Question Arctic P120 or F120 for Zalman S2

Jan 3, 2020
Hello,
I just purchased components for my new pc which is a mid range system with ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1660ti.. I want my system to have low temps for longevity sake, while keeping it reasonably quiet. I was looking at budget fans which don't break the bank and have a good price to performance ratio. I stumbled upon the Arctic brand. After some researching I found the f120 to have the best airflow from Arctic while having a reasonable price. Now, the issue which is bugging me: I bought a Zalman S2 case. It has a mesh front with a dust filter. I saw some threads in which people were suggesting pressure optimized fans for dust filters and mesh fronts. Now, pressure optimized fans are suggested for radiators and heatsinks, and in my case I'd like to go for airflow to keep my build cold. I was looking to buy a single arctic p120 for the CPU cooler ((ARCTIC Freezer 33 Esports ONE (I would remove the f120 fan which comes with the cooler and give it to my friend for his pc, then add the p120 since it is for heatsinks)(also, the reason I went for the older version, the new version (Freezer 34 eSports) is 1 mm higher than the maximum cpu cooler height limit of the case))
and x4 f120 for the case itself (3 infront, one in the back). What are your suggestions for my case (no pun intended).

Jan 3, 2020
FYI, I was originally looking for a be quiet pure rock or pure rock slim cooler but the brackets included only allow you to mount it horizontally. In my case the intake fans will be infront and exhaust in the rear so it would be efficient to mount the cpu cooler vertically to go with the airflow, therefore I went for the older Arctic eSports cooler which should cool a lot better than the stock cooler while fitting inside of the case as well.