Alhademic Balls

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"Thip" <me@privacy.net> writes:

>I can't find the OP who said it was his/her favorite game, but I found a
>link to version 1.01 (which I like much better!):

>http://www.coolwintools.com/freeware_de.php3

>The site's in German but the game is in English.

That was probably me...but I got the 1.01 version (which was the first one I
learned the game on, back in September), and my first time out I ran up 1268
points. The old game has its advantages. ;-)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2004-05 Houston Aeros)