Vodafone

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Vodafone.
  1. AKJ

    Audio suddenly sounding scratchy

    Its never done this before, but I've found that whenever there is a HDD read/write, my audio on my my work pc goes scratchy. I use a headset. I tried both the front and rear jack, aswell as a different headset, but the problem is still there. What could it be?
  2. M

    Hp desktop 945gct-hm mother board all driver

    HOW I GET Hp desktop 945gct-hm mother board all driver. pL. HELP. FROM: MAHESH, VASHI
  3. D

    XPS400

    I can seem to load a fresh install of xp pro 32bit and I don't know how to either bypass the Raid Controller or configure a Raid 1 would some please advise me on what to do next?
  4. G

    Installing win 7 on XP

    Let me know how to install window 7 on XP machine without loosing existing programs
  5. H

    Computer wont start up after being off for 2 weeks

    I just got back from a 2 week vacation with my computer shut off and the power strip turned off and now my computer wont start up. Now that im back i tryed to turn it on and ... My keyboard and mouse stay black (they light up) and my screen stays completely black. However the fans on my...
  6. B

    Acer Aspire L320 minipc problems

    Purchase an Acer Aspire L320 at Comex 2007. Nice and quiet book size minipc, even smaller than my SVC cable box :-) Some problems I find with the L320 (top of the line model with TV Tuner): 1. Documentation - VERY bad. There is NO documentation describing contents in the box. I have some items...
  7. Nemacol

    Overheated PC caused video to stop working.

    HP Pavilion Media Center A1640n (Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD) upgraded to 4g of ram also have an Asus ati 1950xpro video card. My computer overheated a few days ago. I was attempting to play a game (WoW) and the screen when black and shut down. So I did standard cleaning...
  8. N

    How to port forwarding using adsl modem and normal switch

    Hello, dear all, i am using an beetal bx220 adsl router modem, which is connected to an 8 port normal switch along with 2 computers and and an stand alone dvr. now i want to watch my dvr remotely...so shall i have to use an router instead of switch or my adsl router modem is enough for port...
  9. K

    pc turns on, keyboard light flash then shut off

    Hope you can help me, don't know that much about computers. pc turns on, lights come on, sometimes the fan runs but usually after I have unplugged from the pc, keyboard light flashes and then shuts off immed. monitor show no signal input. Was doing this for a couple of weeks sometimes I could...
  10. G

    Problem connecting to the internet window 7

    Hello, problem on connecting to internet"limited internet connectivity"
  11. G

    Keeping Inspiron Screen Clean

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) The question about keeping an Inspiron finger pad clean reminded me that I was wondering: What's the best way to keep an Inspiron (6000) screen clean? I've been using clear water, but was wondering if there's a better way. Using...
  12. G

    (UK Dell) Tracking an order

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Anyone know how to track an order online when that order was placed from the Refurbished pages? All I've got is a six-digit reference number but no customer number...! JJ (UK)
  13. G

    where to find Express Service Code ?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I am considering buying a used notebook on ebay. The notebook has a remaining warranty. In order to transfer the warranty from the current owner to me I either need the current owners information or both the Service Tag and Express...
  14. J

    PERC3/Di - RAID Expansion

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I installed an additional hard drive in a PE2650 which was configured with (3) 36gb drives in a RAID5 array, with (1) dedicated hot spare. Using the Dell Array Manager, I initialized the drive, added it to the array volume, (size...
  15. Pyree

    Singer Whitney Houston dies at age 48

    Singer Whitney Houston dies at age 48 ‎ http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-12/whitney-houston-reportedly-dead/3825292
  16. B

    How do you stop a program from automatically launching at ..

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a program which launches automatically at startup that I want to stop. It is apparently in the startup file. How do I get rid of it - other than deleting the application. Thanks. Bill
  17. M

    Mike_67

    looking for security key to set up a second laptop to my network
  18. G

    Ipaqs

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) Anyone got the skinny on Ipaqs. I admit I've pretty much ignored them. however a friend has a deal for several at $45.00 a piece and wants to hook his family in the Philippines up with them. Worth the trouble or just a waste of time? KC
  19. G

    Upgrading I8000: is cpu upgrade possible?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I forgot to ask this in my last posting; after a hall-way conversation, I'll ask it now. Is it possible to upgrade the cpu in an I8000 laptop? The current processor in mine is a PIII-800. I'm not sure if Dell has a proprietary cpu...
  20. Y

    Desktop USB ports not working?

    Why is it that my desktops USB ports stopped working, and what can I do to fix it? Basically, my sister got on my computer and did something which caused my computer to turn off and my USB ports to stop working. I can still turn the computer on, apparently. Like it'll light up as it did before...
  21. G

    What is U69 on Inspiron 8600 motherboard?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops (More info?) Can someone tell me what are the markings on U69 of Dell Inspiron 8600 motherboard? This IC is heat damaged (burned) on my laptop, and I can not read the markings. It is located on the bottom side of...
  22. G

    Latitude vs.Inspiron

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Is there GENERAL difference between these two? Mel
  23. G

    What is the best wireless router to use with comcast cable

    Hello, What is the best wireless router to use with comcast cable.
  24. L

    Can't get it up ! (Gateway G6 333 Mghz)

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) Running w98SE after doing an up date which never completed started having errors on my E drive. Did Disk Doctor and now the darn computer won't boot. I am getting NVRAM update failed and keyboard error and then it just locks...
  25. spartan92

    Adjusting NIC properties in Device Manager

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience/advice on adjusting my NIC card properties within the Device Manager in Windows. I confess that I don't know much about what these settings do, so I didn't want to start changing them without consulting others who might be able to inform me a...
  26. G

    Dimension 9100

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) The 'Preliminary Ship Date' of the 9100 appears to be slipping ny more than one day per day. Any ideas as to what is going on?
  27. G

    HELP.... dont know how to close laptop

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) How do you physically close this dell inspiron 9300 laptop? dont want to break it
  28. G

    Windows Media Center on a Dimension 2350

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a Dimension 2350 with a Hauppauge TV card. I wonder if anyone has tried to install Windows Media Center (I know it will require a new install of Windows) on a machine like this with any luck. Problem areas might be the Hauppaugge...
  29. G

    Latitude C640 battery light

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I get the feeling that the battery light on my Latitude C640 is not just for indicating that the battery is recharging. It blinks quite frequently even when the battery is charged and the laptop is plugged in. Does anyone know what...
  30. E

    Dell Inspiron 8100

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) HAs anyone changed the video card in this latop. I have and am having problems with XP detecting card. anolog works, LCD remains blank.
  31. A

    Dell Latitde C640 Hard Drive Info. Help

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I recently bought a Dell Latitude C640 for a repair project. I replaced the LCD and Hard Drive, (they were trashed). Since the origanal drive was fried and could not be cloned, I clone the drive from my Inspiron 8600 and chaned the...
  32. G

    Setup..Computer in different room from Monitor, keyboard e..

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I am finally upgrading my 5 yr old Dell XPS and came up with an idea to clean up the mess of wires under and behind the computer which is usually at ones feet... Wonder if anyone has tried it.. I plan on putting the Computer itself...
  33. M

    SATA and EIDE

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) If I want to use an EIDE in a computer (Dimension 8400) that has a SATA hard drive in it already. Is it possible to use an IDE controller card for the EIDE hard drive without any troubles ? I assume that the cable for each type of hard...
  34. G

    Dell Inspirons and Latitudes

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Okay folks, so I'm thinking about buying a Latitude D810 because quite frankly they rock :-) However I'm not opposed to the 9300 line of the Inspiron line :-) My question to you all is if there are any rumors of a D820 or Inspiron 9400...
  35. D

    Will not show networks in rang

    Hello, I have the hp mini 110 and at first the wireless network connection found networks and would connect to them. As you can tell because I am asking this, is that it is not working any more. The hp wireless assist is on but the networks just don't show up any more. (not even my own network)...
  36. G

    BIOS settings??

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a Dell Dim 2400. Eventually it will need a battery replacement and I suspect I'll have to know the BIOS settings. How do I find these settings? MB
  37. G

    HP gigabit adapters

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) can somebody arrange the following HP gigabit adapters in a chronological order and tell me where I can find more info on when were these adapters released? HP NC7131 HP NC7170 HP NC7781 Compaq NC 7131 Compaq NC 7780
  38. G

    DVD zones

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hello. Does anyone know which zone's disc is the DVD player of an Inspiron 9200? Someone told me you can change the zone but only 3 times: if that's true, what can you do after that to play more DVDs? Is there an update available to...
  39. SuperGamerBoy

    First time SSD Buyer. Samsung vs Sandisk vs Kingston vs OCZ vs Intel vs Adata vs Corsair vs Plextor

    So, i am buying an SSD for my new pc. This is the first time i am buying an SSD. I have narrowed down my choices to these- http://www.flipkart.com/sandisk-extreme-series-sdssdx-120g-g25-120-gb-ssd-internal-hard-drive/p/itmdgzajjwasnjvu?pid=IHDDGZAHVXRH7PBX&otracker=search&pageNum=1...
  40. G

    Question about a Dell Optiplex computer

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,sci.electronics.misc (More info?) Hi I have a Dell Optiplex GXa computer, with a PII 300 mhz cpu. Can I replace that cpu by a PIII cpu ( 500 mhz, 512 cache, 100 mhz fsb, 2.0V core) do it's motherboard can take that PIII cpu ...