a9xgamer

Prominent
Jun 18, 2018
Hey Guys, I'm looking for fast Single stick 16GB RAM. Not the "Fastest" one, but still HighEnd Single stick.

Yes
Yes I found out that "Corsair 64GB kit (4 x 16GB) 3600MHz C18" would be a good pick for me. Thanks

Quite the leap from 16GB to 64GB. You might not be able to achieve 3600MHZ on that RAM since you're using 4 sticks and putting more stress on the CPU memory controller. 2x32GB would have been better on that side. If you can't get 3600MHz try lowering the speed a bit.

a9xgamer

Prominent
Jun 18, 2018
Quite the leap from 16GB to 64GB. You might not be able to achieve 3600MHZ on that RAM since you're using 4 sticks and putting more stress on the CPU memory controller. 2x32GB would have been better on that side. If you can't get 3600MHz try lowering the speed a bit.
No I asked the Question in wrong way. I also posted this Q on AnAndTech and people got confused there too cuz my question was wrong. I was asking for 1 stick cuz I didn't knew what "Kit" means. Its my very first build that im working on. So I had no idea how to ask this question. I was just asking for 16GB fastest stick to then put it in Combo or whatever you call it. Like x4 of those fast sticks. Never was gonna buy 1 single stick I know that much about PCs 😅 If you tell me where can I get 2x32GB sticks. I would buy 4x of 32GB cuz I'm just gonna put as much as I can find out there.

No I asked the Question in wrong way. I also posted this Q on AnAndTech and people got confused there too cuz my question was wrong. I was asking for 1 stick cuz I didn't knew what "Kit" means. Its my very first build that im working on. So I had no idea how to ask this question. I was just asking for 16GB fastest stick to then put it in Combo or whatever you call it. Like x4 of those fast sticks. Never was gonna buy 1 single stick I know that much about PCs 😅 If you tell me where can I get 2x32GB sticks. I would buy 4x of 32GB cuz I'm just gonna put as much as I can find out there.

16GB of RAM is more than enough for Gaming and casual software. Unless you're using your system for editing, virtual machines etc having 32, 64 or more RAM is totally useless.

a9xgamer

Prominent
Jun 18, 2018
16GB of RAM is more than enough for Gaming and casual software. Unless you're using your system for editing, virtual machines etc having 32, 64 or more RAM is totally useless.
Well I use it for pretty much everything. Gaming, Pics and Video editing and rendering. If you could tell me about that 32GB ram Kit of x2. I'd be thankful for that.