[SOLVED] 0x80042453 error when installing windows

pejman9977

Commendable
Aug 7, 2018
Hello there ,
While I was working with my laptop , It suddenly turned off then I tried to turn it on , I realize that windows cannot be loaded and it keeps saying "no boot sector on internal hard drive" , I tried to install windows but it was unsuccessful at selecting and making new partition , there is one partition and that is new partition and when I want to create partition this error appears "0x80042453" . I want to do Diskpart CMD clean up and format but I'm afraid of losing my important data forever , is there any way to recover partition and it's data ? and what should I do about that error "0x80042453" .
Regards

Solution
Hello there ,
While I was working with my laptop , It suddenly turned off then I tried to turn it on , I realize that windows cannot be loaded and it keeps saying "no boot sector on internal hard drive" , I tried to install windows but it was unsuccessful at selecting and making new partition , there is one partition and that is new partition and when I want to create partition this error appears "0x80042453" . I want to do Diskpart CMD clean up and format but I'm afraid of losing my important data forever , is there any way to recover partition and it's data ? and what should I do about that error "0x80042453" .
Regards
Sorry, but your hard drive has failed.

Do NOT even turn the laptop on as any usage will only make the...

TheJoker2020

Commendable
Oct 13, 2020
Hello there ,
Regards
Sorry, but your hard drive has failed.

Do NOT even turn the laptop on as any usage will only make the failure worse and reduce any chances of data recovery.

The drive data will need to be recovered if you do not have a backup, there are various ways of doing this, but this is not really something to be done by anyone who has not done this before and is already setup to do this (a computer repair shop), if so, get a quote first, and shop around, prices will vary wildly, or a professional data recovery company (get a quote first prices will vary wildly).

If you have a backup great, no need for data recovery. You will need to get a new drive, an SSD is the ideal solution.

Good luck.

Solution