Siemens

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Siemens.
  1. G

    xp-system configuration utility

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I posted a question previously on how to get rid of path ways in the system configuration utility.I went into system regedit.exe and got them deleted there. but i have another question. Is there anyway possible to delete...
  2. R

    Audio divices

    how download latest audio drivers?
  3. D

    Personal security virus

    personal security virus cant get on internet its blocked internet explorer please help i am having to use an old computer to copntact you
  4. L

    WRONG DATE AND TIME

    Hello, I REPLACED CMOS BATTERY BUT DATE AND TIME NOT SHOWN CORRECT. HOW IT CORRECT
  5. T

    Where are email accounts stored on windows xp

    Hello, Which file does windows xp store my email account/addresses information? I deleted some email accounts and I don't want the old/deleted accounts popping up when I'm searching for the one I wish to open.
  6. skreenname

    Possibly inadiquate Power supply?

    When I first built my computer, I tried to slightly OC my 9600GSO, but something about it kept crashing. I can't quite remember what It was. But I was wondering if trying to OC with an inadequate PSU can crash a videocard? Cause when whatever was crashing was crashing, My computer never failed...
  7. Y

    Enabling file sharing from a Windows 7 to Windows XP/Vista Machines

    plese open window xp 32 system
  8. B

    Sis mother board vga driver

    Hello, i need 946 sis mother board vga driver
  9. G

    Free download drivers for saund windows xp on toshiba laptop

    hello! my computer has aproblem of saund drivers ican't listern to the movies, audios, vidios what can u help me
  10. G

    COMPAQ PRESARIO system RECOVER (NOT restore)

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) This is not good, I think. I did a system RECOVER on my Compaq and LOST EVERYTHING (WORD FILES, PHOTOS, ETC.). Is there a way to undo a system recover? I tried to do a system restore to an earlier point but there were...
  11. A

    Free download 3D instalation device for game

    Hello, when i install game then an error occurred- cannot create 3d divice.
  12. I

    Mouse right click not working

    my mouse right click is not working so what is the second option to perform functions which are possible through mouse right click
  13. I

    Another Windows Photo Gallery Problem

    When I try to open Windows Photo Gallery in VISTA Ultimate, I get a transparent window with my desktop showing through. At least that's what it looks like until I move the window around and the background moves with it. Like it contains a snapshot of the background screen. There's no sign of...
  14. H

    Nec versapro nx series

    Hello, could you please tell me where to find drivers for VersaPro NX Series VY 22S/RX-M for WindowsXP. Thanks.
  15. A

    Can I retreive my local user password?

    I need it because won't boot normaly nor in Safe Mode. The PC won't repair itself & I don't wan't restore Vista just yet. I've found that if I press F8, I'll get a list of options where one of them is some repair tools that can be accessed with my local login.
  16. G

    Installing microsoft office standard upgrade

    Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft Office Standard 2007 Upgrade with the CD I purchased. When I start the install, I'm asked to "browse" for Microsoft office, when I select it, the default is "D:" drive and then I receiv an error message that this path cannot be used. Any suggestions? Many...
  17. J

    Simple To Use Blu Ray Burning Software

    I've been using Nero for awhile but it crapped out on me and honestly it was a bit much for what I do. (And a bit complicated to use) I'm looking for some fairly simple to use Blu Ray playing/burning software. I'll mainly be making movies of my kids and putting in pictures, and music, etc...
  18. D

    Driver sata for xp on VPC Yb35ag zp

    Dear Sir or Madam, I have hust bought the vaio VPC Yb35ag(e450 dual core),but i need the windows xp for doing work. So i need the driver for sata on the windows xp. thank your for your attention
  19. B

    SONY HANDI CAM MINIDV APPLICATION SOFTWARE

    I WANT A SITE WHERE I CAN GET A FREE DOWNLOAD OF SONY HANDYCAM MINI VD SOFTEARE AND DRIVERS. THANKS!!
  20. I

    PC-DVD not detected

    I am trying to install Unreal Tournament 3 and Crysis Games on my HP Pavillion dv6000 Notebook running Vista Home 32 bit. Unfortunately the Games discs in both cases are not detected. I am able to see an autorun and manual run for another game disc (Orange Box). But the problem seems to be...
  21. S

    Windows live messenger error code 80048820

    ERROR WINDAWS LIVE 80048820
  22. A

    Sound card driver free download

    in my pc i cant ear any sound
  23. E

    Dowload driver for free for canon lbp 660

    driver anon lbp 660
  24. Reiboy

    Computer turns on, but monitor does not..

    Computer turns on, but monitor does not display, i changed the RAM and Processor but still nothing
  25. Y

    Download drivers for sony vaio laptops

    koya
  26. D

    Choppy 1080p videos

    Hello, I have a PC with 1GB RAM and 128 MB of inbuilt graphics. All the 1080p videos used to work fine. But from past 2-3 weeks all the 1080p videos are playing choppy. I re-installed the OS and scanned for virus, no virus was found. I changed the "Skip H.264 in-loop deblocking...
  27. S

    Can i delete a user on my dell computer

    i got a used computer that has a user that I would like to remove for more memory. Will it remove anything major on my computer
  28. K

    Unable to register to SIP server

    unable to download and install mobeestar (new user) pls guide me
  29. S

    Dell inspiron 1450 driver download for win xp

    Hello,
  30. I

    Different BSOD everytime

    Hi, Im having AMD 64bit processor with 3GB Ram MB is ASUS A8R-MVP and 320 GB SATA HDD. Operating System is Windows XP 64bit.and Up to date AntiVirus. PC refused to boot suddenly with various diff. BSOD Sometimes it says IRQ NOT LESS Or EQUAL, Sometimes says DRIVER IRQ NOT LESS Or EQUAL...
  31. H

    Why my screen get blank for a while at startup

    while booting, my screen get blank for few second and then starts. Any solution please.
  32. N

    How to connect samsung galaxy y mobile to pc for internet

    Hello, i have samsung galaxy y s 5302 mobile. for this i have downloaded kies from internet. But this is not good for me because at installation time it takes 3hours and 37 min of internet to complete its installation. even that also my mobile is not connected to internet. i have seperately...
  33. U

    When i double click on drive, it is asking for format but when it try to format

    Not able to open drive, i suspect pendrive got corrupted. When i try to open it is asking me to format but when i try to format, system neither format nor open, it throughs error message as window unable to format
  34. A

    [Solved] Laptop Screen Turns white?

    hi iam abdullah,iam having my laptop toshiba,today suddenly my laptop off and it become hot and when restart its show white why can u guide me please
  35. D

    My computer says diskette needs failure what do I do

    When turning -on,my computer says Diskette seeks failure,to continue press F1,this works allright,however would like to ditch this. I suspect it is causingl
  36. H

    Freshh install hangs indefinitley

    This is a brand new computer and so does not have any OS installed currently, when i try install windows vista, it will stop randomly either while the black and white "windows is loading files" screen is up, or the green windows loading bar immediately after, or this green windows bar will...
  37. R

    Www kodak com/go/downloads

    I can't get my all-in-one printer softwear to load
  38. G

    Sound in MSGina.dll (voice authentication)

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Hello! I'm writing GINA.dll with voice logon. So I have a trouble - when the system starts at first time waveInGetNumDevs() returns 0 and waveInOpen() returns 2. How should I initialize my sound card or what should I do to...
  39. S

    Registry error

    bagaimana cara mengatasi masalah Registry error dan Privacy security ada Problem....?
  40. R

    Monitor goes to sleep when playing movie

    my monitor going to sleep when watching movie online in mozila, my monitor is Hp and i have to setting in control panel"never" but it doesn't working, plese help me..