Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
having owning both my oc'ed asus dc2 gtx 560ti runs identical to my former (gave to cousin) PNY gtx 570, i cannot tell a difference, so Id say unless you can get a 570 for like 250 then Id get a quality 560ti like the ones offered from Asus or MSI and oc the hell out of it and save some coin so personally I'd say it comes down to price but don't expect the 570 to noticeably different imo unless of course you were to oc the hell out of it to approach the 580 mark so In the end its all relative... I especially like the ASUS DC2 model for gtx 560ti or gtx 570...

roscolo

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
Thanks. Fixed the link. The Zotac sold out. My experience with Newegg Shellshockers is that whatever was on the shellshocker will reappear a few days or a week later with a regular price even less than the shellshocker, so I'll keep an eye on it. Never heard of Zotac either, would rather go with EVGA, ASUS or MSI for this.

larkspur

Distinguished

Yes but there is definitely a difference. If he was upgrading to a 570 from a 560ti then yeah, not worth it. But for a new card I'd say a few more bucks is worth it in the long run provided he has the CPU to utilize it.

having owning both my oc'ed asus dc2 gtx 560ti runs identical to my former (gave to cousin) PNY gtx 570, i cannot tell a difference, so Id say unless you can get a 570 for like 250 then Id get a quality 560ti like the ones offered from Asus or MSI and oc the hell out of it and save some coin so personally I'd say it comes down to price but don't expect the 570 to noticeably different imo unless of course you were to oc the hell out of it to approach the 580 mark so In the end its all relative... I especially like the ASUS DC2 model for gtx 560ti or gtx 570...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.