Warcraft

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Warcraft.
  1. J

    Cpu stuck to heatsink

    like the the title says my cpu is stuck to my heat sink im not worried about ruining it i ordered a new one i just dont want to have to buy a new heat sink
  2. M

    Please help, when I plug in my headphones, the sound comes from my speakers and my headphones at the same time

    For some reason when I plug in my headphones, the sound comes from my speakers and my headphones at the same time, here are some of my configurations
  3. C

    Are My Part Compatible With Each Other??

    Ok I am reposting this because I changed a lot of parts and I want to make sure everything is good together and doesn't break or doesn't fit. Case: haf912 gpu:EVGA GeForce GTX770 SuperClocked ram:Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) boot drive: wd black 500gb hard drive: wd black 3tb...
  4. A

    Should i go with win 7 or win 8

    Hello guys.(new by the way so sorry) So I bough a pc from a friend but I don't have an os and I don't know should I go with win 8 or win 7?PC specs:Core 2 extreme qx6850 | Kingston XMP Beast 8 gigs 1333 | MSI Gaming r9 270 | WD Black 1TB. Thanks in advance.
  5. C

    Chassis fan question.

    Hi guys, I recently built a new PC. I have a few issues that I need you people to throw some light upon. I have purchased the Antec X1-T cabinet with window. The cabinet has 2 chassis fans. The fan in the front has a LED. My issue is that the motherboard (Asus B85M-G) has only one 3-pin...
  6. c3llz

    Looking at buying win 8.1 unsure on the terms and cons that apply

    Some shops are telling me that like windows 7 you need to buy a new system just to get your hands on a copy of windows 8.1 and other's are saying you can buy it without needing to spend $600+ on a new system, So I am confused with the rules on what is the truth and not the truth on this...
  7. D

    Best bang for buck professional workstation video card

    I use my rig for video rendering and 3d work, as well as gaming. Right now I have two evga gtx 770 sc dual in sli. While for gaming its great, but I don't game as often as I work with rendering. So I was wondering how much a decent workstation graphics card is? As well as what difference it...
  8. B

    For research project.

    hey guys so I'm currently doing a research project to do with which components are best in a few different price ranges for gaming. what I need to know is what price ranges you would all consider low-budget, mid range and high end. low-budget would be computers put together with the intention...
  9. D

    Is a unnecassarily high CPU voltage an issue?

    hello, i OC'd my 3570k to 4.0GHz on a ASRock Z77M, and I don't think I manually modified the voltage in the BIOS. I know the highest voltage for the 3570k is 1.25v, and CPU-Z says my voltage usually hovers between 0.900v and 1.050v. Should I lower the voltage in the BIOS down to 0.900v, and...
  10. A

    Can i3 3220+r9 280x run bf4 high at 60fps 1600x900

    Can a i3 3220 + r9 280x or GTX760 run bf4 with all settings high but with no anti aliasing or ambient occulsion at solid 60fps+. I am currently running bf4 on medium with 50-70fps with my 7770.
  11. R

    Dell Inspiron N5110 Not turning on

    y Dell Inspiron N5110 around 3 years old won't turn on at all, no power lights or led lights at all. Occasionally it will turn on and be fine but won't again afterwards. Previously before this happened it would occasionally do a 3 beep error code (possible motherboard failure). It's now loaded...
  12. 1

    Windows focus options

    In the days of XP 32 bit, there was a third party app called “TWEAK UI” that had the tweak ability to leave all the windows opened and sized per user choice. The pointer would bring the window with the pointer to the forefront or upfront if was overlapped/ but it would not take the total focus...
  13. S

    Blinking Power Light

    I have a Presario CQ62-219WM laptop. The charging light on the side is blinking orange, it was solid orange earlier in the day. I have done some research and found it may be a power supply/battery problem. When I hover over the battery icon it says: 93% (plugged in, not charging) This laptop...
  14. P

    Upgrading AMD CPU

    So I have a Phenom II x4 965 BE and a Radeon HD 7770. My motherboard only supports AMD CPUs, but it does support AM3+. I noticed some poor performance in games like Rome 2 and Battlefield 4. With large armies or cities in Rome 2, my fps drops below 30. So which upgrade would get me the best...
  15. S

    4670K and Hyper 212X overclocking

    I was able to get my 4670K stable at 4.3Ghz with 1.200 V. My temps are: Idle - 35C-40C Prime 95 load - 67-73C Are these temps ok??? Can i push more into the 80's or should i stop here at 4.5Ghz??
  16. G

    Unable to change Folder Picture

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Hi All, I have a problem where I am unable to change the folder picture, I can't even get it back to the default, it just stays the same, stuck on a jpg that I have in my my documents folder. This doesn't happen to ALL...
  17. G

    tricked?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) I knew it was too good to be true, I started off playing a gnomish wizard like I usually do, I checked my inventory and noticed I had a book of identify. I nearly squealed in delight, but I didn't since I was playing in class. I...
  18. P

    Path

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) how can i add to my path variable i have a rather large path and i want to add some dirs/subdirs to it how ?
  19. G

    history folder hijacker

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I am getting websites added to my history folder of pages that I am not visiting while I am browsing the web. Most of the time it is a search engine like Q-Find.com or Qualitative search engine or your discount drug...
  20. G

    Nova Avatar

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?) Equip any Dark Nova battle item to your pet. Dark Nova and Scroll of Dark Nova have both proven to work. I don't know if there are others. daramark
  21. ramifcation

    The Battle

    Alrighty i have the biggest war yet the Battle Of the online Computer sites which will you choose first pick which poll answer and then say why by shooting a Reply
  22. G

    Who has heard of "Electrocoin" wiring standard?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I stumbled across this link.. it is a pinout for a standard that was released before JAMMA. I am surprised I've never heard it mentioned here! What games used this wiring standard...
  23. G

    Ankh Warlock - What do you Think?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) The Ankh Warlock requires an ankh of white gold, as a talsman, to cast all eight arcane schools of magic, gains a +15%/+3 as a research bonus but has one spell/level than a standard wizard of the same level. Furthermore, an Ankh Warlock must...
  24. N

    Dual Monitors with one VGA\DVI Input

    Hi Community :hello: This post is an exact copy of an email I sent my Manager earlier today. However, we're both busy men and I don't think he will get back to me at least for a day or two. As it stands in [my job] they use a 60 PIN LFH MATROX cable that splits into two VGA in order to...
  25. Martin 71

    5850 vaporx 2gb versus 5870

    Hey, I'm deciding on a new gpu upgrade. I'm deciding between the 5850 2gb version vs the 5870. I play at 1024x768 which I know is low, but I'm not asking whether I should upgrade my monitor... at that res, which of those cards should I get? Specs: AMD Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.4ghz MSI 790XT-G45 4gb...
  26. G

    Problems loading CD-ROMS

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I've been trying to load SimCity 3000 and Action Replay CDs on my XP but with both of them I get a error that reads C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft...
  27. W

    Will ati hd 5770 work in 1 0a

    Hi, I have a 3 year old Dell Optiplex 755. This is a small form factor computer and uses a low profile vid card (radion hd 2400 xt) at present. I would like to upgrade to an ati hd 5770. The 5770 is designed for pcie 2.0. I am not exactly sure which version slot I have. PCWizzard...
  28. G

    black hawk down lowest pc specification

    Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?) Hi can anyone tell me the lowest spec pc they have had BHD running on. I have a dell optiplex pII 128mB which , although it will run all the menus always bombs out before the game starts. I am assuming the error I get relates to my...
  29. G

    FF III remake for DS

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?) Square Enix is bringing out a Final Fantasy III remake to Nintendo DS. It's the true FF III, originally the...
  30. G

    Paladin build

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?) Hello everybody, I have never tried a Paladin and have heard that it isn't the easiest character to play! What skills would be the ones to go for? Hammers, vengeance or a third? What auras? Thanks in advance. Regards Thomas
  31. C

    Keyboard/Fingerprint Reader Unable To Register Fingerprints

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) My OS is Windows XP Home SP2 The reader is lighted up. It flashes when a finger is placed on the scanner. But, it never scans. What could be wrong? Thanks! CJ
  32. G

    FAO Edu - Santo Andre

    Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?) What is this team ? How and why are they in the Libertadores Cup ? How come they are in the same group with another brazilian team (palmeiras) ? -Nick
  33. G

    Cast the movie

    Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?) cast the movie anarki: angel: biker: Bitterman: Bruce Willis bones: Crispin Glover Cadavre: Crash: Daemia: Doom: Gorre: Grunt: Hossman: Hunter: Keel: Ving Rhames Klesk: Lucy: Kirstie Alley Major: Mynx...
  34. S

    Budget Gaming Rig

    Approximate Purchase Date: Tomorrow Budget Range: $700 after taxes System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Watching Movies, and Internet Are you buying a monitor: No Parts to Upgrade: CPU / Motherboard / RAM / HSF / OS / GPU Do you need to buy OS: Yes Preferred Website(s) for...
  35. G

    memtest programs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?) Ive heard many avid gamers talk about testing or tweaking their RAM with memtest. Can anyone suggest a good memtest program that works well with win XP?
  36. G

    various questions

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Hi all.. Having some questions you guys might be able to answer... 1: Is it possible to print out the kneeboard, so you all the technical data on the airplane you are flying..like takeoff speed, landing speed, flaps settings...
  37. S

    KOTOR2: Ending on-line petition

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?) For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending that a lot of people the game ought to...
  38. A

    Remote Desktop used to work but now no longer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) Hi, We have several machines behind a single firewall using remote desktop. We can connect to all but one of them. When we try we get the message "The client could not connect to the remote computer". A little...
  39. G

    inspiron 9300 looking for memory to upgrade it

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.intel (More info?) Hey, I have 512 mb ram with my inspiron 9300 (2x256)... I am looking to upgrade to 1gb (2x512 or even 1x1gb)... what ram should i install for optimal compatibility? thanks rob
  40. Matt87

    BIBLE `_`

    Do you know without a doubt that you are saved? Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior? DO YOU KNOW? For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) WHO IS GOOD...