Any Certified AMD CPU Diagnostic Tool??

Status
Not open for further replies.

moulderhere

Distinguished
Intel has their own Diagnostic tool for processors.

Is there one that is either AMD or AMD certified? I have an APU that seems to be a problem, but I have no way of testing it with AMD Specific certifications to say bad or good cpu.

moulderhere

Distinguished
Everything is tested, hard drive, ram, everything passes. I have also changed out everything, just FYI.

The APU graphics works fine in furmark 1024x768, runs for about 5 min, then massive artifacting, then the system just reboots.

That is the fastest way of making it crash. Normal way would be any sort of photo related program, using the onboard apu video makes it restart.

I need something that will fully test the apu the onboard apu l2 cache, and then the video side of the processor.

Aug 15, 2020
Everything is tested, hard drive, ram, everything passes. I have also changed out everything, just FYI.

The APU graphics works fine in furmark 1024x768, runs for about 5 min, then massive artifacting, then the system just reboots.

That is the fastest way of making it crash. Normal way would be any sort of photo related program, using the onboard apu video makes it restart.

I need something that will fully test the apu the onboard apu l2 cache, and then the video side of the processor.

Have you found any type of certified program yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS