Shader Clock

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Shader Clock.
  1. volanis

    bad FPS

    ok so here are my specs b4 i say anything win xp home amd athlon xp 3200+ ati radeon x800 pro 2x512 ddr sdram pc2600 (not sure about this could be 1300...im not an authority on ram and dont know where to find out exactly wat it is) WD 80gb 5200 rpm (cache no clue. ok so im playing mostly world...
  2. B

    VIVO - TV Tuner?

    Hi, I've just ordered an Alienware Area-51® 5300 System (built on Shuttle SB81P case). I would use this as a Media Center PC - which graphics card that includes a TV tuner adn VIVO would you recommend? thanks & Happy New Year in 2005. - Baris
  3. G

    Combining Video Source Types (Analogue and DV) in Ulead MSP

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) Hello, I'm using Ulead MSP 6.0 and am hoping to combine video sources from DV (transferred via 1394) and analogue Hi-8mm (captured with Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-USB2), both NTSC, into a single MPEG2 file for burning on DVD. Unfortunately...
  4. G

    GeForce 6600 GT quality boost possible?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) I am amazed at the difference in quality between high quality and med. quality modes using Doom 3. Unfortunately, my current rig won't cope with high-Q mode (3.0 GHz P4 with 512 MB ram) using my GeForce 6600 GT card. Game...
  5. G

    HP z545 DVR

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) http://tinyurl.com/3tkjv They have the right idea, but these have to be under a $1000 to take off. Anyone know what video format they record in? >From the website: <quote> Bring home the home entertainment with HP's new Digital...
  6. G

    DVD Region Code

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a 8300 with a DVD burner and after a month, I decided to use the burner however it is asking me to change the Region Code as my current region code is blank. How do I change the code to 4 for Australia. I cant seem to find this...
  7. G

    Weird - 8500LE works in windows but borked in Linux

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) I have a curiosity - a 128MB Hercules 8500LE. This replaced another 8500LE in my spare PC which I moved to another system because of its faster memory (3.6ns) which would allow more oversclocking. Despite being a 128MB card...
  8. G

    Hardware for Free!

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Hey, check out this site that is giving away totally free hardware! I joined and I think you should, too. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away lots of free stuff. All you have to do is...
  9. G

    VHS To PC transfer

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) Hi, I came across my old vhs camcorder the other day and was wondering what i need to do to transfer my old taped recordings onto my pc in order to edit then output to dvd. Any help most appreciated.
  10. G

    pinnacle splash screen

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) anyway to stop it popping up apart from buying another program :) thanks Rob.
  11. T

    KDS Monitor Not Filling Horizontal Screen

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?) I have a KDS monitor with GeForce card. The picture fills the screen virtically, but not horizontally. I tried the screen adjustments but they max out at 100%. I have WinXP Pro as an OS.
  12. G

    VPU recovery message

    hi. I wonder if someone can help me. When im playing either farcry or colin mcrae relly 04, after a while the screen will freeze and then go back to windows with a VPU recovery message saying my graphics card has stoped working with the drivers or something along those lines and then i have to...
  13. G

    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and MSI GF5900 SPVTD?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Just of curiosity, I installed this game today, which was included with my graphic card. I was very suprised how low frame rate I got in the game when setting all details ('View distance' in particular) at the highest level...
  14. A

    Upgrade motherboards dell dimension 4600i

    Can I replace the motherboard of my dell dimension 4600i into another? And yes, in what one? Can anyone help me?
  15. G

    best brand of nivida? (pny, asylum,...)

    so many brands... yet whats the difference? and which one is the best
  16. GeneticWeapon

    fanATIc?....seems I am

    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.ati-news.de/&prev=/search?q=ATI+News&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 Someone make this clickable please. If someone with multiple personalities, threatens to commit suicide, is that a hostage situation?..xXZoomInstagibXx
  17. G

    i know nothing about 2D

    Hey, I am building a pc for myself, and using a ga-8inxp. Since i am waiting for the FX, and my dad wants a computer for later this year, I am planning on buying a good 2d graphics card to use in my ga-8inxp. When the geforce FX comes out, i will put that in my computer instead. The good 2d card...
  18. P

    GEforce 4 MX 440 problem

    I just bought a VisionTek GEforce4 440 MX and when I tried to plug into my Asus A7V mobo, my monitor won't display anything, it's as if my computer was off. My monitor won't turn on like it does normally with my GEforce 2 MX. Is it my motherboard or do I have to change anything in bios to get...
  19. G

    Geforce 4 Ti 4400/4200

    Where can I buy a Geforce 4 Ti 4400/4200? Preferably with free shipping because I live in the UK. Cheers MaNuAl
  20. G

    ATI 8500DV all-in-wonder

    Can some tell me the tv image size and quality of the ATI 8500dv and the 7500AIW? If someone knows the location of some screen shots that would be helpful too. I've read several reviews, but nobody seems to concerned with the tv image quality. I am moving and building a new computer and I want...
  21. T

    FPS drop in multiple games with X1900GT!

    So I just built a new computer and here are specs.. E4300, MSI P6N (Nvidia), ATI X1900GT, and 450 FSP PSU. The problem has happened in Oblivion, Call Of Duty 2, and Star Wars Battlefront 2. The frame rates are all high then all of a sudden they just drop to around 1 and it's unplayable for...
  22. G

    Please Help a Newbie ASAP!

    Hey all, OK let me say I am a total newbie. I thought I knew what was happening but after spending 3 hours at Tom's Hardware I am totally lost. And I don't even know if this is the best place to post these questions, so if I'm in the wrong place, then please tell me! Here goes... I'm about...
  23. C

    Ti 200 4 ns?

    I'm looking to buy a GeForce3 Ti200 card. Is 4ns 64MB DDR standard? For some reason I thought it was 3.8 ns but all the cards I find have 4 ns. Thanks.
  24. G

    Any GF2 ULTRA cards WITHOUT 2d problems?

    I want to get a geforce2 ULTRA card soon, but I keep hearing about all the 2d problems. Are there any brands that DON'T have the problem? Does the Hercules card have the 2d problems? Also, does anyone know any webpages with DETAILED instructions on doing the RIF mod?
  25. Techboy123

    Desktop Trouble... :(

    I have a Gateway Desktop that is acting really strange. The computer won't boot the OS and it gives 3 short beeps on start up, there is no video out and the weird thing is that the tower turns on without pressing the power button, and turns on right when I plug in the power cord, the cpu fan...
  26. G

    Jerky Play Occasionally

    I have a Dell P3 500, 256sdram, 16 meg TNT, SB Live, and occasionally after about a 1/2 hour - hour of playing a game it will become very sluggish/jerky. This can happen when I'm playing online or off. Is the problem my video card? I know its time for a new video card what should I buy? Also...
  27. M

    Active sim card online

    i have a this idea no.9911580838 and i have make dublicate sim no. from idea showroom and idea showroom siad that this no.is activated arund 24-48 hours but not activated pls i want to that my idea no.9911580838 is activated :sarcastic:
  28. B

    Holiday Buyers' Guide 2006, Part 7: More Mobile Stuff

    Your friends at MobilityGuru bring you another round of the hottest, coolest and most unique gifts for friends and family on the go. Click in and see what Ed, Justin, Barry and our favorite model Sarah have in store for you this time.
  29. aaaheavy

    Upgrade Video IBM T23 laptop

    I just purchased an IBM T23 ThinkPad Laptop. It has 1.13 Tulatin CPU, 512 RAM, 30G HD and a crappy Video solution. It is a Super Savage IXC SDR with 3D Accelerator and 16 MB RAM. I would like to know the possibilities of upgrading this video card. I don't know if it supports OPEN GL or not and I...
  30. X

    Static

    I just bought a dell laptop and I was wondering if I had to worry with static electricity like sliding it across my pants legs... or in the carrying bag I got at Circuit City that says it is meant for a laptop... But its similar to the material that 'blue jeans' are made out of.
  31. G

    I own a L8400, Problem with Power...

    I must say that I am quite impressed with the power and versitility of the laptop. Although the laptop did cost more than my car! I would be 100% happy if it were not for this battery/power problem I have been having. For some strange reason the batteries will not charge. I have 2 batteries and...
  32. M

    Power retarting problem

    Hello, my laptop compaq nx6110 restarts as soon as its on in 10 sec and it continues, it could be a bios problem? i want to solve it pls
  33. S

    Help me decide which laptop to buy?

    Hello all, I had found a deal that I posted about before and sadly it turned out the guy was a scammer. So now I'm looking for a new laptop, cheaper is better, but I'm looking for best bang for my buck. I'm looking to play games: Dota 2, Eve online, WoT, Diablo 3, etc etc. I don't bring the...
  34. M

    DDR2 ram upgrade.

    By monday i'm going to dwell into the world of Skyrim but i need to upgrade my RAM and they need to be viable for some moderate/heavy overclocking of my CPU (E8400) - 4.0Ghz and GPU (ATI HD5770). My motherboard is aged and still use DDR2, 240-DIMM. With both the Ivy and Kepler/ATI 7000 series...
  35. G

    Tell me advice

    Hi,guys i'll be glad to tell me an advice about which laptop to buy.I've already have this http://www.laptop.bg/laptops-asus-K53_dark_grey-asus_k53sd_sx157 ,but im test it with Far Cry 3 Most Wanted 2 and full graphic i got 10-12fps. I think if i get this...
  36. thomasf94

    Mobile GPU Question

    Ok so I am about to buy a gaming laptop (Alienware m17x R4) and I was wondering what is the best configuration to go with gpu wise, 1. 660m 2. 670m 3. 675m. 4. 680m 5. 7970m Now I heard that the 670m and 675m are still fermi based.. which makes no sense at all, and the kepler based are the...
  37. H

    Help

    Hello, how do i talk for free on my laptop
  38. D

    Acer crashing, running slow

    Before the usual want-to-be guru's respond, this is NOT a software or OS issue. I have a family member who has an Acer 7720 that crashed. I have tried installing Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate, and Ubuntu (lastest) and I'm having several problems. Problems: The PC sometimes will not...
  39. R

    Reinstalll windows 8

    hi everyone i tested windows 8 i installed it on a seperate partition so i could test it. now i want to install it on my original partition so i get all my programs and data on windows 8. how should i delete the older windows 8 partition and install it on the main one. should i restore my...
  40. C

    Which laptop?

    I am looking at getting the wife a laptop for Christmas (I tend to buy early to space out spending) and I have narrowed down my results.... She mostly does very low usage stuff like search the internet, plays words with friends, etc. However she does like to jump on a few MMOs with me every...