Arun05

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2013
I have a Biostar H81MHV3 VER 7.2 motherboard and a i5-4590 Could you please guide me on how to get 4.1 output. Windows recognises only 2.0 as I use a 3.5mm to RCA Red n White cable. Is there any possible way to get 4.1 channel output from my PC and input it to my Sony Hi-Fi MHC-RV8 as 4.1 input so that the speakers connected to the Sony will be outputting 4.1 channel sound.
If you can google for Sony Hi-Fi MHC-RV8 you can find some pictures of my device, I am not sure If I have 4.1 Channel input. Please Help me out.

I have a Biostar H81MHV3 VER 7.2 motherboard and a i5-4590 Could you please guide me on how to get 4.1 output. Windows recognises only 2.0 as I use a 3.5mm to RCA Red n White cable. Is there any possible way to get 4.1 channel output from my PC and input it to my Sony Hi-Fi MHC-RV8 as 4.1 input so that the speakers connected to the Sony will be outputting 4.1 channel sound.
If you can google for Sony Hi-Fi MHC-RV8 you can find some pictures of my device, I am not sure If I have 4.1 Channel input. Please Help me out.

I don't think you can; I only see a Line Out port (2.0). You'd need to add a soundcard that supports 5.1 analog output to connect those speakers to that motherboard.

Reactions: Arun05