spiderbatman

Reputable
Aug 9, 2020
Hi All,

I am a noob when it comes to installing ARGB fans. I have a B460M AORUS ELITE motherboard which supports ARGB. However, if I look at their website, I see that their 2 x ARGB headers are supporting LED strips and there are 2 RGB headers as well on the board.

Is there a way I can add 3 ARGB fans without any external controller so that I can control the lighting via the software itself. I know there are splitters that are available in the market with which it seems to be possible, please correct me if I am wrong. But I think my primary query is if I can use these ARGB headers and connect case fans instead of LED strips and can extend it to 3 fans with the help of a splitter.

Folks, request you to please guide me.

Hi All,

I am a noob when it comes to installing ARGB fans. I have a B460M AORUS ELITE motherboard which supports ARGB. However, if I look at their website, I see that their 2 x ARGB headers are supporting LED strips and there are 2 RGB headers as well on the board.

Is there a way I can add 3 ARGB fans without any external controller so that I can control the lighting via the software itself. I know there are splitters that are available in the market with which it seems to be possible, please correct me if I am wrong. But I think my primary query is if I can use these ARGB headers and connect case fans instead of LED strips and can extend it to 3 fans with the help of a splitter.

Folks, request you to please guide me.
Yes, as long as they are ARGB compatible.

Reactions: spiderbatman