Status
Not open for further replies.

PersianR6

Reputable
Dec 21, 2019
I just made an account here so if there's any rule forgive me I'm new. First of all I use a G510 Lenovo laptop (Win10-64bit) which has intel and AMD R5M230 Graphic cards.

I've had Adrenaline 2019 version it worked fine for me till I saw new 2020 update and I've updated it. It installed everything fine until the process finished and my laptop froze. I force restarted it with powe button and as soon as it reached windows logo it froze again. I booted into safe mod and used DDU to uninstall AMD driver and after restarting back to normal startup I tried everything I mean everything (Checked C++2012 1013 2017, Net framework all of them are installed, I downloaded a diffrent version , 2019 2018 nothing worked my laptop froze just in the middle of the process, I read some forums they said use SFC/Scannow in CMD something like this and I've done it then updated my windows checked intel drivers were up to date, disabled my antivirus which was Eset, I've tried updating driver manually using device manager) NONE of them worked
The only thing that worked was the very old version of AMD Catalyst version that I've downloaded from lenovo support site which was for 2015 I think. Now its installed but its old and I can't play games and I know if I try to update it whenever I'm out of safe mode my laptop will freeze. So I'm hoping some of u there have some real solution for me because I'm getting CREAZy.

PersianR6

Reputable
Dec 21, 2019
So I did try everything and finally found a solution. it seems the problem was the heat. So here is what I did:

1:Use DDU to clean all AMD files and reg.
2:Check if your intel driver is up to date.
3:Turn off your laptop or PC till it's completly Cold
4:As soon as you enter again after some houres turn off antivirus - Not the firewall
5:Try to install the driver as fast as you can and it should not freeze anymore.

Hope it fixes the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.