Question ASRock motherboard 880g pro3

Mar 21, 2021
motherboard: ASRock 880G PRO3 AM3+ AMD 880G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Thuban 3.3GHz, 3.7GHz Turbo Socket AM3 125W Six-Core
Processor
Memeory: G.SKILL 32GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model. Already have samsung ssd.

What's the best video card this rig can handle? I'd like to upgrade it to a gddr5 video card at least 4GB with anything that's compatible. The board has I believe 2 pci express 2.0 x16 slots. I plan to upgrade card and give to my step son to game on. I eventually plan to build myself a new rig but wanted to see if I can get away on this rig with just slapping in a gddr5 upgraded card since this rig is maxed out pretty much to accomplish playing most of the latest games out. Processor wise for this build it's one step below the top one difference is 8 core versus mine which is 6 core and no use to upgrade that in my opinion at this point due to the cost of the cpu. Plus that's not going to make much difference in my opinion for gaming.