work?
  25. meatball2860

    Can you overclock a Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 easily?

    i was asking because im gonna build a new gamin PC with the Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 so i can have Really good graphics and Memory. :o
  26. pauldh

    BFG 8800GT OC owners have a look.

    Just wanted to mention to fellow BFG 8800GT owners to keep an eye on the OC sticker on your stock fan. Reports on newegg are that they fly off, with at least one person claiming it lodged in the fan and damaged the card. I know first hand that they do come off as when I pulled the cards to...
  27. W

    Southbridge intel h61

    how to find bios update for ivy bridge cpu
  28. H

    Mounting first mother board (help me)

    Im about to mount my first mobo in my case its the ASrock extream4 mobo my case is the Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case. i know its the right size but it comes with (one) mounting screw. there are rased up mounds in the case where it looks like it...
  29. G

    No

    Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?) http://cryme.shackspace.com/mexicointernet.jpg
  30. R

    18 amps on a 12 volt line good enough for a 9600?

    Some people say it isn't, I have a 450 watt power unit, and I want to know if a 9600 geforce can run on an 18 amp 12 volt line?
  31. S

    will gta4 (upcoming) will be able to run on 3850?

    hey guys i was thinking to get a 3850 and oc it little bit...so my question is can it handle the upcoming GTA (grand theft auto)4?...any guess
  32. S

    NON gaming - 3 monitors on new build problem / p5n32-e

    Hi guys, recently (monday) Built my new system for Photoshop. I have installed Vista ultimate. 2 gig ram (other 2 gig not working but have loads of reading on how, when i get a sec) I have a q6600 not overclocked 2 x dudal dvi saphire HD 2600 pro's (512 each) I have installed on the ASUS...
  33. P

    Why does bf2 not run well?

    My specs Sapphire x1900gt AMD 3800+ 2gigs ddr2 800 msi 550 Windows Vista Home Premium Why when im playing sharqi peninsula in bf2 (all highs and 4x aa) does my game get about 20-30 fps average? Also it drops down to 15 fps every minute. Why isn't my game running 70 fps? (I also have the latest...
  34. A

    A true Noob Resolution question!

    I play MMO's with most of my gaming time, inbetween FPS installments like HL2 and F.E.A.R. . I was playing around with my Resoluitons to see what i could support but my games were unplayable (The MMO's). The fonts and power Icons were so small i could not read them. It felt like i was sitting...
  35. S

    MEMORY LATENCY

    I am looking at building my first PC and am looking at RAM. Will I get significantly better Photoshop performance out of low latency 8g pc 1600 memory sticks, 9-9-9-24 VS 10-10-10-27 for example. Will I see a big difference between 8, 16, or 32 gigs. The Sabertooth Motherboard will only...
  36. basketcase

    DVD Viewing.

    Ok, I have another (probably tough) question. If you read my other post, you have probably guessed that I am building a Media Center PC. My question is... When I play a DVD in my PC and display it on my TV, the left and right edges bend and stretch as the picture changes. It is not a lot of...
  37. M

    Help me pick a video card please...

    Im a long time Nvidia fan but dont have a problem going with ATI if the price performance ratio is best. I currently have a agp6800 vanilla 128mb. I need a pci-e card for my new pc. I want something maybe a little better than my 6800agp but I want something fairly cheap. Now on the higher end...
  38. M

    PLEASE HELP CHOOSING A GRAPHICS CARD...

    Question Thank you for taking the time to read my posting. I’m new round here and require some help choosing a Graphics Card. I have chosen the AMD X2 4200+ chip and an ASUS A8N32-SLI motherboard. I have around £150 ($225) to spend and I’m was interested in the ATI in Wonder cards as would...
  39. Z

    Micro atx or full atx mobo for budget gaming pc?

    Which one should I get? I don't want to overclock and I'm on a tight budget. Case:http://pcpartpicker.com/part/rosewill-case-challenger CPU:i3-2120 Graphics card:http://pcpartpicker.com/part/his-video-card-h687qn1g2m I don't want an amazing gaming build as I know I'm on a budget. I just want to...
  40. V

    gigabyte dual geforce and matx board

    According to Gigabyte their dual geforce 6600 board now works with any motherboard with a PCI express 16x slot. Does this mean it will work with a micro atx geforce 6100 based board? I'm building a lan party rig and this combination would be perfect for it.