[SOLVED] 2080ti not running top performance

Sone_mg

Prominent
Feb 24, 2019
i built my pc with a brand new ASUS ROG Strix 2080ti OC in June 2020 (i know i know, what an idiot). I was very happy to run a benchmark of 14500. Over the course of the last 2 months, something has changed. I stream on twitch and was no longer able to encode OBS with my nvidia card, had to switch to my CPU. Also more recently, ive had 2 crashes. I ran a new benchmark last night and got an abysmal score of 7929. I uninstalled all nvidia drivers and reinstalled a version at around the same time when i had good results (Early July 2020- Version 451.67). Troubleshot, googled everything and was only able to raise my benchmark score to 8400.. Not to mention for some reason ASUS GPU Tweak II wont run at all. Uninstalled, reinstalled latest version, it just wont open at all I'm running an AMD Ryzen 3950x, 64GB DDR4-3600 RAM

HELP!!!!!!

Solution
Easiest thing to start with would be putting in another GPU to see the if the problem is with your card or something else. I appreciate you may not have another 2080ti sitting round but you can use any GPU and compare your benchmark score with other users of that card.

muddyparrot

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2013
Easiest thing to start with would be putting in another GPU to see the if the problem is with your card or something else. I appreciate you may not have another 2080ti sitting round but you can use any GPU and compare your benchmark score with other users of that card.

Solution