Vodafone

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Vodafone.
  1. G

    Missing Software Media

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Last year I purchased a Dimension 8400. I asked for the Corel WP Productivity package...basically WP 12. I've been going through the stuff that came with the machine, and I cannot seem to find any CD with the program on it. I know I...
  2. S

    DELL AND SOFTWARE DISKS THAT COME WITH IT

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a 8400 and a 8300 and I was wondering if I ever have to reinstall the software or OS on my 8300, could I use the disks from the 8400 to do it? I'm asking because the OS on the 8400 came pre-installed with XP SP2, while the 8300...
  3. G

    Dell Cpi and new battery

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hi all! I recently bought a new (as the seller refers)non-original battery for my Cpi D266XT (really a 400 Mhz,since I upgraded the CPU myself),Bios A10. The battery is #1691 compatible (3800 mAh).My AC adapter is the PA-6 9364U. The...
  4. G

    600m mouse freezing

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a 600m running Windows XP home. I have downloaded the lastest drivers for the touchpad and installed. When using the computer, after 5 minutes, an hour or any other amount of time, the curser freezes and the only soloution is...
  5. G

    MOTIVEDIRECTORY - WHAT IS IT?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) Almost every time I reboot (Windows 98SE) I will get an error message saying the 'motivedirectory' has caused an error, and when I check it usually is a page fault and them a stack dump. Usually I can ignore...
  6. G

    Does Gateway E3400 PIII 1G support 80G HDD?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) Can E3400 PIII 1G read 80G HDD?
  7. G

    Compaq Armada 3500 clicks

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) Hi All, not sure if this is going to make sense, but here goes, I have 3500 running win2k fully s/packed and h/fixed (according to microsoft) it has an external ps2 mouse bu th eproble occcours equally on the internal pointer or a USB...
  8. M

    BIOS for Gateway 614GE

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) I have a gateway 614GE based on the MSI MS-6741 motherboard. I have flashed the bios from the MSI website and my copy of the original gateway branded OEM BIOS is corrupted. the original version was 3.4B1. If anyone owns one of...
  9. G

    Virus Problem

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a 6-month old Dell 4600 PC and I use Trend PC-cillin Internet Security for my Virus/Firewall and I keep getting this virus alert several times every day: http://www.davinp.com/virus.jpg What can I do to stop this popping up?
  10. P

    USB Cantenna

    I have just moved into a new apartment and the building has free wireless internet for all resadents. the only problem is that im on the top floor and the signal is weak. I would like to get a cantenna for my laptop but not one that plugs into my network card. is there a usb version? I also dont...
  11. real world

    Neen help extending a wireless connection

    Hi fellas. I have some questions regarding an internet connection at a friends house. My bud lives in the basement apartment, with his brother upstairs. The modem/wireless router, is in the upstairs unit, and the wireless connection doesn't reach his basement unit. This didn't matter before...
  12. I

    Cannot go on line with Explorer

    I have an HP laptop and cannot connect wirelessly at home. Elsewhere i can. My cable modem is followed by a linksys Wrt54gs, and my computer says i am connected with an excellent signal. I have repaired the connection, upgraded the firmware in the router, checked settings as best I know how...
  13. E

    Compact Professional Digital Camera

    Pro cameras no longer have to be big in size. Enter <A HREF="http://www.dpreview.com/news/0302/03022703sonyv1preview.asp" target="_new">Sony DSC-V1</A> the handy professional digital camera. It's got 5.1 mega pixels, nightframing & nightshot infra red system, manual exposure controls, 4x optical...
  14. V

    Multiple Internet Connections to form FAT pipe Wireless Net

    From the forum topic you probably know what I want to do. I want to take 2 or 3 dls/cable connections put them to 1 (or more if needed) routers and have enough of a pipe to be able to have 5-10 connections with a very high speed that would be roughly comparable to a single connection...
  15. M

    Corsair Hydro Series Water Cooler - Which one for me?

    I am looking to purchase a water cooling system from Corsair and I am unsure which model will be best for me. My CPU is an Intel i5 3570K overclocked to a modest 4.2GHz, idle is about 25°C and normal load is approximately 45°C to 50°C on air cooling. I want to eliminate the large radial heatsink...
  16. P

    CPU bottleneck question

    I currently have an i3-2120. I would like to upgrade my gpu to a 7870. Will the 2120 bottleneck the 7870?
  17. A

    Veo usb camera driver

    help me plz
  18. G

    diablo vs necro bonedaddy, CE mod

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) fastest kill ever. Diablo down in less than 15 seconds. wow. didnt even bother to switch to clay golem, used existing iron. cast decrep on him, got out of the way. 12 skellies, 4 skellimancers, all the infector of souls guys raised. couple...
  19. I

    school firewall and teacher's personal wireless

    hey guys, my school uses sonicwall as a firewall for a lot of things such as blocking AIM during study hall...i think ive found the solution for that but i also want to be able to use teacher's wireless. however, they have a password on it so do you guys have any idea on how to get past...
  20. B

    Window xp hardware download

    my DVD driver is no running
  21. R

    Random BlueScreens even after format

    The thing is, I had to format my C: drive because I started having some really weird problems, like not being able to drag icons into folders or receiving strange errors when trying to open anything (by double clicking), such as "Explorer.EXE; No such interface supported" aaand, these random...
  22. T

    Lag Issues

    Hey everyone i am looking for some help with a Lag issue i have been experiencing and was wondering if anyone could help me isolate what the actually problem is and fix it. I recently built a new computer and have been playing guild wars 2 but ever 5 to 10 minuets i experience some sort of lag...
  23. PanicMaster85

    Need help picking monitor

    So my monitor for my xbox just died... i was hoping to get a 720p monitor that i can plug hdmi straight into... thats basically it really, also try and keep it below 100 Thanks! :D
  24. G

    Fan error message

    Hi. I have recently removed and reinstalled my heat sink on my CPU. It worked fine before I did this but now at startup the CPU fan runs extremely fast and a red error message appears on my screen saying this: CPU fan has failed Computer will automatically power off in a few seconds Service...
  25. J

    APU/CPU for HTPC

    I am looking to build an HTPC that will be used for viewing/pausing/recording OTA tv, watching adn ripping blu-rays, pulling in content from the net (netflix, vudu, hulu+,etc). Their may be some light gaming, but nothing hardcore. I do not anticipate a discreet graphics card and am trying to...
  26. E

    Which gpu should I get

    I need a graphics card but all I'm concerned with is that I want 60+ fps in Skyrim, NOTHING LESS. BUT I don't care about anti-alias, I'd like to be running at atleast 1440x900, I was thinking Radeon 7850 but if there's something cheaper. I REALLY prefer AMD but nvidia will be just fine.
  27. R

    HP Z3100 belt problem

    Hi, Thank you for showing your HP Z3100 belt replacement video tutorial. I have just completed the task, however, when I start the printer up, it keeps showing a error code of 86:01 Possible paper jam. This occurs when there is no paper loaded... directly after starting or in some cases...
  28. T

    upgrade Asus or MSI

    Hello all I'm looking to upgrade my motherboard to either a : MSI MPOWER https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/Intel+Socket/Socket+1150+-+Intel+Z87/MSI+MPOWER+Intel+Z87+%28Socket+1150%29+ATX+Motherboard+%2B+FREE%21+CALL+OF+DUTY%3A+GHOSTS+Game+?productId=55796 Or Asus...
  29. C

    HP ZR2740w vs HP ZR30w vs Dell U2711

    Ok here we go. I am inches away from pulling the trigger on buying my first of 3 IPS monitors. I need to make a solid choice. First off the lineup: HP ZR2740w: http://bit.ly/ruLoEc 27" IPS, 2560x1440, LED back lit* (not side lit, google the difference) - $679 new HP ZR30w...
  30. johnyct9760

    Printed with out paper now the printer is not work?!?

    Hi everyone I working with a Lexmark x2500 printer and I went to print something with out any paper in the shoot, now pretty much this printers is BEYOND no working. Apparently the folks at Lexmark have to do a bit more quality testing on there products cause I have to assume this is fairly...
  31. E

    Flatbed scanner recommendation

    I want to replace my old scanner and can't seem to find exactly what I want. Any suggestions? It will be getting light use at home. This is not for an office. Must-haves Flatbed Sheet-feeder attachment (sometimes I can a page from a book, mostly I scan photos) Network scanner (not just USB)...
  32. H

    Acer LED says "no signal" If turned off/on

    Hello! I bought an Acer 21.5" LCD LED backlight monitor for a new pc I'm building. I haven't gotten all the parts for it in though, so while I'm waiting for them to ship, I thought I would test the monitor out on a pretty old rig I built ages ago. Here is where the first weird thing happens. If...
  33. P

    Cant install printer, should I try another hard drive and OS?

    Trying to make my issue less complicated.. I can't install any printers on this PC. Previous owner deleted "some files" and since then, no one has been able to install a printer on it. I have another hard drive, should I try installing that with the different OS?
  34. G

    Can i change drive g to c using paragon partition manager?

    i just want my lemark printer 2 work but the set up wont open on drive g,which is my primary hardrive? it should be a C..how do i change this?
  35. C

    Generic Driver for USB Webcam?

    i bought a HOD webcam model HWC -100 and i cant get it to work on windows 7 . cpu just wont pick it up
  36. makaveli2007

    Samsung LCD analog digital chosing

    hi guys i bought the samasung E1920x syncmaster it got VGA and DVI connectors , my obnoard HD radeon 4200 got VGA, DVI, HD connectors i connected the VGA and the DVI cable to the monitor , but connected the monitor to the video card through DVI anyway whenever i turn on the monitor it show A...
  37. H

    Umax astra 5800 scanner driver free download

    hussain.083@rediffmail.com
  38. F

    Can my old monitor work on new computer

    I am building a new computer and the new monitor I wish for right now cost over 600$, the Asus 27 inch 3d monitor so I was thinking of wateing off on buying it now and buy it around Christmas time or the first of the 2012 because I imagine prices are going to drop. My question is this in my new...
  39. O

    What to check when purchasing a New Monitor?

    I am thinking of purchasing a new monitor, I am unsure how to judge quality, I assume any monitor would do fine for general browsing of the internet and daily things such as e-mail... however how do you tell if the monitor is good for gaming as such. Screen size 24" widescreen Aspect Ratio...
  40. S

    The fight between gaming mice

    I have a dilemma i need a new gaming mouse but dont know which one to choose. i narrowed it down\ to 3 mice, the sidewinder x8, the deathadder 3500 and the logitech g500. Which one is the best for the performance/price ratio.