Tethering

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Tethering.
  1. C

    No signal on monitor?

    Hello, I have a desktop t6524 Emachine. had a video card added to it. Woke up onr morning to a screen full of vertical colored lines on it. Removed video card, cleaned all the fans and dust out. Put card back in and got constant running fans and no signal to monitor. Again removed the video card...
  2. B

    first self pc build

    I'm planning to build a new pc primarily for gaming. Approximate Purchase Date: after 28th march 2013 Budget Range: 25000-30000 INR stem Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming,movies,web browsing,etc Are you buying a monitor: nope will use my tv need to buy OS: no Preferred...
  3. grembandilla

    Upgrades aplenty

    Hello, Community I have a decent system thats starting to show its age and im trying to figure out what needs to be changed next. Currently im running this Amd 965 Black asus m4n98td EVO 16gig Gskill sniper 250gig WD caviar blue data drive and a 150gb caviar blue OS drive x2 MSI gtx 460...
  4. G

    Wireless Adapter for Win 7

    Radio Shack sold me one that does not work. It tells me I can get updates for Win 7 on this website. The problem IS, I can't get to the internet, that's why I bought the darned thing in the FIRST PLACE. I'm on my old PC by the way.
  5. G

    use broadband router as switch?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I replaced my BEFSR41 with the BEFSRX41 above to get the access control features. Both are 4 port fire wall Broadband routers..the X has VPN (that I dont use but got cuz of the access controls) Can one use the BEFSR41 (that I...
  6. Z

    Want to SLI, but can my system do it

    Hows it going guys im new here...actually brand new. Been thinking about going SLI ever since I got my new card and think im gonna do it. Few things I need help with tho here are my specs: - Geforce gtx 680 classified - Intel i3770k - 16 gb ram Now my concern lies with my motherboard and power...
  7. G

    Upgrade for GTX 570

    Hey all, Like the title says I'm thinking about upgrading my card. I currently have a gtx 570. More specifically it's the EVGA gtx 570 SC with 1.2 gb gddr5. It runs well and I get pretty good performance in most games but I was thinking about upgrading to something a little stronger. I'd at...
  8. G

    Windows 7 adapter

    what wireless adapter will work with the new windows 7?
  9. S

    Copy hdd to hdd software

    Hello, Just HDD to HDD copy with OS, Application & Drivers Software
  10. J

    How to activate all services in services msc

    Iam safaring with services in my nootbook so kindly help me to solve the problem how to activate all services in services msc
  11. G

    Dimension L1000R motherboard or processor

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have an L1000R that will not boot up. The fans will turn on, as well as the CD Rom, however nothing will come up on the monitor. The light on the front of the computer only came on when i unplugged the power supply to the CD ROm.. So...
  12. A

    concerns about hd 7770

    hello all currently i am running on an i3 2100, an h61 mobo, integrated graphics, 4gb of ram, and a 450w psu. i have a couple of concerns regarding whether it'd be a good idea to get a hd 7770 or not 1. will the cpu bottleneck my gpu or will it be the other way around? 2. would upgrading to an...
  13. G

    Help Please! Connecting Wireless Router to DLink ADSL Router

    Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless (More info?) Can anyone please help or advise? I have a D-Link router DSL-504 connected to give me ADSL connectivity. This has an IP address of 192.168.0.1. This also acts a a DHCP server. I want to connect a Netgear WGR614 Wireless AP and router to...
  14. Jeteroll

    VGA Cord Angled = Sound Cut Off

    I have the Logitech Z623 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121048 and one speaker connects to the sub woofer by a VGA cable. When I pull the vga cable coming out from the speaker to one side, the audio cuts out, but only when the cord is at a certain angle. Is this normal...
  15. S

    Lexmark reinstall print spooler device

    I have a lexmark 3150 and my computer is saying that my print spooler service is gone. How can I put it back so I can use my printer.
  16. Psykocys

    New Build Help

    I've been sifting through newegg and other sites for the past 2 months looking for the best deals and trying to see what i could put together for about $1000. I was curious if i could get some recommendations and feedback? Current Specs I'm looking at: Amd FX-6300(Plan on OC) Asus Sabertooth...
  17. M

    Cant see who is connected

    I'm trying to set up a printer for my computer. My brother has the printed hooked up to his computer and I want my computer to hook to it wireless. I have done this before with success but this time no success. My problem is my computer or network inst detecting any printer even though the...
  18. A

    How to get Windows 8 onto an SSD from an HDD

    Can I move Windows 8 from an HDD onto an SSD? I want to move it by itself, not everything else on the Hard Drive. If so how? Also, alternively, can I deactivate Windows 8 on my Hard Drive and then reinstall it onto my SDD and make the SSD the boot device (All of this being done with an OEM disk).
  19. O

    are two GPU's possible with my specs?

    So I've current got: Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-4770k (3.5GHz) 8MB Cache Motherboard ASUS® Z87-K: ATX, USB2.0, USB3.0, SATA6GB/S, XFIRE Memory (RAM) 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (2 x 4GB KIT) Graphics Card 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 770 - 2...
  20. C

    Adobe CS6 Error 1, after installing SSD harddrive

    Hi forum A week ago I bought myself a mSata SSD harddrive for my laptop, to install the OS on. (windows 7 ultimate). So now I have the OS on my SSD harddrive, and my files and all on my SSHD (hybrid disk). It all seemed to work fine. Untill I tried to install the Adobe Master Collection CS6...
  21. F

    My CPU went missing?!

    First off my computer needed cable management so i fixed it up a little.Then my computer wouldn't actually run, ( the front light want turning on and i tried every little possible thing for it) then i decided to take my computer into several pieces and see what is wrong. When i took off the fan...
  22. W

    Can i run battlefield 4

    Hi, I want to know if i can run battlefield 4 on my laptop. I have a Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM processor and my GPU is NVIDIA® GeForce GT650M. I have 8 GB RAM and windows 8. Thanks already. Wout
  23. W

    A 8 5600k or intel g 2130 with hd 7730 graphic card?

    i have about 250 $ limit. I need a gaming pc to support Counter strike 1.6 on ultra in full hd or maybe 1600x900. Also League of Legends full hd medium high 50- 90 fps and other more demanding games full hd at like medium-high at 30 fps min. so amd processor A8-5600k or intel g 2130 with...
  24. S

    Need advice on CPU/Mobo combo...Thanks!

    Hey guys, I'm building a computer and trying to figure out what CPU/Mobo combo is worth going for...won't be doing any hardcore stuff on it, but would like it to be relevant for years and putting it in a mATX case Was going to go to microcenter and take advantage of their CPU/Mobo combo deals...
  25. Hubzee

    will the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost fit in mATX case?

    Hi Im about to buy my parts for my new PC and was wondering if the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost will fit in my BitFenix Shinobi mATX case. If it matters my my mobo is the Asus ROG MAXIUMS VI GENE Intel Z87 Link for card: http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4511#sp
  26. S

    suggestions on a cpu and motherboatf (budget)

    Okay I live in uk and I have an asus 660ti for xmas along with a 500w psu I need a new motherbosrd along with a cpu for gaming id like to stick with amd but if you consider intel better to go with im happy for suggestions I have a budget of £150-£170 but 200 at a push
  27. B

    FX8350 NH-D14 high temps?!

    hey guys, i have been having some trouble with my new NH-D14, its been running really hot. the CPU socket temp (mobo socket) is idle at around 40ish degrees Celsius and package is idle at around 20-30 Degrees Celsius, when i run prime 95 even on 1.4v at 4ghz i get to temps of 64c socket temp and...
  28. G

    GTX460SE - Control Panel and Sound Issues: Last Straw

    Hello. There's a problem I have been having for nearly two years now, and this is with the GTX 460 SE. Believe me, I've searched so many forums and so many search results for both this, and the next problem I'll explain later. (Actually, in a sense they're both linked.) Now, the first is that I...
  29. M

    what's Top P2P Game's! 2013-2014!!

    Hi, I will appreciate If you Can (List) some new & at top Pay2Play FPS Game's / Adventure Game's / Upcoming Games! , I will play on High-Med settings + Max resolution My pc spec so far is this new beast I got : MB Asus Maximus VI Extreme CPU Intel Core I7-4770K 3,5Ghz 8mb RAM DDR3 8.0 GB/...
  30. R

    Wireless networking with wds router

    Hey Guys, I am having my internet connection in my living room as my co ax is not in any other room. (timewarner internet). So since i cant have all servers and all in living room (wired machines), i want to move the whole setup to my lab room. I want to buy a wds supported wireless router in...
  31. S

    HELP PLEASE

    Hello, I am trying to figure out if I have installed (accidentally or not) a antiviral or antimalware. I do not have any money, and no job and the computer is the only way I have to apply for jobs. I paid for Detective driver, have stopzilla, thought I had McAfee. Norton ran out. I keep getting...