Question Anime Matrix not working on ASUS laptop (some of them do) ?

Jul 23, 2024
Hey!
On my overly expensive 2022 ASUS G14 laptop I used to have Anime Matrix working but after I gave it to a service center for hinge replacement, it stopped working and now after 3-4 months 2 of them started working again but on their own. Tried to reinstall Armory Crate but the option for Anime Matrix disappeared. Is there any way to get it back instead of going to a service center?

Jul 23, 2024
Understood. Was just wondering from the perspective that you might have save from when you originally installed it (like in your Downloads folder).
not really, but thanks for your time. Also if you know anything about CPU running on 395 MHz while unplugged and screen getting laggy and stuff. Please Let me Know. I am having this problem and CPU overheating, while plugged in wall it runs smooth but gets laggy the very minute it runs on battery and CPU clock speed fall to 395 MHz. Eventually i will go to a service centre but if you have a simple fix please let me know. Thanks.

Jul 23, 2024
Sounds potentially hardware related, maybe a ribbon cable thats loose and just makes enough contact for it to work?
I think the same because my hinge broke a few months back and i gave it to a genuine service center for repair and after i recieved the lappy the matrix didn't work. But isn't the LEDs connected to the panel as well so if they are faulty does that mean the panel should face problems too?