Warcraft

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Warcraft.
  1. G

    CHK - Lure Question

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?) Lure {1}{G}{G} Enchant Creature All creatures able to block enchanted creature do so. Setup: I have no creatures in play under my control My opponent has three creatures in play - say 3 Orochi Leafcallers On my...
  2. ilikegirls

    How to clone a HDD

    Hello, So I the company I work for just upgraded from old dells, and we want to donate them, but the problem is all of the HDD need to be replace with new ones. I wanted to know if there was a way for me to somehow work and setup one computer, and then just copy/clone it to the rest of the new...
  3. G

    Madden 2005: Keyboard and Mouse?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?) I've never played Madden 2005, nor do I have a controller, so I'm using keyboard and mouse. I find myself a bit confused by the game. Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like picking a play and...
  4. S

    Resizing / Creating Partition Failed

    Tried to resize my primary partition and add a secondary one in Paragon Partition Manager. I left the room and let the computer do its thing. Come back to find the operation failed and now my computer boot loops into "Startup Repair is checking your system for problems..." Where do I go from...
  5. B

    Quiet power supply, what about this one?

    Hey, perhaps you guys can help me. I'm looking at a quiet system, adding to the components I've already got. I've seen a quiet case I've got my eye on (Acousticase C6607B), and I need to think about a quiet power supply. The noise of my current system is one of the major reasons I'm making the...
  6. G

    Camcorder to hard drive problem - please help !

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) I tried recording video from my digital camcorder via firewire to > computer/XP/2400Mhz/512MBram > and the video would freeze for 1/2 second or so during the recording every > 20-30 seconds or so . This also showed up on the DVD I made . >...