[SOLVED] advice on buying a mini / tiny pc

devtinagub1

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2017
Have just decided its time to get a mini pc. What do you all out there suggest for a good look? Really needs to be recent with usb-c even usb4 if they are out yet. Can anyone compete with lenovo? Like im looking at the m90q or similar. What is your experience? Did you go amd or intel? Thanks in advanced for your input!

devtinagub1

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2017
sorry, about the only requirement is it have usb-c and high speed usb 3.1 ryzen 3 or 5. alsoi guess i should have said im not a gamer, rather just looking at it being a htpc and preferably only a couple of years old. since a few weeks have passed i have decided i prefer the m75q model, and if i could fork out the cash id go with the new 2nd gen ryzen model but its a little out of my wallet. what i really want to know why is it so hard to find out what are the motherboards called in these? i wouldnt mind building it myself.

USAFRet

Titan
sorry, about the only requirement is it have usb-c and high speed usb 3.1 ryzen 3 or 5. alsoi guess i should have said im not a gamer, rather just looking at it being a htpc and preferably only a couple of years old. since a few weeks have passed i have decided i prefer the m75q model, and if i could fork out the cash id go with the new 2nd gen ryzen model but its a little out of my wallet. what i really want to know why is it so hard to find out what are the motherboards called in these? i wouldnt mind building it myself.
These are almost certainly custom motherboards.

Building a little one yourself, look at mITX boards.

Reactions: helper800