Acer Introduces the C120 LED Travel Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]indeedsir[/nom]Dude its a "LED" Lamp not a Bulb. lol[/citation]

IDK if it's different for projectors, but being LED or not (IE florescent, incandescent, etc.) for light bulbs doesn't stop them from being bulbs.

[citation][nom]indeedsir[/nom]Its is if its a "LED LAMP" not a bulb kind of the point since LED in most cases lasts much longer than bulbs.[/citation]

A light source being called a bulb does not signify the technology used to produce that light, at least not anywhere that I've read about lights (including LED lights). You seem to be trying to say that calling something a bulb requires that it is not using LED technology.

indeedsir

Honorable
Feb 20, 2013
Nope just saying that the LED lamp is not a typical Light Bulb consisting of gas and filament its a Light Emitting Diode which lasts typically 20 Years. I understand that LED's can be placed inside of a bulb shaped object. lol

slyu9213

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
[citation][nom]blazorthon[/nom]A light source being called a bulb does not signify the technology used to produce that light, at least not anywhere that I've read about lights (including LED lights). You seem to be trying to say that calling something a bulb requires that it is not using LED technology.[/citation]

No but to the common folk when we speak of "bulb" with light sources the first things that come into mind are incandescent and florescent. The way the LED's emit light seem different from the prior two, so I don't usually think of it as a bulb.

_Cosmin_

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
First: Average "normal" projectors have 2500 lumens. The 100 lumens this one have is far too less!
Second: Why should i buy one of these when there is already a Pico Laser Projector available for same amount of money? At least that one has LASER and is always in focus, no matter how flat is the surface you project onto...

Status
Not open for further replies.