Jul 10, 2021
Dear Readers. i am in trouble. My Card Model is XFX RX 570 RX570p8d VF.0. And Other Model line is also on mentioned is RS XXX ED RX 570 8GB 1286M D5 3xDP HDMI DVI.

I lost its Official Bios. Please any one help me about this to solve it. And also guide me how to programme it, And when Programme BIOS, is its BIOS Switch involved or not? if any one have its official bios so please help me.

IMG-20210710-095305.jpg

Solution
You can find different gpu bioses here.

as for flashing, amdvbflash is what you want to use. But how did you lose the original bios? If i understand you correctly it seems you don’t know how to flash, did you do something to corrupt it?

the bios switch is for gpus with dual bioses, some gpus have a “silent” and “performance” bios, while in some the second is a backup in case something bad happens.

Jmi20

Prominent
Jun 5, 2020
You can find different gpu bioses here.

as for flashing, amdvbflash is what you want to use. But how did you lose the original bios? If i understand you correctly it seems you don’t know how to flash, did you do something to corrupt it?

the bios switch is for gpus with dual bioses, some gpus have a “silent” and “performance” bios, while in some the second is a backup in case something bad happens.

Solution