Vodafone

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Vodafone.
  1. B

    Comparison screen shots?

    Hey I was wondering if any one knows where I can find resolution comparison screen shots of native resolutions. I would like to see a comparison of 1680x1050 native vs 1920x1080 native AND 1680x1050 native vs 1920x1200 native (Obvisually the 1680x1050 has to be on a 22" and the other on a...
  2. F

    20 inch or 22 inch LCD for gaming?

    Simple question for you guys, would you prefer the added quality of a 20 inch LCD or the increased size of a 22 inch LCD while gaming?
  3. G

    Looking for a new photo printer

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I am looking for a new photo printer. This is for photo use only because I have a Canon MP 780 all in one for everyday printing. I will mostly be using it for 5x7 4x6 and 8x10 photos. I am looking at the Epson because they print on...
  4. G

    Twain problem

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?) After downloading Windows XP updates, none of my programs cannot communicate with my scanner (canon8400f). Have reinstalled canon software and checked the Control Panel/Scanner and Cameras/ to find the scanner is installed. The test...
  5. D

    What kind of cable? Epson TM-T85

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hello I have an Epson TM-T85 thermal printer, with serial interface. The interface on the printer side is RS232 female. What kind of cable do I need to connect to PC? Thanks in advance Dominic
  6. T

    Wep thermal printer driver

    i am able to get the driver for TH400 thermal printer WEP
  7. B

    Black Screen after Windows XP splash, AMD/ATI APU

    New build: Asus F2A85 M AMD A8 Trinity APU Fresh install of Windows XP (sp3 and all updates). Monitor goes black after Windows logo after I installed Catalyst Drivers. Tried several installs and reinstalls of CCC and the display drivers. Also did a couple fresh installs of XP on both new...
  8. K

    Leadtek tv card

    i want to download leadtek tv card softwere for xp
  9. J

    Warning when time is set

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) Dears all, I create a reference time server on my domain W2k and I always get the follwoing warning on that server but not the others : The NTP server %1 isn't sync'd, time not set P.S. : this time server is synchronized...
  10. N

    Download

    Hello,please tell me mercury pi 945 gcm drivers download process
  11. M

    Help with using text to speech?

    Hello, my computer doesn't have a microphone. i think there is a thing where i can type and then the computer will read what i type. if it does, how do i get to it, and will it read as i type (or does it have to typed before hand, because i can use google voice to make calls and when i call...
  12. L

    Rollback feature

    Hello, Any resolution to the rollback feature problem....not being able to download games. I download from Oberon games. thanks. Linda