Yahoo Messenger

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Yahoo Messenger.
  1. P

    Can i have two network adapters on my pc

    i have two operating systems on my pc. i have the devices i just need drivers for them :network adapters, pci device controller. xp installation and driver cd wont install....says I have the latest devices and drivers on my pc. It is looking at the operating system that has the internet working...
  2. W

    Hey, I want Sysytemrequirements for desktop pc with 700$

    hey guys how r u? my friend is going to buy a pc with 700$ he's using it with surfing,printing,chating is 700$ al lot or enough? i want a pc with all compentes without any screen monitor from the mouse until the processer sory for my english :sarcastic:
  3. JMcEntegart

    Nook HD and Nook HD+ Arrive in the UK

    Just in time to make it onto your Christmas list. Nook HD and Nook HD+ Arrive in the UK : Read more
  4. exfileme

    Gigabyte Launches New Aivia Gaming Keyboard, Mouse

    Gigabyte has introduced a new Aivia gaming mouse and keyboard. Gigabyte Launches New Aivia Gaming Keyboard, Mouse : Read more
  5. H

    Accessing files created in Ubuntu (on an NTFS drive!) from Windows 7

    Hello there, So I followed instructions from Lifehacker's dual boot Windows 7/Ubuntu guide with some of my own modifications and my system works pretty well. I have my drive partitioned into several parts: System Reserved for Windows stuff, a 25 gig partition for the Windows install and...
  6. G

    HDD Prices Not Expected to Decline Until 2014

    The Thailand floods of 2011 will be impacting HDD prices for some time. In addition to the shortages, a new market environment is favoring higher prices and pre-flood levels will not be reached until 2014, market researchers at IHS said. HDD Prices Not Expected to Decline Until 2014 : Read more
  7. JMcEntegart

    New iPad Runs 10°F Hotter than iPad 2; Apple Says It's Cool

    If you can't take the heat ... call AppleCare. New iPad Runs 10°F Hotter than iPad 2; Apple Says It's Cool : Read more
  8. Marcus Yam

    Chinese Factory Workers Write to Steve Jobs

    A bad gas. Chinese Factory Workers Write to Steve Jobs : Read more
  9. Marcus Yam

    Intel and Microsoft Muscling Into Tablets This Year

    Expect Wintel to be moving into the tablet business too. Intel and Microsoft Muscling Into Tablets This Year : Read more
  10. M

    How do i install pci sound card driver in win7

    Hello,please tell me,,,,,,,,,, how do i install pci sound card driver in win7 professional
  11. E

    CPU Cooler i5 2500k @4.5ghz

    I'm starting my build as soon as I find the right CPU cooler.. I have been searching for a CPU cooler for 2 days, but still very confused.. I have a budget of around £40 for the cooler.. prefer less this will be my setup: CPU: i5 2500k (OC to around 4.5ghz) GPU: radeon 6950 1gig (planning...
  12. M

    I can not install the printer driver if hp laserjet 1200 connected with win 7 32

    I can not install the printer driver if hp laserjet 1200 connected with win 7 32 bit system via usb....windows is not able to automatically install it...but it shows the icon of hp laserjet 1200 in devices and printers folder, each time i plug it in usb port. I tried all the universal print...
  13. C

    Computer will not bootup

    HP Pavillion a744x RUnning Windows XP When starting the computer it goes to a black screen. It says We apologize for the inconvenience, but Windows did not start successfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this. If your computer stopped responding, restarted...
  14. C

    Cheapest PSU for HIS 6790???

    Title sayz everything ppl...
  15. N

    Audio problem with DELL Studio tower

    hello
  16. V

    No sound

    have no sound from pc . Cant update drivers ,they want instsll help I see the driver listed in the hard ware so now what HELP .
  17. G

    Is $8950 high for a mylared Funhouse on Mr. Pinball?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) At first I was thinking it was OK, and then remembered what happens to the mylar on these games. When the one went for over $5K on E-Bay last year was it a DP? Realize this game is essentially new, but it seems there are a lot of guys around...