Vodafone

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Vodafone.
  1. G

    Installing win 7 on XP

    Let me know how to install window 7 on XP machine without loosing existing programs
  2. H

    Computer wont start up after being off for 2 weeks

    I just got back from a 2 week vacation with my computer shut off and the power strip turned off and now my computer wont start up. Now that im back i tryed to turn it on and ... My keyboard and mouse stay black (they light up) and my screen stays completely black. However the fans on my...
  3. B

    Acer Aspire L320 minipc problems

    Purchase an Acer Aspire L320 at Comex 2007. Nice and quiet book size minipc, even smaller than my SVC cable box :-) Some problems I find with the L320 (top of the line model with TV Tuner): 1. Documentation - VERY bad. There is NO documentation describing contents in the box. I have some items...
  4. Nemacol

    Overheated PC caused video to stop working.

    HP Pavilion Media Center A1640n (Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD) upgraded to 4g of ram also have an Asus ati 1950xpro video card. My computer overheated a few days ago. I was attempting to play a game (WoW) and the screen when black and shut down. So I did standard cleaning...
  5. N

    How to port forwarding using adsl modem and normal switch

    Hello, dear all, i am using an beetal bx220 adsl router modem, which is connected to an 8 port normal switch along with 2 computers and and an stand alone dvr. now i want to watch my dvr remotely...so shall i have to use an router instead of switch or my adsl router modem is enough for port...
  6. K

    pc turns on, keyboard light flash then shut off

    Hope you can help me, don't know that much about computers. pc turns on, lights come on, sometimes the fan runs but usually after I have unplugged from the pc, keyboard light flashes and then shuts off immed. monitor show no signal input. Was doing this for a couple of weeks sometimes I could...
  7. G

    Problem connecting to the internet window 7

    Hello, problem on connecting to internet"limited internet connectivity"
  8. G

    Keeping Inspiron Screen Clean

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) The question about keeping an Inspiron finger pad clean reminded me that I was wondering: What's the best way to keep an Inspiron (6000) screen clean? I've been using clear water, but was wondering if there's a better way. Using...
  9. G

    (UK Dell) Tracking an order

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Anyone know how to track an order online when that order was placed from the Refurbished pages? All I've got is a six-digit reference number but no customer number...! JJ (UK)
  10. G

    where to find Express Service Code ?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I am considering buying a used notebook on ebay. The notebook has a remaining warranty. In order to transfer the warranty from the current owner to me I either need the current owners information or both the Service Tag and Express...
  11. J

    PERC3/Di - RAID Expansion

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I installed an additional hard drive in a PE2650 which was configured with (3) 36gb drives in a RAID5 array, with (1) dedicated hot spare. Using the Dell Array Manager, I initialized the drive, added it to the array volume, (size...
  12. Pyree

    Singer Whitney Houston dies at age 48

    Singer Whitney Houston dies at age 48 ‎ http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-12/whitney-houston-reportedly-dead/3825292
  13. B

    How do you stop a program from automatically launching at ..

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a program which launches automatically at startup that I want to stop. It is apparently in the startup file. How do I get rid of it - other than deleting the application. Thanks. Bill
  14. M

    Mike_67

    looking for security key to set up a second laptop to my network
  15. G

    Ipaqs

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) Anyone got the skinny on Ipaqs. I admit I've pretty much ignored them. however a friend has a deal for several at $45.00 a piece and wants to hook his family in the Philippines up with them. Worth the trouble or just a waste of time? KC
  16. G

    Upgrading I8000: is cpu upgrade possible?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I forgot to ask this in my last posting; after a hall-way conversation, I'll ask it now. Is it possible to upgrade the cpu in an I8000 laptop? The current processor in mine is a PIII-800. I'm not sure if Dell has a proprietary cpu...
  17. Y

    Desktop USB ports not working?

    Why is it that my desktops USB ports stopped working, and what can I do to fix it? Basically, my sister got on my computer and did something which caused my computer to turn off and my USB ports to stop working. I can still turn the computer on, apparently. Like it'll light up as it did before...
  18. G

    What is U69 on Inspiron 8600 motherboard?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops (More info?) Can someone tell me what are the markings on U69 of Dell Inspiron 8600 motherboard? This IC is heat damaged (burned) on my laptop, and I can not read the markings. It is located on the bottom side of...
  19. G

    Latitude vs.Inspiron

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Is there GENERAL difference between these two? Mel
  20. G

    What is the best wireless router to use with comcast cable

    Hello, What is the best wireless router to use with comcast cable.