Siemens

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Siemens.
  1. G

    mircosoft suite 2005

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) it came loaded, yet in old computer i had CD rom disk to help with the projects in picture it. Now i dont have any. so i cant use anything in picture it to create a project,so why did they bother loading it on there. so...
  2. G

    SIS 7012 Audio driver

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have a SIS 735 motherboard with on board audio card. I have recently upgraded to windows XP and downloaded the approriate audio driver SIS 7012. When I install it it gives me an error that the `Multimedia Audio...
  3. L

    Can i put a disc from an external hard drive into my computer

    my seagate external hard drive fell to the floor while i was using, it no longer works. is there some way that i can still recover the data off of it???? i bought the black widow external hard drive reader thing and it still does not appear on my computer, can i take the disc out and then put...
  4. P

    Sending email

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Ever since the SP2 update, I can't send email in Outlook Express. I can receive just fine. Can someone point me to a troubleshooting site?
  5. G

    Connecting to Remote Desktop

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) Do I need some sort of static IP, or Virtual something-rather to setup REMOTE DESKTOP? I'm trying to get my WinXP Pro office machine and my WinXP Pro laptop to talk to each other remotely while I"m around the world...
  6. G

    Messenger starts when I open an email message

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Just got a new computer with XP Pro SP2 loaded. I disabled Windows Messenger Service by going into Administrative Tools, Services, Messenger, and...
  7. B

    Help me connect

    Hello,I am a club member, but cannot connect? what is the problem, and can u fix? I have not been able to connect in over a week and I am having POGO withdrawals!
  8. G

    Ati intel com

    Hello, i have a sony vaio vgn cr363 laptop and i wanna get my graphic card driver which is ati radeon mobility x2300
  9. V

    what is the minimum PSU for 8800gts

    Hi My friend is looking for the cheapest PSU that can hold this GPU. this one is very cheap: HEC þ450TD-TF 450W 2x8cm fan 24piný can he do the trick? (the rest of the gear is ordinary: E6600, 1HD, 1DVD, 2G ram) thanks
  10. S

    Show guest account of soruba 1506

    how to view my guess accound
  11. M

    file extentions missing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi all......this may be a stupid question, but Im feeling pretty stupid right now. I have two PCs both running XP Pro. For some reason, I can see file extentions in Windows Explorer on one of them and not on the other...
  12. N

    Cannot open dotnetfx20 ?

    I cannot install Microsofts .NETFramework 2.0 ? I downloaded the 22.M.B. file and saved it to the My Documets folder, whe I attempt to open the app for installation I recieve an error prompt that cannot open Mime type file . Can someone point me in the right direction to open or install this...
  13. G

    Can firewall be disabled via GPO?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I've got a few machines that the firewall in SP2 is causing problems on, and I would rather just disable the feature altogether on an enterprise level. Anyone know how I can do this via AD?
  14. G

    Abit BE6 and Windows XP?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?) Hi all, I tried to install Windows XP on Abit BE6 board and had no luck so far. The problem is HPT366 IDE controller. I had bios TH 1.25 - tried Win2K 1.25 drivers - system hangs when XP setup is trying to detect HDDs (have...
  15. F

    Strange Programs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I have recently acquired two strange programs. I'm asking if these programs should be on my comp. and what are they for. Computer with windowsxp, home addition. Odd Programs : Microsoft GDI + Detection Tool (KE873374)...
  16. G

    Remove 2nd operating system

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) After instaling XP Home on my exchanged computer I found 2 operating systemes on it.This computer has no Flopy drive.There is no Remove XP in ad or remove programes.There must be a simple way for a fool like...
  17. D

    64 to 34 bit

    I have Vista OS and can no longer play old flight sims with my 64 bit system. Simply incompatible. Is there a way to convert to 32 and keep my computer comparably operable?
  18. G

    XPS Gen 5 From Outlet

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Chaps, I see that on the UK outlet site none the XPS Gen desktops have the sound option listed. Would I be correct in assuming that the audigy ZS is included by default even though not shown on the spec? Many thanks Bal
  19. D

    [SOLVED] AMD Hackintosh Help

    I have an HP Pavilion DV6 2009ax and I want to install Snow Leopard 10.6.6 on it, I have read on several forums that using a Hazard Distro 10.6.6i would work on an Athlon or Phenom system, but there is nothing about my AMD Turion. These are the specs that I copied from CPU-Z: CPU Arch : 1...
  20. D

    Antec 300, 4GB Ballistix RAM, AMD Athlon II X4 2.8GHz PC Components

    Dear All, I may be having to move abroad in the near future, just looking for some guidance on: a) How much the components (together or used) may be worth b) Where to sell them? The components that may be available for sale are: Item: Asus M4A785TD-V EVO 785G Socket AM3 onboard DVI VGA HDMI...