10 New Diablo III Screenshots Hit the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh_dog

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
As much as I hate Blizzard for making me wait for so long, I'm gonna be a sucker and buy D3... sigh. Torchlight was great for $20 and I'm really into Dragon Age Origins, but I can't effin' wait for D3!!!

G

It will probably be delayed until either LATE 2011 or 2012. On top of that, they are most likely leaving out LAN support like Starcraft 2. This is the first Diablo title that I will NOT be buying.

barmaley

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
If you think that we have only 11 months to wait, then you are being naive to say the least. First of all, there is no announcement the game is coming out on January 1, 2011. Secondly, Blizzard is notorious for pushing back the release dates because "the game's just not ready". My personal forecast based solely on my aspirations is 2011 Labor Day the earliest, and more likely 2012. Which, if I'm right, will give us roughly about 10 months to play, cuz of the End of the World and stuff, LOL! :)

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Multiplayer Co-Op details is what I'm looking for. There is a severe shortage of Main Campaign Co-op network games out there and D2 was awesome at that (along with Titan Quest and a few others)

Woot for slaughter fests with friends in the main story line together!

Hatecrime69

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2008
[citation][nom]cknobman[/nom]Who cares?? Nothing ruins enthusiasm for a game like an 11 year release cycle.Screw Blizzard.[/citation]

at least with blizzard's ungodly long release schedule, they actually end up releasing the product :p

though of course non-wow fans have a reason to be mad, with starcraft2/d3 delays being because of their mmo

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
[citation][nom]grillz9909[/nom]Fuck that. It's a computer game.. learn to use a keyboard/mouse. Anyways, it looks great. I can't wait for D3.[/citation]

If it hurts him to play on keyboard moouse I guess that's not really an option. Don't be a douchebag.

itrendslave

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2009
Gross! This game looks so bland! It needs way more colors! This isn't true to the Diablo series! I'm starting an online petition to boycott this game and Blizzard! WAAAAHHH!
/sarcasm

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
Looks bomb. I really enjoyed Diablo 2 but I probably wont get around to buying this. Broke as hell.
If you can save $5 every month for the next 11 months and you will have enough. If the company delays the product you have extra ca$h.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
I was able to play the demo at Blizzcon the last 2 years and i must say this game is going to be SICK!!!

I will be at Blizzcon this year cosplaying a monk from D3. :)

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]griz99[/nom]It will probably be delayed until either LATE 2011 or 2012. On top of that, they are most likely leaving out LAN support like Starcraft 2. This is the first Diablo title that I will NOT be buying.[/citation]
Yeah...just the same way you didn't buy Modern Warfare 2. Perhaps not you specificially, but people in general who were stating how they won't buy it and yet I know for a fact that there were those who did and were even dumb enough to review the game on gamespot.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]bige420[/nom]Looks bomb. I really enjoyed Diablo 2 but I probably wont get around to buying this. Broke as hell.[/citation]

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, lets say it does come out in 12 months, $53/12= Roughly $4.5 a month if you save, not hard. I bet you have a cellphone too...

Also, what the hell is that barbarian (I think) swinging with? A tooth fairy of pink death with purple rainbow fury? I like the environments without a doubt, but the pink/purple needs to stay in WoW. This is Diablo, not Diablocraft.

Chuck Norris

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]I really hope they make this work with a controller. I have RSI, so it really helps[/citation]
You can use a controller with any game, just use a program like Joy2Key. It makes a PS2 -> USB adapter extremely useful. You can set the left joystick to control your character and the right joystick to control the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.