Error "Web page could not be saved to the current location"

Frequently gets "Web page could not be saved to the current location" when
save a web page. Save as `Web page html only' allows to save but without
images. What's the reason for this? Any solution to save the
complete web page?

Thanks for any replies & help.

Brother Brock
--
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare.

What happens if you copy and save in MS Word ?

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Brother Brock wrote:
> Frequently gets "Web page could not be saved to the current location" when
> save a web page. Save as `Web page html only' allows to save but without
> images. What's the reason for this? Any solution to save the
> complete web page?
>
> Thanks for any replies & help.
>
> Brother Brock

kelly

Depends if the Style Sheets are stored on a different server as the web
pages.
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Brother Brock wrote:

> Frequently gets "Web page could not be saved to the current location" when
> save a web page. Save as `Web page html only' allows to save but without
> images. What's the reason for this? Any solution to save the
> complete web page?

New webmasters are doing pages using css and those pages are not as easy
to save on local pcs.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

this is a new knowledge to me. Let me try. Thanks for the reply.

Brother Brock