Question 7900xtx error code 43

Oct 3, 2023
Hi,
Since buying my graphics card (7900XTX Nitro+ edition) it comes up with error 43 and will not run properly.
Sometimes i am able to run the card properly but the error keeps popping back up.
So far i have tried:
uninstalling and reinstalling drivers using DDU.
reinstalling windows 10 and windows 11 .
trying different RAM timings.
Trying the card in another PC (with a ryzen 5800x, 32gb corsair vengeance ram @32mhz cl14, a gigabyte b550 pro v2 and a corsair TX750 80+ Gold )
clean booting into windows 11.
resetting the bios via CMOS battery .
formatting my SSD.
Trying a different RAM kit (corsair vengeance ddr5 7200MHZ CL34)
installing windows on my hard drive and my SSD
Is there anyting i can do? as the card does sometimes work but other times it does not
I have tried to RMA the card three times, but the seller (Overclockers UK) claim that they have tested the card on their systems and refuse to RMA the card.
PC Specs:
Ryzen 7 7800x3d
MSI B650 EDGE WIFI
CORSAIR RM 850X SHIFT
TEAM GROUP T FORCE DELTA 32GB 5600MHZ CL32

How long you had the card for because if you only just bought it return it and exchange it if return window past then would rma the card on AMD support. Also would make complaint to overclockers with evidence off the error. If GPU is under warrinty then you have everyright to get gpu fixed because its gpu fault not yours, Check google out many people with this gpu had same problems. You have bought the card and its not fit for purpose and they refused to sort it out because card was working on there end so keep dispute it with overclockers with pictures off error code because its alot off money you spent on this gpu so dont give up

Last edited: