[SOLVED] All ports closed

Solution
Not sure what you think those scan mean. Of course all those other ports are closed you did not port forward them. The tools does not appear to even attempt to test the ports you are actually using.

The other issue is you must have a program actually listening on those ports and responding when you actually scan the ports.

The other very common issue people have with port forwarding is they do not have a public IP address. You need to verify the ip address assigned to your router wan port is public. Rather than go into private/public ip ranges the easy way is to see if the ip you see on your router wan is the same as you see on whatsmyip or one of the many other sites. If they are different it is highly likely you have a...
Not sure what you think those scan mean. Of course all those other ports are closed you did not port forward them. The tools does not appear to even attempt to test the ports you are actually using.

The other issue is you must have a program actually listening on those ports and responding when you actually scan the ports.

The other very common issue people have with port forwarding is they do not have a public IP address. You need to verify the ip address assigned to your router wan port is public. Rather than go into private/public ip ranges the easy way is to see if the ip you see on your router wan is the same as you see on whatsmyip or one of the many other sites. If they are different it is highly likely you have a private IP and port forwarding will never work.

Solution

ZEPU

Commendable
Mar 3, 2017

The other very common issue people have with port forwarding is they do not have a public IP address. You need to verify the ip address assigned to your router wan port is public. Rather than go into private/public ip ranges the easy way is to see if the ip you see on your router wan is the same as you see on whatsmyip or one of the many other sites. If they are different it is highly likely you have a private IP and port forwarding will never work.

Dont know why buy when i check my router site ethernet status it shows almost everything as unknown and disconnected. It uses mobile connection i guess
View: https://imgur.com/a/ivLcbZG

View: https://imgur.com/a/Ag6HNif

Last edited:
You might as well give up if you are using a mobile connection. It will be very rare for you to get a public IP on a mobile connection.

To some extent I am surprised you even want to run a server on a mobile connection the costs even if you could get it to work will be huge because of bandwidth charges.