TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
Hello, I am looking for something that can switch 3 monitors from one pc to the next. I don’t want the pc’s to be sharing the monitors. Right now I have a switch that can do 2 monitors but I want one that can do 3. One of the monitors is 1080p 240hz so that needs to be conpatible. The other 2 are just 1080p 60hz. Any switch suggestions?

Question: Are you opposed to simply connecting a display cable to the 3rd monitor from each PC and just switching the input on the monitor when you need to view the PC that's not currently being displayed?

Just asking because I opted against expensive KVM switches on my two PCs for work and (since I only have 2 monitors) I just select the appropriate input from each monitor to what I want to view at the time (sometimes I want to see what's on PC1 on one monitor and PC2 on the other also)

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
Question: Are you opposed to simply connecting a display cable to the 3rd monitor from each PC and just switching the input on the monitor when you need to view the PC that's not currently being displayed?

Just asking because I opted against expensive KVM switches on my two PCs for work and (since I only have 2 monitors) I just select the appropriate input from each monitor to what I want to view at the time (sometimes I want to see what's on PC1 on one monitor and PC2 on the other also)
This is a possibility but it would so much nicer to just have a switch. So I’d say I want to have a switch.