Administrator.. unable to delete other accounts

Hi,
I am running Windows XP Pro with SP2. Why can't I , as the administrator,
delete other accounts?. The procedure takes me as far as the 'delete account'
box and then just hangs (doesn't respond).
Thx for your help,
Mike

mike 2317 wrote:
> Hi,
> I am running Windows XP Pro with SP2. Why can't I , as the administrator,
> delete other accounts?. The procedure takes me as far as the 'delete account'
> box and then just hangs (doesn't respond).
> Thx for your help,
> Mike

What specific accounts are you trying to delete? The two built-in
system accounts, Administrator and Guest, *cannot* be deleted.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Frankie

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2001

I am having the same problem i cannot delete an account i set up for my son
who has limited access, an i have administraor access