Adding buttons to my cabinet what size holesaw bit do I ne..

Im adding back spin and the flyby buttons what size bit do I need?

It is a 1 1/8" bit. You can also use a 1 1/4" bit, but the button needs to
be exactly in the hole or you will see some of the space. Adding some
buttons to a GT cab to make a GT Fore, huh???

Brian

"Gamer of NC" <treydogg77@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Im adding back spin and the flyby buttons what size bit do I need?

???

What game are you converting to? What type of button do you intend to
install?

"Gamer of NC" <treydogg77@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Im adding back spin and the flyby buttons what size bit do I need?

Michael

I think it is a 1 1/8 in bit....Sorry Steve hit the wrong reply
button...Michael
"Gamer of NC" <treydogg77@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Im adding back spin and the flyby buttons what size bit do I need?

lol