TCP/IP

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with TCP/IP.
  1. B

    Choosing a graphics card (s).

    Looking for a graphics card. Computer build so far. Asus x99 deluxe I7 5820 16 g ddr 4 3000 mhz Ssd drive Any suggestions?
  2. V

    Can my power supply support r9 390?

    I'm thinking about getting an r9 390 as an upgrade from my AMD 7870 but I'm not sure if my power supply can run it. Here's my power supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152035 I run these components: Corsair H55 1 SSD 2 HDD's AMD 8350 6 case fans
  3. Z

    transferring data from old hdd

    http://tinyurl.com/ofjs9oz how do i transfer the data from that
  4. Lucas Wong

    Geforce GTX Titan X

    I am just wondering what the hell is the Geforce GTX Titan X for because it's so damn expensive yet the GTX 980 ti is quite good also
  5. J

    Will a 6+2 Pin connector power an Asus GTX 960 Strix?

    Hey all, Johnbonne here with yet another question! I'm going to be installing a GTX 960 as you've probably heard me say a million times already, and I've noticed that the Asus GTX 960 Strix (Factory OC) requires an 8-pin connector. My PSU, a Corsair CS650W has two 6+2 PCI-E cables, and I'm...
  6. S

    Why does my C partition is slower than the other even though it was in the same physical drive?

    I partitioned my HDD into two, C and D drive. After using it for quite some time I noticed my boot time is slowing down, and so I benchmarked my C drive using Parkdale. http://i.imgur.com/nftLswF.jpg Here is the benchmark of the C drive using Parkdale http://i.imgur.com/EUPHBJW.jpg Not too...
  7. S

    Messed up sound quality from laptop headphone jack after doing a clean install of 8.1

    I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 but I was having a lot of issues with 10 so I did a clean install of 8.1 from a bootable USB (I deleted Windows.old without thinking so I was not able to use the "Revert to 8.1" option in Windows 10). After updating drivers and all the housekeeping of installing...
  8. CrimsonArmor

    Cannot boot from ssd

    I recently installed Window 10 on my ssd using the iso files. After I installed it, I went to my bios to make sure the ssd was first to boot, but it is not boot order list. It only shows my DVD player, usb, and Window Boot Manger. Does anyone know how to fix this.
  9. J

    380X vs 280X

    so I'm looking at either getting the 380X or the 290X, I'm just not sure which i should get. i do have a possible budget of about 1500, but id like to spend as little as possible. its a computer for college, and id like to be able to do a bit of game, at max settings on a 1080p 60hz monitor. My...
  10. The_Click

    WWE 2K'15 Running Slow... ?

    AMD FX 4300 4.0 GHz nVidia Geforce GT 640 2GB 1 TB HDD 4 GB Ram Many High End Games Are Running Fine In This PC But WWE 2K'15 Is Running Slow... Even On The Lowest Possible Settings.. Is There Any Patch Of Some Kind That Can Help Resolve The Error.? Even Crysis 3 Runs @ Mid-High Settings. Far...
  11. B

    Graphics card too big?

    i wanna get this graphics card http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121823&cm_re=asus_r9_270-_-14-121-823-_-Product and fit it in this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220688 also i wanna upgrade the psu to this...
  12. H

    telugu dtp anu scripts

    download free for my laptop Telugu anu scriptmanager I want immidiatly becouse since one month i connat download
  13. J

    Windows 7 OEM and buying a new motherboard

    I currently have an i7 4770k, R9 290, 12 RAM, and ASUS z-87k mobo. I'm looking to buy another R9 290 to go dual Crossfire and just realize the PCI speeds on z-87k will be 3.0 x8 2.0 x4. Which is a waste. So I'm going to buy a new motherboard: Asus z-97-A. Since I had this computer originally...
  14. C

    Does there exit a device that will allow a Credit Card Terminal work wirelessly via WiFi back to a wireless router?

    The need exists for IP capable credit card terminals - normally CAT5 wire connected to a router, to be able to reside in places where getting a CAT5 cable to is an impossibility. If the premises already has a wireless router - is there some device (like an wireless access point?) which would...
  15. S

    GTX780 Lightning Showing as GTX780

    So I've been using my GTX 780 Lightning since August, no problems at all, only that the GeForce Experience panel shows it as being a GTX 780, as does every game I have played when adjusting graphic settings. I've been told that this would lead to the GPU running as if it were just a standard...
  16. E

    Thermal paste help (thermal pad?)

    So a brief intro first: I had noticed that the frequency of my laptop crashing (powers off) had increased lately, earlier this happened only after hours of gaming (relatively heavier ones like farcry3,nfsmw '12) and that too only rarely, but now even about 20 minutes of badcompany2 can crash it...
  17. L

    First build, $350 USD budget (minus case, HDD, and OS). Any advice?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PbWYqs I want to play GTA5, CS:GO, Skyrim without OC'ing Will everything in this build work together? Can I get something better at that same price?
  18. kvlove0722

    Bought A Power Supply Tester IV

    Of course there are no instructions with this tool, so I need a bit of help. To start we lost our power 3 times a few days ago do to a wonderful snow, Ice and wind storm here in NC. Well I went to use my desk top once power returned and it wont power at all. No fans no drives nothing. I looked...
  19. J

    Internet drops intermittently when downloading large files..

    This happens when downloading torrents (healthy ones) as well as downloading games legitimately bought on steam from the steam store. The connection starts, I leave my PC for about a minute and the speed slowly climbs from about 1 - 2.5mbps downloading and then rapidly descends all the way to 0...
  20. S

    Overclocking Boot Slowdown after last bluescreen

    Specs: i5-4690k @ 46 cvolt 1.179 Coolermaster EVO 212 (Two Fans) 8 GB Ripjaw DDR3 Ram Asus z97-a Samsung Evo 850 500gb GTX 970 MSI Gaming 4GB EVGA 650W PS 3 Case Fans Two exhaust One intake I was working on a stable vcore for x48 multiplier (@1.29v), during bench tests (realbench) temps about...
  21. Z

    Crossfire GPU's are NOT increasing performance in any game.

    I got my second R9 270 to crossfire along with a new 750Watt power supply not that long ago. When I installed these cards I was hoping that I would be getting pretty good framerates in almost all of the games that I played. I have done everything, reassured many times that I installed the cards...
  22. Qerass

    Disk Manager says 3tb HDD with content on it needs to be initialized

    My Seagate Barracuda 3tb was a slave drive with 3 partitions on my last computer. On my new rig (Asus M5A78L) with the same Windows 7 version, both Disk Manager and Seagate DiscWizard say:"You must initialize a disk before Logical Disk Manager can access it." How can I get Windows to recognize...
  23. W

    need help with ecs motherboard

    Hello all. Recently bought the ecs z77h2-ax and came home read reviews. Some reviews were good but some bad. Im shitting bricks right now, is the motherboard garbage?
  24. J

    Best $200 - $300 GPU?

    I'm building a new gaming PC and my GPU budget is between $200 and $300 - what GPUs would people recommend, and if possible what PSU would be alright for the recommended GPUs? I'm currently running a 500Wt PSU. Thanks!
  25. L

    Looking for a good PSU under £100

    Hi everyone, I am building a new computer and am looking for an appropriate power supply. I already picked all the other parts: Leru's build I got confused about what is necessary, what is useful and what is just extra, so any advice on that would be very much appreciated. I'd like to keep...
  26. C

    I need a good keyboard

    Can anyone reccomend me a good Gaming keyboard for around £30 , Im going to be using windows 8.1
  27. B

    Need Processor Help

    Ok so I've upgraded my computer a little bit and its used strictly for gaming. however I have a single core 3.1 Ghz processor which to my understanding is ok but not great. now my motherboard now has a LGA 1155 socket type and I found a Quad-Core 3.5Ghz (turbo to 3.9) that has the 1155 socket...
  28. Marshall Honorof

    Microsoft, Adobe Fix Flaws Exploited by Foreign Hackers

    Between Microsoft's extensive patching and a handful of updates from Adobe, today is a much more secure day to be online than yesterday was. Microsoft, Adobe Fix Flaws Exploited by Foreign Hackers : Read more
  29. R

    AMD HD3000 Driver for Windows 8

    Recently, i've upgraded to windows 8 and i my ATI card which is HD3000 doesnt work. i couldnt run any games that need OpenGL like minecraft. I tried searching and downloaded lots of driver but still doesn't work. after reading on some websites, i found out that my card does not work with Windows...
  30. E

    Is there a difference between a cat6a keystone rated for 10gbit and cat7 keystone rated 10gbit?

    Is there a difference between a cat6a keystone rated for 10gbit and cat7 keystone rated 10gbit. the only difference i can find is that cat7 keystones are shielded. Im doing this for a customer who has all of the hardware for 10gbit but i've never used cat7 and theres not a lot of info on the...
  31. C

    My pc Crash when i play games

    when I first bought my PC was it running all my games perfect. but now it crash in allmost every game i play, except for dayz stand alone witch i run on high settings my settings: intel i5 3,5GHz 64bit operative system 8GB ram windows 8.1 Samsung 750GBssd 780GTX Ti OC 3GB ASUS Z97-A Seasonic...
  32. E

    Ignore This Thread

    IGNORE THIS THREAD. I MADE A NEW THREAD WITH A BETTER BUILD
  33. A

    Internal tv tuner for motherboard a88x-g43

    can this board install an internal tv tuner if my video card is a Sapphire r9 270x OC with boost card? if so, any model you can recommend?
  34. P

    Gateway DX4850-43c upgrades

    Hey folks. How can I find out what upgrades my computer can handle? I'm considering ssd, ram and video card. Thanks.
  35. B

    Is it worth upgrading?

    Hey I'm thinking about upgrading my Computer to an AM3+ Motherboard and a FX series CPU, but I'm not sure how much it will cost and what the compatibility is like, I'm keeping my ram, gpu and power supply the same. The CPU is a dual-core AMD A4 2.80ghz (OC to 3.8). The problem is that it does...
  36. S

    HP Notebook G series Windows 7 64bit (Not Genuine Windows)

    On one of the laptops my family has we had for a while and long story short a few months after the warranty ended the laptop said how windows was not genuine. *There was no hardware changes *There was a malware attack a while ago I called and they said how that could be the cause of it and the...
  37. W

    I have a question about getting a WiFi Card.

    Ok, so I am a first time custom computer builder, and I plan on doing some intense gaming and all of that stuff on it. My question is, what is a good wifi card, (if I should use one instead of wiring a ethernet cable through the house), that wouldn't break the bank? I would like to spend a tops...
  38. L

    how to locate factory settings if can not log onto laptop

    llo I have an acer aspire s7 laptop and I can not log onto it as I have forgotten password I was wondering how I can log onto it or reset my password if I do not have a disk
  39. jpsil

    Getting a whole slew of BSODs

    I seem to be getting a whole bunch of blue screens of deaths. I am not really sure now to problem solve it. They seemed to all start after a few power outages and, because I am a dummy, I didn't have a UPS and things just kind of got killed. The errors that I am getting are PFN_List_Corrupt ...
  40. A

    Encarta 2005 DVD

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I know that I should be posting in the Encarta newsgroup this question, HOWEVER that newsgroup appears to be more of a desert rather than an active forum. So here's my question: I want to update Encarta, but not using the...