Question ASUS ROG STRIX B350F compatibility with RDIMM Ram

Lutfij

Titan
This:

Memory
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz ECC and non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
  • Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
  • Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
is listed on the specifications page for your thread title's motherboard. Which leads me to ask, what processor are you working with on that board? To add, you should ideally list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also your sticks are ECC ram. The board will support a maximum of 16GB per slot, ECC or non-ECC.

Reactions: lukarusec

lukarusec

Commendable
Aug 12, 2017
This:

Memory
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz ECC and non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
  • Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
  • Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
is listed on the specifications page for your thread title's motherboard. Which leads me to ask, what processor are you working with on that board? To add, you should ideally list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also your sticks are ECC ram. The board will support a maximum of 16GB per slot, ECC or non-ECC.

Thanks for the answer
My specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard: AUS ROG STRIX B350F
RAM: Kingston HP KTH-PL426/32G
SSD/HDD: ADATA SX6000 M.2 SSD
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2070
PSU: MS-TECH MS-N950-VAL
Chassis: Don't really know