Siemens

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Siemens.
  1. S

    help with HP 1317

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I have installed a new ink cartridge and I keep getting message cartridge incorrectly installed, although it prints ok. I have taken cartridge out/in several times and still get the same message. I have now tried to do a copy of a...
  2. S

    Digicor/Maxtron KB-0250

    Looked through the Forum, couldn't find any information on this keyboard (if I missed it please show me to). I've searched the whole of Google and I still can NOT find anyhwere to buy the Digicor/Maxtron KB-0250. It's nowhere to be found :( Anyone have any information/websites/etc where I...
  3. G

    Need some advice from Epson Stylus Color 580 owners.

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) A non-internet enabled friend of mine has this printer. He tells me that when the paper feeds into the printer it's grabbed by the bottom right hand corner, pulled askew and crumpled. I looked into the opening at the top of the printer...
  4. G

    Panasonic DMC-FZ5EB

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) Hi, Just looking for opinions on the Panasonic DMC-FZ5EB. Thinking of buying one as an upgrade from an Olympus C730UZ. Also any accessories I should look at buying - beyond a bigger DS card of course:-) Many thanks. Mossie, Cork...
  5. A

    Optical mouse couldn't work via PS/2

    Recently I've bought an optical mouse for my laptop that comes with a USB to PS/2 convertor. SInce my laptop only have 1 USB, I try to utilize the PS/2 port and left the USB for other things. The problem is....sometimes my mouse wheel couldn't work but sometimes its normal. It occurs everytime I...
  6. G

    Printer Quality

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Ive been having a problem with my cannon s600 printer, the problem starts when i go to print a document and all i get out is the words faded or only half the words printed out and the quality isnt that good, iv tried all the common...
  7. G

    Print Server on Wired/Wireless LAN

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Currently networked through an 8-port switch: 3 Windows 98 SE PCs 1 Windows XP laptop Intel Netport Express Print Server with 2 parallel port printers attached Just added a wireless NIC and 4-port wireless router to use with the...
  8. G

    experiences with HP Laserjet 1220 or 1200?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I was wondering if anyone had experiences with the HP Laserjet 1220 or 1200. According to what I've read, the quality of the printing must be good. But it is hard to find any reviews on the 1220 which has a copy/scanner unit on top. Has...
  9. A

    Question Canon A70: burning color

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?) Hello everyone, I have a Canon A70 and when I took bright colored objects (e.g. red, yellow flowers) under bright light, the color seems to be like burnt-like colors. That is the color is unnaturally red/yellow...
  10. H

    Buy PLASMA OR LCD?

    i'm looking at purchasing a monitor for my computer but i would like to play games(computer and playstation) and watch movies on it aswell. i've been doing a lot of looking around at the lcd screens and i'm well aware of their capabilities(they're somewhat lacking). knowing what i know about...
  11. V

    Sharing one monitor w/2 computers

    This might seem like an odd question, but I was wondering if there are any type of products out there that allow you to share one monitor between two computers. I'm planning on building a new high-end gaming machine and was considering keeping my old one to use just for net surfing and possibly...
  12. G

    Apple 17" LCD - PC compatibility.

    Hi . Does anyone know if the new Apple 17" LCD is compatible with DVI from a PC based graphics card . On the FAQ of the Apple site it claims not to be , though this could just be in terms of endorsements and guarantees , or marketing . Anyhow the Apple 17" looks magic . 350:1 contrast ratio...
  13. D

    Canon

    Hi, I have a lens that is about a year old - been using it regularly with no problems. 18mm-250mm with my EOS 50D. All of a sudden it stopped working, I get an error message when I press the shutter button, to check the connection to the camera. I disconnect the lens and wipe it off, put it back...
  14. B

    Insyde software corporation bios upgrade

    I have a Toshiba A305 satellite laptop. Is there any to check to see if my drivers for my bios is up to date
  15. G

    Will computer support Windows 7?

    I have an INtel D945PSN mother board with a Pentium D processor. The computer would just stop at the Windows startup, and it shows the bars loading but it never goes into the desktop. I bought a new hard drive and I was wondering if I could install Windows 7 in it?
  16. J

    System32\config error

    Hello, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-N130G laptop with Xp SP3 and I have the system32\config error on startup. I tried F8 and "earlier restore" with no change. I removed hard drive, placed it into an enclosure and connected it to my Dell windows 7 laptop. When I open the "E" drive I can see the XP...
  17. D

    Toshiba laptop won't install Windows XP

    Hello, I'm trying to load a fresh install of window xp on a Toshiba laptop A135 S4656. It will load until it gets about 60% of the devices loaded...then it hangs up and just sits there. Do I need drivers or what ? thanks for any help anyone can give me
  18. G

    Vista premium

    Hello, Your forum is great, my laptop hard stoped working, I bought a new and bought the acer recovery disks but when I went to install its says no partition found. any help on this matter
  19. G

    Operating system

    Have sony viao vgn-fz240e currently with windows 7 from a clean installation. Want to put Vista back on. Have recovery disc from oringinal op and have new vista home premium disc. Which one do I use to easily install vista?
  20. G

    xp-system configuration utility

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I posted a question previously on how to get rid of path ways in the system configuration utility.I went into system regedit.exe and got them deleted there. but i have another question. Is there anyway possible to delete...