Apple Now Worth More than Google and Microsoft Combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My point

-----

Your head

I don't need 2-3 news articles about Apple every day.

dgingeri

Distinguished
Just proves how much they're cheating their producers' employees and their customers. You'd think they'd be able to pay their production employees (you know, the ones that work for Foxconn) a bit more than $3.00/hr, or at least give them decent living quarters.

G

That's awesome!!! Now pay your factory workers you assholes.

panders4

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
Yeah, their stock value is bloated. Even with their bloated profits from overpriced products and underpaid workers, the diluted EPS was lower than Google. People just throw their money away.

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
To show there gratitude of good fortune Apple had Foxconn remove the anti suicide nets for the necessary blood sacrifices to appease the Gods

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
No matter how much people hate Apple for whatever reasons, nobody can deny they are doing pretty darn good for themselves...

I think I speak for everyone here when I say I would be happy with 0.01% of what Apple is worth.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
wow... all apple makes is a phone and a tablet right? their pc department is so pathetic it almost went out of existence at one point... right... o yea they are technically a game publisher, and music distrubiter and make 30 cents a song about...

yea, i can see apple being woth that much considering why many devices are out there and they all make proffit, and they sell music an that makes more profit, and all that other crap.

whimseh

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]wow... all apple makes is a phone and a tablet right? their pc department is so pathetic it almost went out of existence at one point... right... o yea they are technically a game publisher, and music distrubiter and make 30 cents a song about... yea, i can see apple being woth that much considering why many devices are out there and they all make proffit, and they sell music an that makes more profit, and all that other crap.[/citation]

This is about market shares, not their products. Lol.

TEAMSWITCHER

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
I can't see them slowing down any time soon. There is simply no single company that has anything that can stop them. Microsoft's Windows 8 is simply too late and will cost too much, corporate America is going to pass on Windows tablets. Samsung has the best chance, but doesn't make any of the software they put on their devices, it's the opposite problem that Microsoft has. Google's Android was doing well until the iPhone came to Sprint, now the boring iPhone 4S is the number one selling Smart phone. What's gonna happen when they ship the iPhone 5? It's gonna be crazy!! Developers are buying Macs by the metric $H^#-ton to produce a new wave of mobile apps for the iPad.

I think that Apple is at the beginning of a Dynasty that will last at least as long as the Microsoft dynasty that preceded it. I'll have to keep reading all silly posts on this site, it's gonna be fun.

If I understood the article correctly it is about the value of Apple stock. I wonder what Apple's actual gross and net revenue was for 2011.

Never mind! Google is my friend:

"For the 2011 fiscal year, Apple reported revenue of $108.25 billion and net profit of $25.92 billion"

viktorbkk

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
[citation][nom]dgingeri[/nom]Just proves how much they're cheating their producers' employees and their customers. You'd think they'd be able to pay their production employees (you know, the ones that work for Foxconn) a bit more than $3.00/hr, or at least give them decent living quarters.[/citation]

It would be great if Foxconn employes got $3.00/hr. What they actually get is more like 4-6 bucks per day. And you know they don't just work 8 hours...

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
"By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" No, but the apple of man is gathered from human suffering. Still the masses are blinded, refusing to acknowledge the truth before their eye's.

The greatest trick the devil ever achieved was convincing man he doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.