Jul 13, 2019
I have a b450i aorus pro wifi motherboard and I had a 200ge processor. I bought a 3600x and updated the bios to the latest version, switched the processor, and when I booted it into the bios I guess the bios reset so it didn't boot into windows. So I was thinking I'll just add it in the boot order but when I looked it wasn't there. I have tried everything at this point and it's been 3 days now and I ended up putting a new windows installation on an old hard drive I found but idk why my ssd was working perfectly before the bios reset and is invisible now. If anyone has anything at all ANYTHING please any help is desperately needed I've never felt so frustrated in my life over what seems like such a small problem

Jul 13, 2019
stick with 1 thread
I have a b450i aorus pro wifi motherboard and I had a 200ge processor. I bought a 3600x and updated the bios to the latest version, switched the processor, and when I booted it into the bios I guess the bios reset so it didn't boot into windows. So I was thinking I'll just add it in the boot order but when I looked it wasn't there. I have tried everything at this point and it's been 3 days now and I ended up putting a new windows installation on an old hard drive I found but idk why my ssd was working perfectly before the bios reset and is invisible now. If anyone has anything at all ANYTHING please any help is desperately needed I've never felt so frustrated in my life over what seems like such a small problem