Feb 10, 2024
Motherboard: MSI B550 gaming plus
CPU: R9 5900
GPU: RTX 2060S
Memory: 32GB DDR4
Storage: 1TB SSD Samsung 980 EVO and 2TB SSD Samsung 980 EVO PRO
Windows 10 Pro
http://HWiNFO64 (1 picture)

I bought motherboard, CPU and 2TB SSD from Best Buy shop and I switched it from a new PC 4 weeks ago my uncle who builded PC for me and everything is working. And today I turned on computer and noticed storage G: (2TB Samsung EVO 980 PRO) stopped working until the applications/games were disappeared I downloaded 11 games from unknown website yesterday and I played Civilization 6 in 1 hour.
Proof: Applications, disk management, device management, BIOS
4 pictures

First step, I followed this topic and I already updated BIOS and it didn't solve it
Here topic
Update BIOS that I downloaded

And then second step, I uninstalled ''Standard SATA AHCI Controller'' and ''Standard NVM Express Controller'' and it didn't solve it
Here topic

I'm stuck with 2TB not working until end of the month I don't have tools or screws

Feb 10, 2024
Should I clean all the windows 10, and affect SSD? Are you sure you've read the entire topic and seen images?

I'm using 1TB SSD 980 EVO ( C: ) now I don't download any pirated games I have CS2, Fotnite and League of Legends only 3 games, and 2TB 980 EVO Pro stopped working in Windows but appeared in BIOS.

USAFRet

Titan
Should I clean all the windows 10, and affect SSD? Are you sure you've read the entire topic and seen images?

I'm using 1TB SSD 980 EVO ( C: ) now I don't download any pirated games I have CS2, Fotnite and League of Legends only 3 games, and 2TB 980 EVO Pro stopped working in Windows but appeared in BIOS.
I downloaded 11 games from unknown website yesterday
Impossible to tell what the problem might be, because you're starting from an unknown and probably compromised software baseline.

Feb 10, 2024
Impossible to tell what the problem might be, because you're starting from an unknown and probably compromised software baseline.
Hmm … This is strange, I installed 5 pirated games in main SSD ( C: ) and played a lot of time 2 years ago on my old PC 2019

I sent message to my uncle who built my new PC and repaired burnt GPU he said he can format SSD without disk management

USAFRet

Titan
Hmm … This is strange, I installed 5 pirated games in main SSD ( C: ) and played a lot of time 2 years ago on my old PC 2019

I sent message to my uncle who built my new PC and repaired burnt GPU he said he can format SSD without disk management
All "pirated games" don't have the same malicious payload.

We here can't much help with the aftermath of pirated software, other than to say...."wipe and reinstall".

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.